Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law (24238 Views)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Ex-militants Urge Uduaghan To Sign Anti-terrorism Bill / Jonathan Sign Anti Terrorism/money Laundering Bill!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]so 17 gay men liked your post..wow. they are even here on nairaland[/size]
fear catch me
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 10, 2013
A very hot! topic. grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Adamskuty(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

if am a demonic vulture..shouldnt you be scared? like you said am demonic and am a vulture...so am going to come after you

in your dreams and eat you from you dream....I suggest you be very very afraid...
whatelse can one expect from a confused deranged mofo ?? Spo u expect me to be scared with that silly childish post?? Hahahha! Indeed grin

buzz off u disgusting gaytoad,i desist ur kind,cos surely u ain't human

if u like come ,u hear?? I will hold a whip waiting for u grin buzu grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by biafranqueen: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Horus: A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating, killing and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a homosexual or a lesbian.
like I always say leaders are a reflection of the people they lead period end of story.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Yasmeena(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2013
funshybam: ....and how is it your problem if a man marries a man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish
Shut your dirty mouth... Anumpama! I spit and curse the day you were born..
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Yasmeena(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
stebell: This is Africa. This is Naija. Kudos to yu Bishop. We can't afford to allow same sex marriage take place in our country. Death penalty shud be de reward for such devilish act. Pres. GEJ pls hurry up and sign dis Anti-Gay Bill into law.
Yea.. Kill them all, Sodom and Gomorrahs!
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by laplace19(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Having read most of the posts here,I have noticed some depraved and headstrong homosexuals. Sodomy(homosexuality) is something unnatural and unpopular among the populace. If homosexuality is to be approved,why then is paedophilia disapproved??(Homos,answer me). These things are unnatural. God said,"go ye into the world and multiply",can we achieve this through homosexuality? Of course,,NO! .This is havoc,heinous and detrimental to oneself and the doers should be mutilated to death. President GEJ,please don't hesitate to sign that Anti-gay bill.The north-americans can go on with it,rubbish!!
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by charliejose: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2013
mgbeketoto:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All these WAYOWAYO salient H-ASSASIN THREATS nor go work o!
I HAVE MADE MY POINTS. . . which are not to be belaboured!
Thank you! kiss

its obvious u just opened dis account.plss just disactivate cos u re just causing nuisance here...and reali irritating...plsss!
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by charliejose: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: gays are devil agents,those creatures ain't human,i'm telling u,they have being posses by the devil!

Homosexualty is the greatest and worst sin ever!

How will a man be banging anus,omg! So disgusting! I can't imagine a man putting his D!ck inside another man anus,the place were feaces(waste) is excreted out from! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

A goat is better and more reasonable than gays!
All sins re same in the sight of God.there is no good,bad,worse sin.If U steal just #10 and d same time som1 kills a million,...u wuld be judge d same way i.e goin 2 hell.kk
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by bukky5: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
FILEBE: Omo...walahi! I had thought d o.p's topic is: Cleric ask Jonathan to sign gay bill into law.
faint wan catch me ni sha!

miself ooooooo
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
efe2000: no they won't, but I am afraid if anybody must molest me sexually me I don't want it to be a man...I still value my yanch...shebi u get.

Now I see the issue. People are afraid that gay people would start molesting them or want to make them go gay. grin grin.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by toluernanes: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR.....nuff said by NASA

You do realize that that "news report" was fake. It came from a parody website and was posted as a joke. Go through the comments section on the website you copid it from and you'll find what i'm saying is true.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vansnickers: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2013
Yasmeena:

You're as blood thirty as your sky daddy, Yahweh. Like father like daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Yasmeena:
goo to see a girl against Homosexuality cool cool
preach sis
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: whatelse can one expect from a confused deranged mofo ?? Spo u expect me to be scared with that silly childish post?? Hahahha! Indeed grin

buzz off u disgusting gaytoad,i desist ur kind,cos surely u ain't human

if u like come ,u hear?? I will hold a whip waiting for u grin buzu grin

poverty is a terrible thing my friend.....dont worry..when i come to Nigeria i will allow your family to polish my shoes

for 100 naira...and this time i promise not to spit on you people ok...
are you happy now?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Adamskuty(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

poverty is a terrible thing my friend.....dont worry..when i come to Nigeria i will allow your family to polish my shoes

for 100 naira...and this time i promise not to spit on you people ok...
are you happy now?
omg! This disgusting beast called me his friend Hahah! U sub-humanic piece of trash,infact u are more like my slave,u drug dealer,lmaoooo! When u come to 9ja?? Like i give a fvck about where u are based U disgusting m0ron,i fart in ur general direction,i'll kindly poo in ur c0ck sucking mouth and spit on u,poverty is very much a disease,poverty made u smuggle urself to the states,what a shame sad u get paid when u get banged by ur white masters (gays) i guess that's how u earn ur living,omg! That's quite pathetic

but not to worry i can help u out of ur misery,i will pay u good money if u should drink my monkey's pee everymorning grin and also use ur tongue to clean my toilet seat,my slave
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: omg! This disgusting beast called me his friend Hahah! U sub-humanic piece of trash,infact u are more like my slave,u drug dealer,lmaoooo! When u come to 9ja?? Like i give a fvck about where u are based U disgusting m0ron,i fart in ur general direction,i'll kindly poo in ur c0ck sucking mouth and spit on u,poverty is very much a disease,poverty made u smuggle urself to the states,what a shame sad u get paid when u get banged by ur white masters (gays) i guess that's how u earn ur living,omg! That's quite pathetic

but not to worry i can help u out of ur misery,i will pay u good money if u should drink my monkey's pee everymorning grin and also use ur tongue to clean my toilet seat,my slave

Jeeezzz!! Are these what you're into?? And they say we gays are weird grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Adamskuty(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
masonkz:

u mad gaytoad,get the fvck out of my presence,i desist ur kind very much,don't quote me ever again,i interact with only humans,and surely y'all disgusting doomed cursed gay moda'fvckers ain't human

buzz off u demonic creature in a human body!

