Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95774 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2013
joiam:

I see , you are truly a 'christian' . Calling someone Mr. Gbefila in retaliation is truly a'christianly' Well done jare . There will be suprises in heaven ! Oh my God .

If you are a woman I will say "gbeborun" and if you are a man I'll say "gbefila." It means being busybodies in other men's matter. How does the matter of DL concern you if I may ask?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by elmat: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Be carefullevry one dt judges the pastor kumuyi and his children. Touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm. The only person that has the right to judge d pastor is God, he knws ow he ll handle itand if u try to help God. hmmmmmmmmmm u r bringing danger to urself and your home. And secondly wether i wear a makeup or use jewelries it does not determine my faith. Every one have teir own personal relationship. And to everyone who says that the couple is or are on a wrong track it shows the level of your mentality. Christianity is a personal race and we cant really know who is sincere to the faith or not and certainly not wearing makeup and jewelries does not show that am a christian. And thirdly, u never know how difficult it is to be a pastors child, we tend to forget that the children have their own life to leave and sometimes its diffrent from their fathers own. And we often tnd tohelp them destroy their lives by picking on them every little thing they do. My point is the pastors son might have his own diffrnt way of lyf. And lastly i cant imagine myself looking ugly on my wedin day, its the one day i ll always refer to. And i cant afford to wear china white made wedin gown and tie a scarf common i have to loke beautiful is my day ,mennnnnn. Pls rethink and dont bring Gods wraht on ur household cause u think the pastors son dint do what was right u r no God. smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by elmat: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2013
DL members are very very shalow in tinking
joiam:

Which Bible standard dear proud denominationally proud Pharisee, which bible standard is DL upholding? You've quoted no scripture to support your assertion! Pride goeth before a fall. Read Rom 10:1-3.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2013
elmat: Be carefullevry one dt judges the pastor kumuyi and his children. Touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm. The only person that has the right to judge d pastor is God, he knws ow he ll handle itand if u try to help God. hmmmmmmmmmm u r bringing danger to urself and your home. And secondly wether i wear a makeup or use jewelries it does not determine my faith. Every one have teir own personal relationship. And to everyone who says that the couple is or are on a wrong track it shows the level of your mentality. Christianity is a personal race and we cant really know who is sincere to the faith or not and certainly not wearing makeup and jewelries does not show that am a christian. And thirdly, u never know how difficult it is to be a pastors child, we tend to forget that the children have their own life to leave and sometimes its diffrent from their fathers own. And we often tnd tohelp them destroy their lives by picking on them every little thing they do. My point is the pastors son might have his own diffrnt way of lyf. And lastly i cant imagine myself looking ugly on my wedin day, its the one day i ll always refer to. And i cant afford to wear china white made wedin gown and tie a scarf common i have to loke beautiful is my day ,mennnnnn. Pls rethink and dont bring Gods wraht on ur household cause u think the pastors son dint do what was right u r no God. smiley

Pastor Kumuiyi is not more special than any of GOD's children, in fact be careful because that which is highly regarded among MEN is an abomination to GOD.

When people like you start to worship mere MEN, it is our responsibility to call you to order.

"But among you it will be different. Those who are the greatest among you should take the lowest rank, and the leader should be like a servant" - Luke 22:26
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2013
ehrays: God is alife! And shall intervene in this matter. The truth also shall be revealed! And all enemies of God shall be purnished with plagues!

what a 'lovely' Christian.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you are a woman I will say "gbeborun" and if you are a man I'll say "gbefila." It means being busybodies in other men's matter. How does the matter of DL concern you if I may ask?

so deeperlife business is different from CHURCH business ?

See why I keep using the word CULT which really is a closed organisation with it's rules and regulations and the focus on ONE leader.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

what a 'lovely' Christian.

smiley

"Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him"
(Psalm 68:1).

