Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. (7574 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Icecream4U(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER

Ok, I will try to be calm as I type this.

It all started when i went to buy slice bread down the street. I saw a dwarf girl there. She was about paying for the things she bought. me feeling sorry for her condition, decided to help her pay, So i told her not to worry that I will take care of it. She thanked me and happily left. God knows i had nothing in mind. Since that day, Whenever she sees me going to work or passing by, she always greets me. i saw nothing wrong in this so I smile and reply her greetings. yes, we live in same street.

Last week Sunday, i decided to go buy beer. Immediately i stepped outside my gate, I saw the dwarf girl again. she greeted, walked to me and asked if this is where i stay? i said yes. she told me her name and i did same. then she said she is going to see a friend.
ok, bye, greet your friend for me... i quickly said discharging her. when i came back home, i decided to see a movie. After sometimes, someone knocked at my door, I opened the door and was shocked to see the dwarf. I didn't know what to say. She was wearing a different dress. she came in and sat down.

Oh God! which kind wahala be this? I said silently to myself.

But i thought you said you were going to see a friend? i asked. Yes but i didn't stay long because we are not in good terms. she said. male or female? i asked. she said male, he is my boyfriend, he doesn't treat me like a lady, I broke up with him... she continued. oh, I'm sorry about that i said cutting her off because, I didn't want us to be discussing relationship matters. no problems she said looking at the movie that was playing.

she: Don't you have adult movies?
me: what did you just say? shocked
she: what? why are you looking at me like that? do you think I'm a baby?
me: no oo! i didn't think you are a baby o. i said thinking of a way to discharge her cos i am sensing something strange.

I went inside the bathroom to ease myself only for me to come out and saw her completely Nake.d. what am i seeing? Jesus Christ!!! shocked see short laps, short nyash, short everything. she was even bringing her head straight to my joystick, I had to push her back. Then she said, If I don't do it, she is going to cry and shout that i raped her.
me seeing the seriousness in her eyes, i know i have to use wisdom here. so i lied to her that i did an operation last month and my doctor advice that i abstain from sex for 50 days. so i kissed her and promised to do it with her when the 50 days elapse. she was very happy. she put on her cloths and left.

Wheeew! that was close.

On my way to work the next day, i saw her greeting me with a wide happy smile but i gave her a mean look and drove off. while in the office, she called me several times but i ignored her calls. few hours later, she called again, i answered and warned her never to call my line again. she then sent me a strange text. see the exact text below:

"you wicked soul!. You invited me to your house, put something in my drink and raped me mercilessly. I am feeling pains allover my stomach and I cant urinate properly. what have you done to me? as soon as i have strength i will go report you to the police."

See me see wahala o!

Should i be scared? should i ignore her? what should i do now? this is making me sick already. I am really confuse right now.

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by SUPERPACK: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
invite her again, drug her, rape her, then report to the police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2016
u are in deep shiit my man lipsrsealed

U better go and fvck that SHORT pvssy before she destroys ur destiny grin
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Tell her to do her worst. There has to b an evidence of _rape

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by SSkillzzz(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2016
yu better goan HIT dat himp's pussy and add her to your list of Conquered Nations

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by PezzoNovante(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Guy you are funny..

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by vjsmiles: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
anybody that believes this balderdash can as well believe that obasanjo is the finest president Nigeria HSS ever had angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by macaranta(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
This is serious...Lol and funny too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by iceberylin(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
NO THREAT CAN MAKE ME SLEEP WITH SHORT CLIT0RIS angry
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Vyolet(f): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
Icecream4U:
THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER

Ok, I will try to be calm as I type this.

It all started when i went to buy slice bread down the street. I saw a dwarf girl there. She was about paying for the things she bought. me feeling sorry for her condition, decided to help her pay, So i told her not to worry that I will take care of it. She thanked me and happily left. God knows i had nothing in mind. Since that day, Whenever she sees me going to work or passing by, she always greets me. i saw nothing wrong in this so I smile and reply her greetings. yes, we live in same street.

