Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? (3209 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by odibenson(m): 3:23am On Jul 11, 2013
I personally i dont use virginity status to judge femaless.infact i prefer the deflowerd girl to the virgin girlsss cos i dont like stresss trust meeecheesy
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 3:46am On Jul 11, 2013
odibenson: I personally i dont use virginity status to judge femaless.infact i prefer the deflowerd girl to the virgin girlsss cos i dont like stresss trust meeecheesy

With virgins you can get them accustomed to your tin but with boreholes,after subsequent drilling their elasticity constant has been jeopardized and when you bring your tin. She will be reading newspaper, pinging and watching TV while you're sweating.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2013
grin
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2013
elmat: I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one bt i wanted to give him my best. But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin. So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin. And which do u prefer?
We are truly living in the days of Noah where righteousness is mocked. U're not a virgin, he doesn't want u, how is dat condemnation? D bitter truth is dat if u lost ur virginity willfully(not by rape), then live with dat lousy choice but don't play d victim and claim dat someone doesn't luv u 4 who u are(if he's a virgin he's well within his right to want a virgin). In d bible, Rahab d prostitute was used of God(so people can change) but so was d VIRGIN Mary. God's standard will never change no matter how "civilized/progressive" we claim to be. God's plan is dat a man and a woman both marry as virgins but here we are, so called christians debating which is better(and on sunday d same "christians" will be dancing thinking dat God is happy with them). For those dat say they prefer non-virgins because they are more experienced, I say: congrats on ur stupid logic - those "experienced" girls were born experienced abi? Those girls were virgins but were defiled by dirty minded men such as urselves. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED, A MAN REAPS WHAT HE SOWS. For those girls condemning d guy, again I say, if he's a virgin then it's he's right to want a virgin......don't spew trash about him. @op...you did well by telling him d truth and God will honour dat but make sure u don't lie to a nice guy in d future claiming to be a virgin 'cos believe me, u cannot eat ur cake and have it. Dat u lost ur virginity is not d end of d world but don't think things will be d same.....U'll have regrets(if u're normal) but if u've truly repented then God is merciful, u'll marry a great guy. By d way, I prefer a virgin as they tend to have little or no emotional/spiritual baggage to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Godson201333(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2013
kreami diva: Let him go and look for a virgin.wish him luck in his gulder #sorry#virgin ultimate search!

are you annoyed?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Godson201333(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2013
elmat: I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one bt i wanted to give him my best. But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin. So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin. And which do u prefer?

I am sure that ya feeling bad cos you lost your virginity,Your dignity!!Just move on someone else is out there waiting for you..
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Godson201333:

are you annoyed?

grin
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Kirinwa: With virgins you can get them accustomed to your tin but with boreholes,after subsequent drilling their elasticity constant has been jeopardized and when you bring your tin. She will be reading newspaper, pinging and watching TV while you're sweating.

I can tell you jumped and failed your physiology class.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

I can tell you jumped and failed your physiology class.

Are you a borehole or are you still tight?Let me see.
*winks
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Kirinwa:

With virgins you can get them accustomed to your tin but with boreholes,after subsequent drilling their elasticity constant has been jeopardized and when you bring your tin. She will be reading newspaper, pinging and watching TV while you're sweating.

Lmfaoooo dude . but no if i get one all well and good if i don't same. don't think there that many virgins left tho
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Kirinwa: Are you a borehole or are you still tight?Let me see.
*winks

If a woman who gives birth goes back to her same size, then what makes you think an active woman wouldn't? Off topic anyway.

@OP, some people take virginity seriously and some don't. I personally don't think that virginity, or lack of, defines anyone. You're better off finding someone who loves you entirely, rather than someone who's obviously keeping a mental checklist.

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2013
Mental checklist......

Ayaf die
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2013
Okay o.To each his own sha.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

If a woman who gives birth goes back to her same size, then what makes you think an active woman wouldn't? Off topic anyway.