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by elmat: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2013
We make our religions or doctrine for our self and make Christianity so difficult for people. When God sent Jesus to make it easier and all we need to do is to blive that Jesus was born and came to die for our sins. We just cr8 doctrines that make life hard. DL so sorry to say this and pls no offense shld be tkn but u guys are 1 hell of pple menn. Wow i cant bliv that there pple wu rzn like this bcs i make up, wear jewelries and wear a skirt dt is above my kneel den am on my way to hell. wow, den i think so many of us are on that track but God forbid and he said judge not so y do we judge and make christianity a big deal wen its so easy and sweet to walk with God. Wow, 2 women i love so much are Junita bynum she wears heels to preach she even runs on dem when the spirit is in another level,she does makeup, she fyn and the late bimbo olukoya. Pls u guys shld grow and be matured mentaly mennnnn. And i think is just bad belle dt is woring u pple kiss and u nid to porge wow wink
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

so deeperlife business is different from CHURCH business ?

See why I keep using the word CULT which really is a closed organisation with it's rules and regulations and the focus on ONE leader.

smiley

Gbefila! tongue If your "church" is not a secret cult why don't you name it for us to see what they are up to?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by elmat: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2013
I dont think i understand your comment. And i speak based on facts and the bible God disciplines his servants himself not us. Whr u pple d one that called him no so face ur business sad and am not a worshiper of men and niether do i have that grace. I fear God thats what matas to me.
frosbel:

Pastor Kumuiyi is not more special than any of GOD's children, in fact be careful because that which is highly regarded among MEN is an abomination to GOD.

When people like you start to worship mere MEN, it is our responsibility to call you to order.

"But among you it will be different. Those who are the greatest among you should take the lowest rank, and the leader should be like a servant" - Luke 22:26
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2013
elmat: I dont think i understand your comment. And i speak based on facts and the bible God disciplines his servants himself not us. Whr u pple d one that called him no so face ur business sad and am not a worshiper of men and niether do i have that grace. I fear God thats what matas to me.

Yes, fear GOD , but never fear MAN.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dagentility(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2013
@frosbel,carry on bro,i dey feel u wella,i just love d way u reason.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

This is Evangelist Margaret O. Amure, who experienced what happens immediately to those who ended their journeys here on earth.

This evangelist who is a member of Benson Idahosa's church, (Church of God Mission) is recommending Deeper Life's way of dressing to make heaven.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This evangelist who is a member of Benson Idahosa's church, (God's Mission) is recommending Deeper Life's way of dressing to make heaven.

Which deeperlife dressing is she recommending, is it the one in the US, UK , Jamaica or Nigeria , lol ?

I can tell you that in the UK , most of the deeperlife churches I attended have different standards to that of Nigeria.

Could this be hypocrisy ?

Away with you and your false Evangelist Margaret O. Amure.

We will stick to our bible , thank you.

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by truthislight: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Amen.

Mr man, you have not answered my question as to why the Bride was suspended since she has not done anything wrong to the DL church.

Do you want to fraudulently sweep that your statement(lie ?) under the carpet ?

Please give us the reason she was suspended since she did not offend DL church.

Please do.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This evangelist who is a member of Benson Idahosa's church, (God's Mission) is recommending Deeper Life's way of dressing to make heaven.

But the evangelist's way of dressing in the video is too exposed for a child of God. The design on her dress and her exposed flesh is unbeffiting. She is in no position to 'recommend' any mode of dressing as I find her dressing too worldly.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
truthislight:

Mr man, you have not answered my question as to why the Bride was suspended since she has not done anything wrong to the DL church.

Do you want to fraudulently sweep that your statement(lie ?) under the carpet ?

Please give us the reason she was suspended since she did not offend DL church.

Please do.

Why do you want to know, Mr. Gbefila? Are you ready to be excommunicated from your watchtower organisation?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
dare2think:

But the evangelist's way of dressing in the video is too exposed for a child of God. The design on her dress and her exposed flesh is unbeffiting. She is in no position to 'recommend' any mode of dressing as I find her dressing too worldly.

grin , don't mind the hypocrites !!!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
dare2think:

Don't worry about the design of her dress. Your concern should be how you can become born again.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't worry about the design of her dress. You concern should be how you can become born again.