Last week Sunday, i decided to go buy beer. Immediately i stepped outside my gate, I saw the dwarf girl again. she greeted, walked to me and asked if this is where i stay? i said yes. she told me her name and i did same. then she said she is going to see a friend.
ok, buy, greet your friend for me... i quickly said discharging her. when i came back home, i decided to see a movie. After sometimes, someone knocked at my door, I opened the door and was shocked to see the dwarf. I didn't know what to say. She was wearing a different dress. she came in and sat down.

Oh God! which kind wahala be this? I said silently to myself.

But i thought you said you were going to see a friend? i asked. Yes but i didn't stay long because we are not in good terms. she said. male or female? i asked. she said male, he is my boyfriend, he doesn't treat me like a lady, I broke up with him... she continued. oh, I'm sorry about that i said cutting her off because, I didn't want us to be discussing relationship matters. no problems she said looking at the movie that was playing.

she: Don't you have adult movies?
me: what did you just say? shocked
she: what? why are you looking at me like that? do you think I'm a baby?
me: no oo! i didn't think you are a baby o. i said thinking of a way to discharge her cos i am sensing something strange.

I went inside the bathroom to ease myself only for me to come out and saw her completely Nake.d. what am i seeing? Jesus Christ!!! shocked see short laps, short nyash, short everything. she was even bringing her head straight to my joystick, I had to push her back. Then she said, If I don't do it, she is going to cry and shout that i raped her.
me seeing the seriousness in her eyes, i know i have to use wisdom here. so i lied to her that i did an operation last month and my doctor advice that i abstain from sex for 50 days. so i kissed her and promised to do it with her when the 50 days elapse. she was very happy. she put on her cloths and left.

Wheeew! that was was close.

On my way to work the next day, i saw her greeting me with a wide happy smile but i gave her a mean look and drove off. while in the office, she called me several times but i ignored her calls. few hours later, she called again, i answered and warned her never to call my line again. she then sent me a strange text. see the exact text below:

"you wicked soul!. You invited me to your house, put something in my drink and raped me mercilessly. I am feeling pains allover my stomach and I cant urinate properly. what have you done to me? as soon as i have strength i will go report you to the police."

See me see wahala o!

Should i be scared? should i ignore her? what should i do now? this is making me sick already. I am really confuse right now.
That is how you will be lying, where in your write up did you give her your number?
I had to quote you so you won't edit the post.
lying liar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by David25(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
you forgot to include the part where you exchanged phone numbers? nice try

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Icecream4U(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
SUPERPACK:
invite her again, drug her, rape her, then report to the police
bro, i didn't even invite her the first time o.
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by yummyricka(f): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Soo...does being a dwarf come with supernatural abilities?like getting people's number without them giving it 2 ya?

6 Likes

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by alobright17(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Op a lie you lie on NL is a wasted lie,please lie your lies where your lies will bring fortune to you,E.G Nollywood.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Pheals(f): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Eyin Omo Wobee!! E gbo information! grin. Op u no what na free pussy be that o ! I think u guys can Bleep and thing fuckable ni GBA GBE just manage her like that it as been long she do amh abeg pity her
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2016
U should be super scared bro.

If u ve a lawyer friend, please relate it before u become a victim of what u dnt know.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Icecream4U(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
David25:
Vyolet:

That is how you will be lying, where in your write up did you give her your number?
lying liar
Tell me you are joking. you don't expect me to include every single thing when i am not writing a book. just because i didn't mention that i gave her juice to drink doesn't mean i gave her nothing when she visited.

what has happened has happened. My interest is not to make you believe. All i want is to know the right thing to do, so i don't regret my actions.

