Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34708 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by erico2k2(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.
Cant you name one of the people from the SS/SE/and SW that support and sponsor BH, at least we have names from the North IE Buhari, and some others have been arrested?seriously ur state of mind is disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children

Liar..u are a cheap liar jst promoting your hatred of the north and muslims. The problem is you cant even lie effectively. see how u are using christian terminologies in Islam: Mumu what is Allah's spirit in you and Allah's children? no muslim uses that. However, you effectively fooled them into believing in what you are saying...

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Gasout(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2013
Nigerians should be sensitive abt the issue of BOKOHARAM. Looking at dis issue meticulously n critically, let us ask ourself dis questions; do u think moslems will kill thier fellow moslems?, do u think northerners will kill themselves?, n do u also think a Nigeria can commit sucide bombing?e.t.c D people call BOKOHARAM are nt Nigerians. 'FG' pls check our neighboring countries who want to basterdise d glory n peace of Nigerian. I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2013
erico2k2:
Cant you name one of the people from the SS/SE/and SW that support and sponsor BH, at least we have names from the North IE Buhari, and some others have been arrested?seriously ur state of mind is disturbing.
from where did you get Buhari's name as a sponsor of BH?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by mars123(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children
As i dey vex na,if this kind person near me,i go pieces him bodi with cutlass,tie am 4 wood,leave am under sun for large empty space make him die go hell fire...Your bastard life will never know peace,u hear!same with people who reason like u...islam my black as$

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by butday(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.
.... Wot rr u saying?... Dis pple rr fighting for wot dey tink is dia right,I sch here in d north(jos) and ur dia telin me shiii abt wot nt to call em?... Dey rr muslims and all muslims bliv any oda religion rr infidel, unbeliever and unbelievers shuld b killed. Ok,if no religion preachs violence,why is 2swords crossed in d islamic logo or wotever dey call it... Dey hid demselfs 4rm danger and jointly harm dos dey tag infidel... Shii pple full of rotin eggs.mtcheww
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by erico2k2(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by EMMANER(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2013
y all dis nonsense in Nigeria again .and y are we having military agencies in Nigeria, rubbish .........................
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2013
powerblaze:

I'd really wanna reply u, but my phone's antivirus is blocking your extreme stupiditty from breaking into my android....
Android is western!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by stopit: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015. G
. Guy u normal at all.abi u don use ur brain drink kunu.ekpa,ozuor
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ocheejemb: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2013
2goodbobo: I thought by now securities should have been attached to all schools?

Is this possible/feasible/sustainable in reality
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by pearl360(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

Are all northerners muslims? smh

Sometimes I think some people have their brains located in their ankles.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ugoezeik(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is y they said Boko is haram. D students n teachers are also targets 4 not staying away from western education. Islam n Terrorism are 2 sides of d same coin hence nothin significant can b done by d military without d support of d locals hence it their mean that d locals just as any hausa fulani is in support of what Boko haram is fighting for. Infact d locals are d boko haram & boko haram are d locals. U need 2b living in Northern Nigeria 2 understand my point. Even in d mosque hatred is openly preached against d so called infidels n broadcasted wit d aid of their loud speakers. 2 them as a muslem its ur right 2 occupy leadership positions while d infidels must b d subjects. Only a muslem hav d right to slaughter animals 4 sale as infidels are not qualified. To them they can stil continue jihad from where Usman Danfodio stopped n hence,d contineos attack of d Middle Belt states that are predominantly christians by using both d state securities n d hired fulani militias.
I concur sir, u hav said it all
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ugoezeik(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2013
kenny.slim:
When will all this killing end??
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ugoezeik(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Parisbee5: This is why SOE can never bring an end to this barbaric act. This is so because the millitary enjoy it, they're making money from it. Have u ever seen a man eaten with two hands scampering for safety, NO never. until we stop playing politics with human life, there might be no end in sight yet. I have spoken!!!
since soe can't solve d prob, why not bring ur own idea. Until Bukohari is arrested nothing will change quote me
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2013
So dis people still exist?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by PStacks(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2013
An ideal mind and Hand is the devils workshop.. When Awolowo was giving free and compulsory education to southerners, where were these Boko people?

I might want to believe Islam is a religion of peace but u don't preach one thing and practise another thing.

The worst thing that can happen to any man is "Islam and illiteracy" when a stack illiterate gets a doctrine that's says "A", illiteracy could make him interprete it as "B".. Pls don't get me wrong.. I'm not a xtain and not a muslim.. I am totally against Religion.. I honestly wish humanity can abolish religion cos religion is the worst thing that has happened to humanity. Anything that creates division is not sustainable as its often said "United we stand, divided we fall". Religion divides.

If Religion doesn't bring humanity to crumble, nothing else will.
In Christianity, we have catholics, Anglicans, protestants, seventh day Adventist and so much more..
In Islam we have the Sunni's and Shites Muslims. Just divisions upon division..

Even if Nigerian turns to an islamic state, there would still be war, cos in Egypt and Syria, Sunni muslims and Shiate muslims are still against each other..

Let Religion be abolished cos its a tool of segregation.

How come Nigeria is this corruppt and yet we have the highest amount of churches and Mosques. Invariably the corruption starts from the churches and Mosques.