@OP, some people take virginity seriously and some don't. I personally don't think that virginity, or lack of, defines anyone. You're better off finding someone who loves you entirely, rather than someone who's obviously keeping a mental checklist.
Ogugua88 are you still a virgin? why are you dodging the question! grin grin grin

@Topic i will condemn non-virgins tongue cos i love strictly virgins!
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: Ogugua88 are you still a virgin? why are you dodging the question! grin grin grin

Because that's my personal business and information I'd rather not share with 1 million people.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Ogugua88 are you still a virgin? why are you dodging the question! grin grin grin

@Topic i will condemn non-virgins tongue cos i love strictly virgins!
Judging by your signature, you are not a virgin so what gives you the right to judge them?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Judging by your signature, you are not a virgin so what gives you the right to judge them?

Everybody knows a man doesn't have to be a virgin.......but it is a must for a woman to be a virgin!!! No excuses!!! angry
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Everybody knows a man doesn't have to be a virgin.......but it is a must for a woman to be a virgin!!! No excuses!!! angry
If a man does not have to be a virgin and a woman has to be one, it concludes that you have been having sex with men.

Or are you gay?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2013
platinumricky: this world is a funny place... I am not a fan of virgins. the mere mention of the 'i am a virgin' phrase makes me to gradually lose interest. I find em boring!
how did you get into my head and say that before me?
Virgins bore the heck outta me. I even lost my V decades ago.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Kirinwa:

I put it to you that you're no virgin.By their words you shall call them borehole.
you are a f00l, the woman was right. It all depends on the character of the lady, not her V status.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by k2039: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2013
Kirinwa:

LWKMD gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
judebenameh: We are truly living in the days of Noah where righteousness is mocked. U're not a virgin, he doesn't want u, how is dat condemnation? D bitter truth is dat if u lost ur virginity willfully(not by rape), then live with dat lousy choice but don't play d victim and claim dat someone doesn't luv u 4 who u are(if he's a virgin he's well within his right to want a virgin). In d bible, Rahab d prostitute was used of God(so people can change) but so was d VIRGIN Mary. God's standard will never change no matter how "civilized/progressive" we claim to be. God's plan is dat a man and a woman both marry as virgins but here we are, so called christians debating which is better(and on sunday d same "christians" will be dancing thinking dat God is happy with them). For those dat say they prefer non-virgins because they are more experienced, I say: congrats on ur stupid logic - those "experienced" girls were born experienced abi? Those girls were virgins but were defiled by dirty minded men such as urselves. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED, A MAN REAPS WHAT HE SOWS. For those girls condemning d guy, again I say, if he's a virgin then it's he's right to want a virgin......don't spew trash about him. @op...you did well by telling him d truth and God will honour dat but make sure u don't lie to a nice guy in d future claiming to be a virgin 'cos believe me, u cannot eat ur cake and have it. Dat u lost ur virginity is not d end of d world but don't think things will be d same.....U'll have regrets(if u're normal) but if u've truly repented then God is merciful, u'll marry a great guy. By d way, I prefer a virgin as they tend to have little or no emotional/spiritual baggage to deal with.
I agree with you in all totality, but come to think of it, the only reason why some people are still virgins is because they lacked access to kitty-kat (I know a couple of friends who do) while some are just technically a virgin (hymen sealed, but every other thing have been done even anals).
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by lotannam: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided
Monicasque: let the fool go. The day he realises that virginity is good but charactor is better he will shoot himself

What character does a girl that lost her virginity before marriage possess?

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2013
lotannam: undecided

Some people have deleted "chastity" from their list of good character

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2013
lotannam: undecided

Don't mind the mugu.I ain't gat his time mehn. We live in insane times when people try to celebrate stupidity and justify ignorance.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by odibenson(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kirinwa:

uu think soo? After deflowering her she will always feel the urge and wen uu are not there she will go and give it to tripple h and uu knw wat dat meanswink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / How Do I Relate More With People??? / 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.