Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24126 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ekea2001: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
texaco1: Eni ti aye nse to nlo lo ogun eje
Person wey village mamas dey pursue ,dem dey advise am make he go use blood tonic

Op open ur ears very well go see correct alfa make dem help u go beg ur village people wey dey pursue u.all these fantasy theories of waking up ,pinching urself,china alarm no go help u o

This guy needs help clown
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Eazee-e:

all this religious bigots.

Hey!!!! Hanger am!! Who be religious bigot? Na ur papa religious bigot. I never born again finish o!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by juman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Victoriousvic: Try reducing your water intake at night and make sure you urinate before going to bed
^^^^
This is answer to your problem.

You are normal.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
peppy luv: wink I saw ur signature but I don't live in ikoyi or evn Lagos but I stay in Abj ...asokoro to be precise so will u take me

With all my heart.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Timijo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas
The poster said he is looking for solution from th problem and you recommended pampers for him.
Hit the like button if you think his recommendation is stwipid.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Neduzze5(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
There's a very correct traditional way of ending bedwetting.

Catch a pregnant Lizard or Wall gecko, fry it and eat.

Then come back for your testimony!!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy jeez! we realy hv crazy pple on nl!what has AMY got to do with this ?
Ajibam: Read ur Books at night and stop watching africa magic yoruba
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kingblosky: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Anonymous, where I come from we treat this condition with Wall Gecko. Get 3 matured geckos , open them up and wash off intestines. Cut off the toes and prepare gecko pepper soup with it. Eat the meat and lick the soup for 3 days then get back to me . This is not a joke .. 08039562279
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by bright007(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
nedu2000: urine is a result of the food we eat & not from the water we drink
...where did you learn this trash you wrote up there from?....urine is made up of two major cmponents--water and urea.water serve as a solvent for urea which is the major waste product of nitrogen metabolism in ureotelic organisms.simply put,without water,you wont be able to pass out urea from your body.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
smiley[ eehh so what if I live in maraba/nyanya
omiobo:

With all my heart.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Chimerase(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ma dear if u re in de dream no just piss, cus if u piss u go piss for bed dts it..dts de law of pissing on de bed cool
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kingblosky: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
And pls never try using Lizard. Its used to cure EPILEPSY not bed wetting.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingblosky: Anonymous, where I come from we treat this condition with Wall Gecko. Get 3 matured geckos , open them up and wash off intestines. Cut off the toes and prepare gecko pepper soup with it. Eat the meat and lick the soup for 3 days then get back to me . This is not a joke .. 08039562279

Yea its not a joke, buh I'm seriously laughing here... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
peppy luv: smiley[ eehh so what if I live in maraba/nyanya
Leave sh.it for people wey dey pack am. I will always find my way to your dreamgrin
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by JayCee2010: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ OP
At 22yrs I'm sure your situations must be extremely difficult but there's hope:
Here's some medical explanation : ur pproblem is called Enuresis. This is urinating while asleep, doesn't even have to be at night.
Its expected in younger children but as they grow bladder control improves and some can go thru the night with a full bladder without bed wetting. However, some adults still have weak bladder controls and may wake up several times @ night to urinate or wet the bed in ur case
Causes:- Sickle cell pattients produce lots of urine and thus can wet the bed.
-Bladder muscle problems where the bladder doesn't accommdoate a lot of urine before making u feel pressed or a small bladder- u will know if you're urine volume is very small when ever u are very pressed
-i don't remember you stating your gender but women have a shorter urethra (for passage of urine from the bladder) thus a full bladder when abdominal pressure rises can push urine out
-Problems with sphincter control due to weak muscles.
-or it could be just that you're tootired to wake up at night and go pee, so u do it in your sleep-,sometimes having a dreamm that you actually went to the toilet even though in reality you didn't.
-also psychological problems of being bullied, molested or abused as a child can manisfest as enuresis which would require psychological counselling.