Why then should you and your church be worried about other people's mode of dressing and threatening them with hell??

Shouldn't your concern be being 'born again', whatever nonsense that means!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

Which deeperlife dressing is she recommending, is it the one in the US, UK , Jamaica or Nigeria , lol ?

I can tell you that in the UK , most of the deeperlife churches I attended have different standards to that of Nigeria.

Could this be hypocrisy ?

Away with you and your false Evangelist Margaret O. Amure.

We will stick to our bible , thank you.

smiley

Let's start with your kids. Are your boys wearing earrings in the UK?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
dare2think:

Why then should you and your church be worried about other people's mode of dressing and threatening them with hell??

Did you say "born again" is nonsense to you? I now understand why you are a fan of frosbel.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
dare2think:

OLAADEGBU:

Did you say "born again" is nonsense to you? I know understand why you are a fan of frosbel.

Dont obfuscate, answer my question above!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
dare2think:

Dont obfuscate, answer my question above!

You like frosbel's type of Christianity for a reason. This is Jesus' warning to their likes:

"Woe to you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets"
(Luke 6:26)
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
I reiterate;
dare2think:

Shouldn't your concern be being 'born again'?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It is obvious that you are so misguided.
You don't even sound like you know a thing about God ,his power or the workings of the Holy Spirit
Looks like all you do is attend classes on dress code as a means of making heaven
You need to be born again in Spirit and truth

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by success4(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
AT:dare2think,OLAADEGBU and frosbel.
It beats me reading comments from three of you. The house that divide against itself shall not...?
If God is a God of denomination, then three of you can be JUSTIFIED.
Can your argument on NL save a soul?
Can your comments on this issue bring revival to His church?
The heart of the matter is the matter in the heart!

Please, let's desist from unfruitful argument. Remember that we
SHALL give account for WORDS that come out from us, either by
speaking or by writing.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by deebrain(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
k2039:
He may not necessarily be a hypocrite. If he had a son like me, the situation on ground would have been worse and if he had a son like you the situation would have been completely disastrous.

Whatever the father considers modesty doesn't necessarily mean the son has the same conviction, the fact that my parents are christians is not enough reason for me to be one, I have to be convinced personaly that christianity is the real way, so if I decide not to be a christian, it doesn't mean my parents have failed, I just don't see things there way.

My issue with DL is just that I don't know why someone would wake up and say every kid that turns bad weren't raised the right way, this is something that amuses me, the GS would now understand that all kids who turned out to be wayward may not necessarily mean it was as a result of bad parenting..

The GS should be happy he didn't have a son like me, my wife would probably have worn trousers to the wedding ceremony because I see absolutely nothing wrong in puting on trousers for the ladies, Now you get my drift.

Powerful!

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
success4:

AT:dare2think,OLAADEGBU and frosbel.
It beats me reading comments from three of you. The house that divide against itself shall not...?
If God is a God of denomination, then three of you can be JUSTIFIED.
Can your argument on NL save a soul?
Can your comments on this issue bring revival to His church?
The heart of the matter is the matter in the heart!

Please, let's desist from unfruitful argument. Remember that we
SHALL give account for WORDS that come out from us, either by
speaking or by writing.

Are you saying that Evangelist Amure's testimony cannot bring revival to His church? undecided
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by hardeyincah(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
ehrays: God is alife! And shall intervene in this matter. The truth also shall be revealed! And all enemies of God shall be purnished with plagues!
ALIVE PLZSSSSSSSSSSSS (and not ALIFE)
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that Evangelist Amure's testimony cannot bring revival to His church? undecided

no, because it is false and based on scaremongering rather than truth.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by success4(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Bro: I was not trained to argue with fellow believer/believers,not even people from other side. Read and understand my stance. I was not particular
on anybody, just telling you to desist from unfruitful arguments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.