Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (55937 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
i actually have that movie sitting in my ace. . .is it really good? il try to watch it soon then
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2007
Next was cool. I liked it. Cage was superb. The film had a good concept. Jessica Biel; hot grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
i watched Talledega Nights yesterday

it was soo funny

i like Will Ferrell a lot n Cohen
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
I watched Burne Ultimatum, and well

'What the f**k was all that about'

Waste of good money on a bad film if you ask me.

Lets just say if you have had ur brain fried, and can suspend belief for 90 mins
you will find the film very clever.

Thing is you will prolly think Ini-Edo worthy of an Oscar as well.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2007
lol!
Re: Review Any Movie by moondust(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2007
On bourne Ultimatum,
the first 2 instalments were better
Re: Review Any Movie by PTH(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2007
Total warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Francis Duru ma mehn and Pastor Tim have me rolling around my bed in hysterics.
Blood of Jesus! grin
Re: Review Any Movie by johnnygan(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2007
Watched jet li's "Evil cult"
Was a real knock out.
I'm still wondering if its got 'part 2'
Anybody's got 'ne idea if its got a next part?
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
Just got back from watching Bourne.
Liked it! Love the fights. . .some good ol' beatings! grin
But if you didn't watch the first two, you'll be sorta lost on the third.
Some shots are all over the place (editing people!) but considering
the reviews of others, i was pleasantly surprised.

Also watch Rush Hour 3 after Bourne,
Stomach busting humour. Not enough action but the humour was
killing grin Check out the cut scenes too, very funny.
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
I watched Bourne Ultimatum on saturday, people made so much noise about it that its the best film of the year, best this best that but I don't know to me it just looked ok, predictable and very similar to the 2nd part.
I watched Knocked up yesterday, very good romantic comedy. Simple and interesting. I didn't recognise anyone familiar in it but the film had good reviews and did well at the box office. I'll watch Rush hour 3 this weekend hopefully.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2007
I on the other hand, heard not so sparkling reviews of Bourne, 'tis prolly why i enjoyed it

Knocked up is with Katherine Heigl. . .from Grey's Anatomy and formerly of Roswell (the show) and this other dude from 40 year old virgin. He has another movie showing, forgot the name, but i read that he's working on a green hornet script
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
iice:

I on the other hand, heard not so sparkling reviews of Bourne, 'tis prolly why i enjoyed it

Knocked up is with Katherine Heigl. . .from Grey's Anatomy and formerly of Roswell (the show) and this other dude from 40 year old virgin. He has another movie showing, forgot the name, but i read that he's working on a green hornet script

Thats probably why i didn't enjoy it as much, reviews can be deceptive at times.yeah the blonde in Knocked up looked kind of familiar grin. I still haven't watched 40 year old virgin, Steve Carrell was in it right?. I might get it off the internet, it won't be hard to find.
Re: Review Any Movie by gbadex1(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2007
saw Norbit a week ago. Some crazy ass comedy, that was. Eddie murphy's one crazy mofo! One of my best characters has to be Mr Wong

"black man run fast, but problem run faster" cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2007
watched Bourne yesterday at the galleria

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

i heard rubbish reviews from pple

i almost passed it up shocked

but that movie is tiite ooo!!!! cool

now ive learnt not to listen to pple undecided

if i wanna watch a movie, i go for it wink
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2007
Gamine:

watched Bourne yesterday at the galleria

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

i heard rubbish reviews from people

i almost passed it up shocked

but that movie is tiite ooo!!!! cool

now ive learnt not to listen to people undecided

if i want to watch a movie, i go for it wink

Well this review definitely says more about you than the film itself grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2007
i C angry

Bourne Ultimatum was Tite!!!! grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
Gamine:

Bourne Ultimatum was Tite!!!! grin grin

So tite a guy can break into any building in the world regardless of how 'tite'

but ask him his name he replies 'I think its MUMU'.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yes

nowwwwwwww grin
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2007
dinozzo, yeah steve carrell was in it. . .not a big fan of his but he's trying undecided
I now remember the movie of the other guy. . .it's called Superbad

Now i dont know what next to watch. . .seems the 'big' movies are finished for the meantime undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
yeah no more big films for now I've still got Rush hour 3 to watch though. Superbad top the box office weekend chart. Seems Seth Rogen is going to make it big, thats two films in a row for him. Just saw the trailer of I am legend starring Will Smith. Its coming out in december.

The top tv shows will soon start and might shift concentration off movies a bit for me.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yeah i have been psyched about I Am Legend since i first saw the trailer. . .can't wait for that but it's still far. . .
Feel ya, i think am gonna concentrate on tv for a while too. . .missed some shows. . .need to catch up on them still waiting for heroes lol
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2007
hey heroes is cool but not my best. The finale was so so disappointing. People were expecting to see like a battle royal between sylar and peter but it was all over in like 5 minutes.