Solutions:
1. Avoid drinking fluids 2 hours before bed time, and try to empty ur bladder before u sleep even if you're not pressed
2 set an alarm to wake you up in the middle of the night around 2am to urinate. Try to do it regularly until it becomes a habit and u won't need the alarm.
3 learn to do kegel exercises for your bladder sphincter. It involves tightening your bladder sphincter muscle as if you're trying to hold in urine. Do this for a few minutes several times during the day. Over time this will strengthen you're sphincter and give you better bladder control even while asleep. Go on line and read more about how to effectively do KEGEL exercises.
Conclusion: no adult shud ever have to deal with the embarrasmment of bladder (or bowel) control and if you're not able to go for an entire year without ever bed weting, I suggest you see your doctor for further help. But I'm pretty sure you will over come the problem with my advice and. That ofother people on this tthread. God bless

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by JayCee2010: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ OP
Here's some medical explanation : ur pproblem is called Enuresis. This is urinating while asleep, doesn't even have to be at night.
Its expected in younger children but as they grow bladder control improves and some can go thru the night with a full bladder without bed wetting. However, some adults still have weak bladder controls and may wake up several times @ night to urinate or wet the bed in ur case
-Bladder muscle problems where the bladder doesn't accommdoate a lot of urine before making u feel pressed or a small bladder- u will know if you're urine volume is very small when ever u are very pressed
-i don't remember you stating your gender but women have a shorter urethra (for passage of urine from the bladder) thus a full bladder when abdominal pressure rises can push urine out
-or it could be just that you're tootired to wake up at night and go pee, so u do it in your sleep-,sometimes having a dreamm that you actually went to the toilet even though in reality you didn't.
-also psychological problems of being bullied, molested or abused as a child can manisfest as enuresis which would require psychological counselling.

Solutions:
1. Avoid drinking fluids 2 hours before bed time, and try to empty ur bladder before u sleep even if you're not pressed
2 set an alarm to wake you up in the middle of the night around 2am to urinate. Try to do it regularly until it becomes a habit and u won't need the alarm.
3 learn to do kegel exercises for your bladder sphincter. It involves tightening your bladder sphincter muscle as if you're trying to hold in urine. Do this for a few minutes several times during the day. Over time this will strengthen you're sphincter and give you better bladder control even while asleep. Go on line and read more about how to effectively do KEGEL exercises.
Conclusion: no adult shud ever have to deal with the embarrasmment of bladder (or bowel) control and if you're not able to go for an entire year without ever bed weting, I suggest you see your doctor for further help. But I'm pretty sure you will over come the problem with my advice and. That ofother people on this tthread. God bless
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Chimerase(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingblosky: Anonymous, where I come from we treat this condition with Wall Gecko. Get 3 matured geckos , open them up and wash off intestines. Cut off the toes and prepare gecko pepper soup with it. Eat the meat and lick the soup for 3 days then get back to me . This.is not a joke .. 08039562279
dude u funi die, I swear u go mak a beta native doctor
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ITbomb(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Enegod: op..are you a virgin?
Anonymous91: yes
Believe it or not , here lies the problem and solution
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Preciousgirl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ajibam: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy cheesy cheesy jeez! we realy hv crazy pple on nl!what has AMY got to do with this ?
Smh....

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Emax(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Many people like you have been healed by servant of God Prophet T.B Joshua.
You got nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Edunwa302(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
@poster, since u always had a dream before it happened u need just deliverance goto synanogue u ll be set free many have shared there testimony or look for someone to help you with TB Joshua anointed water or pray along with Tb Joshua on Emmanuel TV and be surprise how God will set you free.may God help you
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ajibam: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
JayCee2010: @ OP

Solutions:

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by bishopsamuel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Preciousgirl(f): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by pekelepekele(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
op here is the solution to your problem.

First i will like to know if you always dream like you are about to pee and you end up bed wetting?

If yes it means your case is demonic , I don't know your religion but try to visit either a good pastor or an imam for prayers.

Second if you can recall the food you ate whenever you bed wet it will be good if you stay away from such at night because there is some probability that maybe such food fill up your bladder faster .

Third do you always hold up urine for too long in your body ? If yes stop doing that whenever you feel like peeing just do it even if you sense it's not going to be much , don't hold it inside your bladder .
[b][/b]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by steffans(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
I resPect ur Problm... But I feel it occurs more frequent dan d once in 3 mnths dat u gave...

Eitherways, All wat has bin said here shuld be taking Seriously as all d important ones will Help u BIG time...

And pls its nt Spiritual... U can Pray abt it but dnt u ever feel cursed..
I was once der.. It will come to Pass...

U are Blessed Bro..
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by deols(f): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
It is known as Noctutnal Enuresis which can be

1. a neurologic condition

2. a psychiatric one

3. hormonal

So, see your doctor.

But before then, lemme ask you this-

* Has this always been the case(from childhood) or did you stop at a time and later continued?
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Jilo83(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Don't eat late in d night. Alarm will help. Eat lightly.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Se# is the remedy
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
nedu2000: urine is a result of the food we eat & not from the water we drink

THIS IS SERIOUS! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What else won't I see on nairaland
@op, SEE A DOCTOR!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Neduzze5(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.