Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34710 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Csami(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.

U don miss ur medication again shey?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Kpimp: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

U are a retard .
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by gemini35(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
on point bro,they 2 much abeg,

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by oddy4real(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
Congratulations! You have succeeded in taking stupidity and dumbness to an amazingly astonishing height!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Igholize(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children
. U re confused... U re Daft 4 sayin al dat rubish. Pple like u na dey use salt dey drink tea...

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
mobuch:

As long as the silly northerners are killing themselves, its aLl fine amd good. They should completely annihiliate themselves, so that we Biafrans can go there, take-over the territory and turn it into paradise, like we have done in lagos,portharcourt and Abuja.
idiota what is stooping u ibos from turning ur erosion ravaged south east to paradise

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
I cry for you as well...
u think you are making sense. Its christians who kills muslims and christians?
If only you could all imagine 30 students, students!! Lying dead.
Wat is all these?!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
I don't trust Sahara reporters though.. To me it's an annex of Linda Ikeji blog
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
SMH
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by austinkenneth: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2013

Are you high? You and your mentor buharam are definitely cosuming illegal materials.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by kolamilan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
another animal has escape fom the ZOO.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Igholize(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
It Is very obvious dat , boko boys is loosing d battle nd I give kudos 2 jtf nd oda anti- boko boy 4 dat...initialy, it was bombin here nd dere but now... Na innocent childrens dem dey kill.. Wot a shame 2 boko boys!!!, u all will b nabbed. I guarantee u guys on dat. Rip 2 dose student's, sobbing 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boko haram wants amnesty?=wash
boko haram members are southerners and not hausas and some chadians?= wash.
Buharam should be next president?=wash, he sent you to post this sheey? Cheap fabricated lies can't f00l Nigerians, they ain't that gullible.
Like this comment if you agree with me that the fella is stewpid

20 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by FilesUpdator(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy:

Are the people the soldiers are killing in Borno & Adamawa christians? Use your head, why will christians hire muslims to kill muslims? Islam is a religion of peace yet buhari said nigeria will be ungovernable. Please, dnt post here again... U talk trash.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Aboki will always be the Aboki that he is

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ATMCARD2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
.U're a home made FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by kolamilan(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
mobuch:

As long as the silly northerners are killing themselves, its aLl fine amd good. They should completely annihiliate themselves, so that we Biafrans can go there, take-over the territory and turn it into paradise, like we have done in lagos,portharcourt and Abuja.
.u guyz turn lagos to paradise i laff in soweto. u know know say e go better, e go better, naim make igbo man tey for lagos oh.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
you made a lot of sense
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by hikmoj(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
so u enjoy d killings goin on in d north.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Katier00(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
U are a big time a*ss
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Edwinejembi: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Clap for yourself franch whatever you called yourself, is quite a pity that some of you can still be so myopic about issues despite the level of your education. All the names mentioned in conections with boko haram are from the north, keep on playing politics with everything while your house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by living101(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
My sincere condolence with their parent. God please we need an end to this blood on the land. Father heal our land. Let pray for this Nation.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
yes Oooo
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
hikmoj: so u enjoy d killings goin on in d north.
if they can't call their people to order that is their cup of akamu
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by druid06(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
It's no surprise that something of this nature was bound to happen. I'm not sure what these extremist are fighting for but from the sight of things, I can only say they've killed any chance they have for redemption from the Nigerian government.

These so called radical islamic extremist group stooping so low to massacre unharmed innocent children is the lowest of them all. Isn't it hyprocrisy they're trying to destroy anything western related when they themselves use weapons of mass destructions for their illicit acts.

I don't want to be a religious bigot but nothing good comes from religion extremist whatever form. Why can't we live and let others live. What can you expect from a religion whose mentor and messiah was a warlord and commandeered the killing of "infidels" in his own time.

Mr. President needs to stand up and take serious action against these insurgence whose value to human life means nothing.

I'm praying for this country Nigeria for our unity but everyday, I see no hope. I think Mr. President is actually letting all these happen for political reasons. Maybe his agenda is the division of nation Nigeria come 2015 and with the way things are happening, it's a possibility.

Mr. President is handling this menace the wrong way. Cut the head of the body and watch the rest wither. I think he should create an intelligence organization or something or a division of the J.T.F to fish out those who are sponsoring these barbarians. Anything apart from that is just waste of time and public funds. The top syndicates of this islamic extremist should be captured and watch the foot soldiers run from safety.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mr. President is handling this menace the wrong way!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by adepojuot: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.
no religion preaches violence but quran,surah 9:29 says:fight against those who believe not in allah,nor in the last day ,nor forbidden that which has been forbidden by allah and his messenger(Muhammed)and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth(I.e Islam)among the people of scripture(Jews and Christians)until they pay the jizyah with willing submission and feel themselves subdued....so what boko haram are fighting for is clearly stated in the quran.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Msgamble: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
IMAGINE THIS FOOL? Cow, u never watch any of their youtube video n see how they speak n qoute hausa n quran fluently..xtian are crusader they only fight when their lyf is threatened..see what half knowledge n ur mama phone n free mb has to ur life..'BH are xtian' worst statement ever heard..ndi ara,nwakpe get a lyf n stop making defense for evil act,pikin

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Z8(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
People like you are what's wrong with this country. a terrible wrong has been made and ur playing blame game. instead of sourcing for solution. the north is messing up and the north is suffering for it. but no no no...the south has to be blamed. SOE is a step in the write direction as far as am concerned. it should not b removed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Prowizy2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
kenny.slim:
When well all this killing end??

the day Nigeria will win world cup
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by daywatcher: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
are they not fasting? it is time for Jonathan request a statement from Buhari/El Rufai/Tinubu...I don't care if it heats up the polity or not. It is getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy:

you are the foool of the century,congratulations
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
And some bigoted, unrepentant, inhuman, biased, fanatical, brainless and conscienceless animals on nairaland claim that the niger delta militants are equivalent to boko haram. Lemme see the bloodthirsty animal that would repeat that.
I think an extermination squad should be sent there with an order to shoot down evrything on sight.
School children for Gods sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) / Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.