Prison Break is also starting next month then there is NCIS haven't heard anyone comment on it here though. Feel like i'm the only one watching it. Jericho is ok, coming back for a new season. Its amazing what lenght fans can go to get their show back.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 4:34am On Aug 25, 2007
grin grin i wasn't disappointed about the finale of Heroes. . .but yeah the fight wasn't enough. . .and i still think sylar is alive! And i bet Peter/Nathan survived!

LOL you prolly are the only watching NCIS. . .i have only watched a few episodes. . .just to watch Mark Harmon grin grin
Jericho na phoenix grin Fanatics. . .what can we say? lol. . .remember when UPN merged with Warner, fans fought for some shows to remain. . .them One three Hill, Veronica Mars. . .Supernatural (i think)

I still have alot of shows to catch up on. . .need to update my dvd collection masef grin
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
whats it about chics and Mark Hammon grin. Yeah supernatural was among, I like the show. I watched a bit of season 2 especially towards the end.

I find it very hard to follow all these shows sometimes I lose track and mix them up. Thats why I've just decided to concentrate on some, Heroes, lost, 24, prison break, NCIS ( i don't know why, I just like it grin), Jericho, Two and a half men (very funny). I tried watching the Unit but didn't seem to be interested in army officers and their wives.

There are also some I followed b4 like monk, the OC, i think it has finished now, then one tree hill. I was so hooked to Angel those days, too bad they had to wrap it all up. Watched season 1 and 2 of Alias but due to some reasons didn't watch the last 3. Just started watching season 3 a few weeks back though at a slow pace, still in episode 10.

The CSIs I watch but get tired of them at times especially NY. Its the stuff though.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2007
grin grin I think Mark Harmon has that Sean Connery appeal. . .still sexy with age grin grin

Indeed, i missed episodes and seasons of a couple of shows. . .Hah! i tried watching the Unit too but kindda lost interest. . .not really for me lol. Same thing with the Shield even when Glenn Close got onboard, its not really my thing. Alias i missed episodes in season 3. . .kindda just stopped watching it. Two and a half men is funny alright. . .you watch 'how i met your mom'? Thats my show right now lol. . .Oh gosh used to follow OC until i read Mischa was gonna get the axe. . .i stopped watching that lol. . .One three hill i used to be addicted to. . .Lucas erhh i mean Michael Chad Murray kiss What can i say? grin grin

Hah! i was also addicted to Angel. . .i had a thing for Angel grin grin I remember when he first appeared on Buffy. . .chaiiii. . . kiss kiss The whole Angelus thing too. . .i definitely drooled for him grin grin

CSI i still watch. . .miami is prolly my worst. . .dunno, i can't seem to get over my irritation for horacio erhhhh Caruso. . .but for some reason i find Gill Grissom incredibly sexy grin grin Women!!. . .go figure grin cheesy tongue Was also obsessed with Six feet under. . .wacko family. . .i loved them! I only missed a few episodes from the whole show.
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2007
thats because horacio isn't good looking innit grin, he's macho stuff doesn't joke around. Then I guess you didn't like NYPD blue either. What of Gilmore girls do you follow that, I think its over too. So is crossing jordan, watched season 1 and 2 of that.

I watched the first 12 episodes of shield, I liked it then but stopped watching because the other episodes were no where to be found, i rented tapes back in those days. It will be hard watching it now, since its in the sixth season or something. hey I forgot to mention Everybody hates chris, funny stuff.

I don't watch how met your mum, since you've mentioned it I might give it a try.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
grin grin LOL macho is good. . .but those his one-liners are just undecided grin grin
NYPD blue was aight but wasn't a big fan
Nah didnt follow Gilmore girls. . .infact when i used to see it on, i switch channels grin grin Estrogen overdose series arent exactly my thing. . .i prefer testosterone overdose- more to my liking grin grin Didn't follow crossing jordan either grin grin
There was a time i used to watch 7th heaven but lost interest in that one lol

Yup i watch everybody hates chris. . .hilarious cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by rudia(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2007
Can you tell me how I can get a copy of Tumini's Song, seems to be an interesting movie.
Re: Review Any Movie by rudia(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
I watched behind closed doors 1 and 2 and was wondering if there is part 3. Can somebody let me know if there is a part 3 and how I can get the same.
thks
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2007
I watched 'The last legion' couple of nights ago
Very blehhhh! Nothing we haven't seen though i must say Aishwarya rai is hella fine grin
Still that didnt save the movie
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2007
does ny1 no where i can get smalvile season 6 dvd?
n scrubs season 1-
Re: Review Any Movie by omoge25(f): 3:03am On Aug 30, 2007
has anyone seen I think I love my wife with Chris Rock? It was pretty good.

ritchboi:

does ny1 no where i can get smalvile season 6 dvd?
n scrubs season 1-

you can check amazon.com they carry the complete dvd set from season 1 to 6 of scrubs. they might also have smallvile. i know for a fact they carry Scrubs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.