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by ehix89(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2016
The story sounds true. Bro you have to report to the Police first before she does....NLander them no dey believe una finish sha grin
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Luckylife(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Bro this is a serious case oh! As the dwarf is playing smart, I advice you play smarter with her . Get two or more phones with good camera and voice recorder , invite the said dwarf after you have put on the video and recording in a strategic position that will show her face, her movement and her voice when she is speaking. Ask her to counter all the allegations she level against you if she truly love and want you to date her. If possible repeat those accusations and tell her to counter it that you are innocent of all that . Remember the videos and recorder are filming all this without her knowledge. When you are done with that , tell her that she have to free you from all the allegations in the present of one or two person for her to prove she truly care and love you. When you have gotten a witness go to police station with him with that videos as a prove in the station . Am advising believing the issue you presented is nothing but the truth.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by kvngveektour(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2016
I swell lies
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by oodua1stson: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2016
If I were you I would smash her

If not for anything but to check the depth of her grin
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by anonym0us: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Op pick of the dwarf
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by chigoizie7(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
If what u just said is the truth.

Get a lawyer 1st, consult the lawyer, tell him everything.

Then u guys can get police officer and take her to the hospital to make sure she wasn't raped or drugged by anyone else, even if u were not the person. After that, and it reveals that u never did anything with her.

Sue her ass with the text message as evidence, as u do that, also look for human rights lawyer.

Trust me, she will keep paying u till u are tired of collecting her small small change because she no get money d way I de see her.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2016
lol, I refuse to believe this story grin
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Icecream4U(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
chigoizie7:
If what u just said is the truth.

Get a lawyer 1st, consult the lawyer, tell him everything.

Then u guys can get police officer and take her to the hospital to make sure she wasn't raped or drugged by anyone else, even if u were not the person. After that, and it reveals that u never did anything with her.

Sue her ass with the text message as evidence, as u do that, also look for human rights lawyer.

Trust me, she will keep paying u till u are tired of collecting her small small change because she no get money d way I de see her.
thanks for this post. but what if we take her to the hospital and the result shows she was truly drugged & raped, how do i prove that i am innocent? cos, the way she is going about this rape issue is strange to me. she even put something about it in her whatsapp status.
i am beginning to suspect that she was raped by the person she visited before visiting me. cos she was wearing a different dress and i wondered why she had to change her cloths before coming to see me(uninvited). it wasn't even upto 4 hours ago i saw her.
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Hillzy(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Vyolet:

lying liar
My dear tank u for u have said it all, yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by David25(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Icecream4U:
Tell me you are joking. you don't expect me to include every single thing when i am not writing a book. just because i didn't mention that i gave her juice to drink doesn't mean i gave her nothing when she visited.

what has happened has happened. My interest is not to make you believe. All i want is to know the right thing to do, so i don't regret my actions.

Sorry bro, I'm not saying you are lying, and I'm not saying you aren't. But The fact remains, Not including how she got ur number is a loophole in ur story. It seems to me you've been tryna avoid her from the start, so I see no valid reason you could have gave her ur number.
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Hillzy(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Icecream4U:

Dude pls can u just stop wit dis lies of ur's

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by chigoizie7(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Icecream4U:
thanks for this post. but what if we take her to the hospital and the result shows she was truly raped, how do i prove that i am innocent? cos, the way she is going about this rape issue is strange. she even put something about it in her whatsapp status.
i am beginning to suspect that she was raped by the person she visited before visiting me. cos she was wearing a different cloth. why did she have to change her cloths? it wasn't even upto 4 hours ago i saw her.

In cases like this, I don't spear people.

God is a merciful God. He might be slow in judgments.

So, na local go sure pass for me, Asin, leaving the judgment to amadioha.

But for some time, keep psyching her. She might contradict or implicate herself via text messages.

Like reply to her text "what is all these? Is it now a bad thing or a sin to help someone out", from her reply, u can know What else to say, but never u bring any issue of she seducing you.

If she starts proving to be wiser, get a cctv and mount in that very room where she came in to meet u and undressed herself while u were in the bathroom. Snap it(the cctv) send it to her what'sapp with a caption. " for sometime now, thieves have been invading my house while I am away, so I decided to get this to see who has been robbing me in my absence, thank GOD for it because it has always been ON".

Then await her next response

1 Like

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by kvngveektour(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Ehhhnnn

Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by SirDavico(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2016
David25:

My thoughts exactly grin
Nigga can lie ehn!
Re: Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dwarfs are human beings o...they also need love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. / All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.