We have a lot of problems and religion is the worst of it.

If u think you can Kill for God and in the name of God, then that God must be a weak God. How will u kill for God or kill in the name of God.. Can't God kill his enemies by himself.

Religion would crumble Humanity. Both Christianity and Islam alike..

Non of us has seen Jesus or Mohammed but we kill ourselves everyday for these Holy Prophets. These prophets won't commit this crimes against humanity like we do today.

Eh je ki a ronu piwada.

Islam mixed with illiteracy is catastrophic..

Islam and Education, give seasoned polished people like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, but Islam and illitracy gives Almajiris, Boko Haram.

When Awolowo was giving free education to southerners, northern leaders were making Almajiri's of their followers. The North is some 50 years Behind d south and Boko haram is a way of showing their grievances.
They must Educate this people to illuminate their souls and minds.

Education is light.. Knowledge is power.

Let the world start considering to Abolish Religion or Religion would crumble Mankind.

Let's Abolish Religion...
If we don't abolish religion, Religion must crumble mankind.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by wayler(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2013
May their souls rest in Abraham bosom {AMEN}
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Daresh(f): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.

Please I disagree with you. I know for a fact that Islam is a religion that does not promote peace. When I was in UNI, there was a mosque behing my room and they used microphones so loud to preaching against the US, against Isreal and against the west. They urged students to fight them and carry out jihad. That that is the will of Allah and mohammed. I heard them say this almost everyday. Please don't come here and preach peace when we know ur plans.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by mentorken05(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
u re a big fool
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by madridsta007(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2013

Senile deceit and hypocrisy like this is what has the north as retarded and under-developed as it is.

Comments like this tells me that there is no end in sight.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by nnanyereugo(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=franchizy]I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.[/quote

taaa shaaarrraaapp dia! Bloody fool! Idiot! Mst u comment? If u dont kno wat 2 say y dont u shut dat ur dirty mouth & read oda pple's own? Anu-mpam!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by basty: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Who is doing who? Idiotic North
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Daresh(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2013

Please shut up. Typical of all u stewpid uneducated Northerners to blame others for your problems. Do you think ppl in the South give a rats ass about what happenur hot and dry North? Dude, WE DON'T CARE!!! How in the hell will ppl in the South that have a life go to the North to start killing. Don't fix ur problems o mumu, be there looking for who to blame as always! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by confusion247(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is y they said Boko is haram. D students n teachers are also targets 4 not staying awayk from western education. Islam n Terrorism are 2 sides of d same coin hence nothin significant can b done by d military without d support of d locals hence it their mean that d locals just as any hausa fulani is in support of what Boko haram is fighting for. Infact d locals are d boko haram & boko haram are d locals. U need 2b living in Northern Nigeria 2 understand my point. Even in d mosque hatred is openly preached against d so called infidels n broadcasted wit d aid of their loud speakers. 2 them as a muslem its ur right 2 occupy leadership positions while d infidels must b d subjects. Only a muslem hav d right to slaughter animals 4 sale as infidels are not qualified. To them they can stil continue jihad from where Usman Danfodio stopped n hence,d contineos attack of d Middle Belt states that are predominantly christians by using both d state securities n d hired fulani militias.
That's the main reason their elders are supporting amnesty for murderers
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Ninapha(f): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Salym:
from where did you get Buhari's name as a sponsor of BH?
from, nigeria wd be 'ungovernable' from his utterances, all the ppl asking for amnesty are members and supporters, all the acclaimed mediators are boko men. One thing i am sure is not all muslims support boko haram but all political muslims are!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Jetland(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2013
The reason y some idiotic-naughty people are supporting Bokoram is dat, none of their families has ever be among any of the victims. Let them continue praising them till they have their lion share.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Ninapha(f): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Buhari will never rule Nigeria even if he is the only living man in Nigeria. Even the animals and trees wd vote againt him.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by donfemzy: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2013

Y must it b only islam dt is connected 2 violence.......anyway ur grammar is on point........
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2013
Ninapha: from, nigeria wd be 'ungovernable' from his utterances, all the ppl asking for amnesty are members and supporters, all the acclaimed mediators are boko men. One thing i am sure is not all muslims support boko haram but all political muslims are!

then let them arrest them if its true. when you arrest d sponsor problem is solved. Why should the Nig govt be spending huge sums of money on security if thats the case?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by TruthFM(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

I hope u take the loss of a close family or friend the same way too.
A bunch of innocent kids die and u call it depopulation. People like u are the reason why i support death by hanging or firing squad... Heartless DAFT!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2013
but'day:
.... Wot rr u saying?... Dis pple rr fighting for wot dey tink is dia right,I sch here in d north(jos) and ur dia telin me shiii abt wot nt to call em?... Dey rr muslims and all muslims bliv any oda religion rr infidel, unbeliever and unbelievers shuld b killed. Ok,if no religion preachs violence,why is 2swords crossed in d islamic logo or wotever dey call it... Dey hid demselfs 4rm danger and jointly harm dos dey tag infidel... Shii pple full of rotin eggs.mtcheww
may you live long my brother. Islam is a religion of piss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.