Nawa ooh! Wonders shall never end,he's even proud being a gay,i need to check out ur ip address,trace you so the law enforcement agency can pick u up and lock u forever,but while in jail u will be made to bang a he-goat grin grin nincompoop!
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vansnickers: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
masonkz:

LMAO! Don't mind the Nasty MotherFuc.ker. "i'll kindly poo in ur c0ck sucking mouth". Who the hell says that?! grin grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: omg! This disgusting beast called me his friend Hahah! U sub-humanic piece of trash,infact u are more like my slave,u drug dealer,lmaoooo! When u come to 9ja?? Like i give a fvck about where u are based U disgusting m0ron,i fart in ur general direction,i'll kindly poo in ur c0ck sucking mouth and spit on u,poverty is very much a disease,poverty made u smuggle urself to the states,what a shame sad u get paid when u get banged by ur white masters (gays) i guess that's how u earn ur living,omg! That's quite pathetic

grin grin grin this dude is definitely gay....dude is nothing wrong with that...just be honest with ur self.....you can come out right here we will support you...
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: u mad gaytoad,get the fvck out of my presence,i desist ur kind very much,don't quote me ever again,i interact with only humans,and surely y'all disgusting doomed cursed gay moda'fvckers ain't human

buzz off u demonic creature in a human body!

Nawa ooh! Wonders shall never end,he's even proud being a gay,i need to check out ur ip address,trace you so the law enforcement agency can pick u up and lock u forever,but while in jail u will be made to bang a he-goat grin grin nincompoop!

Yawn.

First of all, breath slow and take a chill pill. That would save you some heart attack, which you're about to have by the mere sight of my name. grin You only interact with humans, that means I'm human too since you just quoted me...no?

You must think you're talking to a fool. Please check out the ip and watch it redirect back to you. Rubbish.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by FarmTech(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
cold: The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.

Was Jesus queer? We don't know. But it is a possibility that cannot be ruled out. One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead.According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his nak3d body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God" grin.The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.But even if the text is genuine, does this ambiguous, elliptical passage offer evidence of Jesus's homosexuality? It is hard to say. The precise nature of the relationship between Christ and the youth is not spelled out. Sexual relations are suggested but not explicitly stated.The Morton Smith document is, in fact, irrelevant to the vexed issue of Christ's sexual orientation. What we can say for certain is that the standard, accepted Biblical narrative gives us no information at all about Jesus's sexuality.This absence of firm information does not, of course, mean that we can take it for granted that Christ was heterosexual. Far from it! The lack of information about his erotic inclinations begs more questions than it answers.The truth is that we simply don't know whether Jesus was straight, gay, bisexual or celibate. There is certainly no evidence for the Church's unspoken presumption that he was either heterosexual or devoid of carnal desires. Since nothing in the Bible points to Christ having erotic feelings for women, or relationships with the female sex, the possibility of him being gay cannot be discounted.In the absence of any evidence - [b]let alone proof - that Jesus was heterosexual, the theological basis of Church homophobia is all the more shaky and indefensible. How can established religion dare denounce homosexuality when the founder of its faith was himself a man of mysterious, unknown sexuality who could, for all we know, have been homosexual?The Bible tells us that Jesus was born a man and therefore presumably had male sexual feelings. It would have been more or less impossible, biologically, for him not to have an element of erotic arousal - even if only having the normal male response of waking with an er3ction [/b]

God will punish you. Any m oron can come out one day and say that he found a manuscript. From the way u write, i perceive that u are a se xual addict. U define life by sex that is why u said all that about Jesus. If u don't repent from this blasphemy, I tell you that you'll soon get your full reward. Be expecting it if you don't repent.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by cold(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
FarmTech:

God will punish you. Any m oron can come out one day and say that he found a manuscript. From the way u write, i perceive that u are a se xual addict. U define life by sex that is why u said all that about Jesus. If u don't repent from this blasphemy, I tell you that you'll soon get your full reward. Be expecting it if you don't repent.
Bladi,bladi,bla! Do you honestly think anybody takes the threats of you & your ilk seriously any more? You got jokes.'any mor0n can claim he found a manuscript'. How about 'any mor0n can claim stories written over 2000 years ago by some slave owning men are true'?
Again let me reiterate,your Jesus was never conceived via sexual intercourse,never got married,was surrounded by 12 male friends,wore flowing gowns with no pants. Very telling indeed. But you're right about the sex part though. I do love sexx smiley,guess that makes me human cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities / Nigeria, South Africa To Issue 10yr Visa To Businessmen, Academics / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.