Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) (22108 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Photos: Reconstruction Of Okota Road, Isolo Lagos In Progress / Deplorable State Of Okota Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Landlords delayed the construction of the road with their various court cases.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by amarilo: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boyoorisha: The road is under construction! Why didn't you acknowledge that work is ongoing to fix the road? You must have passed through the completed portion of the road if you came in through Ago junction
Olee, its only Chinese that is working on that road, others ran away due to no pay. Since july last he is still at a particular spot.

Eko don baje kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Joe50(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
i tink say every road 4 lagos b like london undecided undecided undecided

anyway, every road 4 nigeria is very bad. dey only do and beatify high ways and live d inner streets angry
bad government

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by rozayx5(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
seems the keyboards of some people dont work on threads like this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by amarilo: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
honeric01: Landlords delayed the construction of the road with their various court cases.
Excuse upon excuse keep dem coming anyway.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
River Isolo. lol
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by deloon(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Op welcome nigeria!!!!

Those pix looks like ths US compared to were l stay in benin
Are you serious?! shocked
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
philclem: angry angry angry angryWas there last week,u need to see how bad the road is and yet the houses In this same area are very xpensive angry
Really shocked

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by eagleeye2: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
toskut: You can't send us 4 pictures of the same location on a road thats over 5 miles and expect us to judge with that.
I have sister staying living in that area, and the pix is the true state of Ago, after century bus stop the road gets better.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by mcsimon(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! i pray ooooooooo! kinemena! dhe dhe,kina Akpo! va Eko
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
amarilo: Excuse upon excuse keep dem coming anyway.

Call it whatever, the people (landlords) in that area are the enemies of the road, there's no way the construction won't affect their buildings and most of them aren't ready for that.

Btw, work is already going on but at other part of the road. Slow? Yes but going on.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by twentyk(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
thank God i didnt bring my bugatti to 9ja
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dis road all d way to ikotun axis, crap, who we offend self
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by deleteme: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
I thank you poster for uploading the above pictures. Finally i have bin vindicated, cos this topic came up sometime in March and Eko-Ile as usual was busy insulting me and other people. I live in Ago and a landlord too, It is a deliberate neglect on the people of Ago by Lagos State Govt cos the area is Ibo dominated. The little area they have managed to work on has taken 2 complete years to complete and as i write, the entire area is a mess.I challenge EKO-ILE to come up again with his lies.

9 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by nwabobo: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Eko don baje o!!

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by nwabobo: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Eko ile is on vacation somewhere in the carribeans.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Kemzievictor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na d Ago Wey I grow up b dis D road been de sweet die. Me n my Bros dat tym,we go trek 4rm cele to musibua grin we go use d money buy ok buscuit. Good old days.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by HOTWATER(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Top_Bayo: Result of taking govt to court to secure to secure a court injunction to stop the road construction....

By the time the matter could be settled in court..the rainy season has set in....the residents will need to wait till the rainy season is over for work to resume on the road construction.

when was the govt taken to court . Remember we have democracy for fourteen years now . please stop making excuse ,especially when we did not ask for any .

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by LeStylo: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5: And Fashola is claiming FG did not allow him to repair and toll Airport Rd undecided undecided undecided

and please @ OP the title is misleading ( change the road to River)

where is Eko Ole when you need him
It's a Lagosian like you that took the LASG to court over the road access. This is a matter that could have been sorted out of court. Enjoy the pool while the court adjourns.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by drnoel: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Where are the Fashola supporters!! Let them come and explain themselves. Fashola couldn't even repair this road in his 2nd term people still want to tell me he worked...

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by nekaa(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Canal estate is kinda worse sha.....
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by supaeagles(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Correct car? You mean like Boat or Canoe for rainy season, grand Cherokee, Ford Explorer or Izuzu Trooperfor dry season.Last Bullet:
That road needs urgent reconstruction ASAP!
grin grin grin
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by xJaysonx(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Since I was in J.S.S 2 now I am a graduate working, they still haven't done this road.

SMH..

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by udokpuenyi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
uncle u: I visited a friend that stays in Canal Estate Okata. The Ago Palace way is 20 times better than the Canal Estate road. I wonder why Fashola has negleted Okota this much.

Because a particular tribe dominate that area likewise every other places they predominately live. If you bend down low, you will understand Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Moshoosa: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is terrible

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Ajibam: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
joel lala: more pics
Is dat yellow bus Ur car?
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nonybb: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thank God i have left OHAFIA street

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Dantedasz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please sir/madam,
can somebody please explain how to upload pictures from my phone to Nairaland. I want to open a thread on the fraudulent activities of the LAGOS state government in Ojo area,in particular Igbede new site area from where the govt and their partners CECCC are dredging the sand they claim to be using to construct the Badagry expressway,while putting residents of Igbede/Alaba market road in perpetual sorrow.
Pls Help me and teach me how to up load the pictues.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by deshclones(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op is 100% correct...that road from The GTBank just after apple junction to the end of the ago road that connects cele junction is gangster...i plied that road and for the first time in my life...i wept for my car...that road is gangster...fashola and the lagos state govt is a huge fraud...they are neglecting the area cos its igbo dominated..the entire stretch of isolo,ago,festac,amuwo,satellite is in deep mess.and these people pay tax and all the unnecessary charges......desh say so

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Court Nullifies Benue Rep-elect’s Certificate Of Return, Orders Prosecution / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.