Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend (2675 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You People Have Boyfrend(s) / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by dasparrow: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am sure he is cheating.hv caught him twice nd he kips saying sorry only for him to repeat dat. Plz I nid ur ideas on hw to handle dis. Mature minds only

Why won't he cheat? Are you his wife? Are you legally married to him? Since you are silly enough to give a man you are not married to access to your private part forgetting that fornicators will not make heaven, then you deserve everything you are currently experiencing in your so-called relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Kosigift(f): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2013
sauer:
hmmm...
Perhaps 50.14661^2.4.2 + 8^10 - (3^4 + 3^2.21584) = 87051515887
would it be? tongue
Hmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sauer:
Okay. sorry for derailing grin
I must get that number today, cos I really need a smart gurl tongue
grin grin
Try harder tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Youngpo413: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
@OP are you still with the cheat?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Youngpo413: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
kamdyjenny: Am sure he is cheating.hv caught him twice nd he kips saying sorry only for him to repeat dat. Plz I nid ur ideas on hw to handle dis. Mature minds only

how far?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by DorisK(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oh pls! If ur decent leave him without explanation nd start dating anoda immediately. I can't stand a cheat!

If ur crazy, oh f^€k his friends nd make sure U leave dem wanting more ( Mind u I dint say get screwed by his frends, there is a diff...)
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by DorisK(f): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014

Woa u caught him twice nd ur stil there?? U got shock absorber? Date someone on a way dat they kno if u catch dem once it's ova.... Ur d one cheating ursef babe..., no offenc
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014

You don't need to handle it you need to leave.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by amiskurie(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
God forbid bad thing!

I don't want no hole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. / The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. / The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.