Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34705 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Lasinoh: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
alfaman1:

Ah! You are back.
My best enemy.
I actually did miss your posts. wink

. . . .And where did I go? undecided
I do only WHAT SUITS ME. . . kiss
Hiding from 'LOCAL' cyber riff-RATTS likey ya abi?
IN YOUR DREAMS OR NIGHTMARES!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
NOW. . .PLEASE. . .MIND YA BUSINESS!
. . .and your POSTS!
Thank YO! kiss
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
Cruel animal
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by powerblaze(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is y they said Boko is haram. D students n teachers are also targets 4 not staying away from western education. Islam n Terrorism are 2 sides of d same coin hence nothin significant can b done by d military without d support of d locals hence it their mean that d locals just as any hausa fulani is in support of what Boko haram is fighting for. Infact d locals are d boko haram & boko haram are d locals. U need 2b living in Northern Nigeria 2 understand my point. Even in d mosque hatred is openly preached against d so called infidels n broadcasted wit d aid of their loud speakers. 2 them as a muslem its ur right 2 occupy leadership positions while d infidels must b d subjects. Only a muslem hav d right to slaughter animals 4 sale as infidels are not qualified. To them they can stil continue jihad from where Usman Danfodio stopped n hence,d contineos attack of d Middle Belt states that are predominantly christians by using both d state securities n d hired fulani militias.

I'd really wanna reply u, but my phone's antivirus is blocking your extreme stupiditty from breaking into my android....

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by emmanuel4758(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.
your fada nyash

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bloody cowards. They are a disgrace to Islamic extremism. For the usual Muslim terrorists, mere secondary school students would at worst be collateral damage, not the main targets of fundamentalist attacks.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by confusion247(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
The moment you stay away from kunu and weeds, you will see a change in your life. you will start to reason like a human being again.

31 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by chaloner(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
truly i didnt wan to comment cause human life seems to mean nothing now for some pple, im really so sad, but seeing this tells me that even the dead want to die again and that the sinners sometimes can never change. wish you what ever you wish nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Ay111(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

Dumb comment
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by dfolan: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
o boy, na wetin be the liquor content of the thing u drink wey. make u dey pour. this rubbish guy u are a bumbling and demented idiot

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by FilesUpdator(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Must you put down everything that your wood you call head thinks?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by tpapi: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
if only ur .... had used a ccondomm

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by talk2s(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013

I never knew a non-Nigerian like U was in this forum.
It's not in my character and practice to call people names, but U're pushing me to the wall. But may God forgive U for making these kind of remarks.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by omiobo: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2013

Is this your reason I should vote for Buhuri? If that is the case,Buhari,your mentor should go to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nten: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Targeted children this time around. Itz a pity. RIP to the innocent children who lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by oboy3(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
80% are what?,this is not time for jokes,son

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by deeptesting(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boko Haram and their sponsors or whatever are cowards,why attack defenseless and unarmed children? Fools..

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Maxwell86(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2013

a BRAIN is what u actually lack.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Okdanny: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Akpa ife]Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north [/did that intoxicate you,or the northerners they killed ain't humans like you,dey r somebdys sons and daughters, change that mindset of urs pls]
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by zutu(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Feedmemore(f): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
God have mercy!

Innocent children wasted away just like that?

May the people that committed this atrocities never have peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by talk2s(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2013

Everyone that contributes to condemn this 'Akpa Ife' of a guy should re-read his comment. He's making an ironical statement. It's only unfortunate that the situation at hand is too heavy for de connotative meaning of that irony.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by papaejima1: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
And why if I may ask (at the risk of being tagged anti-buhari) have Muhammadu Buhari not come out to condemn the killing of these children?

He condemned the SOE vociferously.

Abi the people killed are not his own people?
Why is he the people's general if he cannot defend his people?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
As long as the silly northerners are killing themselves, its aLl fine amd good. They should completely annihiliate themselves, so that we Biafrans can go there, take-over the territory and turn it into paradise, like we have done in lagos,portharcourt and Abuja.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by franchizy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
talk2s:

I never knew a non-Nigerian like U was in this forum.
It's not in my character and practice to call people names, but U're pushing me to the wall. But may God forgive U for making these kind of remarks.

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ignis: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
When would this senseless and demonic barbaric killings stop?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by stagger: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
NSNA: terrible, this evil rams should be dealt with.

Deploy Drones Now. like 50 of them just floating in the air.

never thought i would say the bolded

Waste of time. The military should evacuate and give the Bokites a sense of capitulation. When they surge back in, the Air Force should deploy a C-130 to drop the Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power (ATBIP) at specific locations. That should completely vaporize every living thing within the blast radius of 300m.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
You are welcome. Please can we have your house address to pay you visit and show appreciation for you being grateful for our deeds.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by nerodenero: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Your thinking faculty lacks stability.Seek help immediately.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Are you sure you are ok? What make's you think the killings will stop if GEJ apologizes to the northern elders? Did GEJ offend the northern elder's forum? You are supporting evil and that's not good

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by illuminaty(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
.....just listen 2 urself....U̶̲̥̅̊ reali need check up!...mtchewwww.RIP young 1nes

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
boko haram alert

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Kzinne: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
zonaking: No mater how much sahara channel condems the state of emergency, what we know and sure of is that our troops and national heros are making success! Boko haram sympathizers wait see how it (bokoharam) will be a thing of the past! We don't condone terrorists here, we anahilate them! Keep killing your brothers while oga @ the top go about his returning ticket!
u must b a horrible person for comparing human lives to jonathan's second term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.