Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (55950 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
I watched I think I love my wife two weeks ago. Didn't expect much but it turned out to be good. That singing part at the end didn't fit IMO.
Re: Review Any Movie by omoge(f): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
@dinozzo

i watched it last saturday, i think it was nice. some men are like that i guess. well, pray men will really be able to run away from temptation grin
yeah the singing part was somehow to me.

Overall, nice movies. on a scale of 5 i will give it 4
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:12am On Aug 31, 2007
dinozzo:

I watched I think I love my wife two weeks ago. Didn't expect much but it turned out to be good. That singing part at the end didn't fit IMO.

My sentiments exactly
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2007
I watched Quentin Tarantino's Death proof yesterday. It's the second feature of the film Grindhouse. It was ok but nothing special in my opinion, hot girls and one sick bastard Stuntman Mike played by Kurt Russell. I liked the ending. Too much dialogue in the film but was kind of fun listening to.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2007
Saw Mr Brooks earlier on. . .finally! after searching for the disk for so long!
Me loff Mr Brooks! Psycho!! cheesy William hurt - brilliant! Love the li'l twist and turns but mostly love the struggle within Mr Brooks grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by omoge25(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2007
Balls of Fury is horrible in my opinion, i saw it yesterday, all high hopes. It remined me of the movie Dodgeball with ben stiller anyone see that?
Re: Review Any Movie by Sharn06: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2007
yeah i luv dodgeball.
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2007
ny1 seen f4:rise of d silva surfer?Damn,dat must b d worst supa hero movie of al tym.complete waste of 90 minutes,not 2 mention ur hard earned money
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
I didn't go to the cinema to watch that, thank God. But it was ok, I've seen worse.
Re: Review Any Movie by chuckdee4(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
Has anyone here seen Room 1408 or am i late

Verdict:
A freaking waste of £6, this movie just reaffirmed my judgement on John Cusak, crap actor, crap movies, Samuel L Jackson has been appearing on soem really sensless films of recent, remember Snakes on a plane
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2007
1408 was ok, doesn't fall into the category of films I'll spend money to watch though.
Re: Review Any Movie by soldee: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
This a new film shot in America, its about how life really is like for a lot of Nigerians who have left for America in search of greener pastures.

Has anyone seen it?

Where can I get it?

Any idea if Silverbird plans to show it soon, or any place else?

You can view the trailer on this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MkfLjo6ocA
Re: Review Any Movie by anusule(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2007
chuckdee4:

Has anyone here seen Room 1408 or am i late

Verdict:
A freaking waste of £6, this movie just reaffirmed my judgement on John Cusak, crap actor, crap movies, Samuel L Jackson has been appearing on soem really sensless films of recent, remember Snakes on a plane

tot i was the only one who didnt feel the film. d film to me is crap. i was feeling dizzy when watching it and eventually slept off, tnk God i dint waste money on cinemawhen there's limewire cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by ebony4life(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
Has anyone seen this Nigerian Movie After the Vow? the film is very interesting, The main actors were Desmond Elliot, Stephanie Okereke, alongside with Femi Brainard and one Model (I don't know her name

The lesson is that it teaches those that are preparing to tie the knot to spend time to learn more about each other before the vow.

The story line is perfect, good continuity, good setting, and good actors!

Kudos to Aquila Njamah, and the (model)!

Any one ever watched it? pls tell me ur view.
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
99% of nigerian muvees r crap,d so called gud ones r mediocre at best.If stephanie okereke(the most anoyin accent EVER)is a 'great' actor den even jesus cant save us.
I mean how do u explain a situation where a film is set in nigeria but d characters dont talk or behave like nigerians?Its shambolic.
Re: Review Any Movie by ebony4life(f): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2007
99% of nigerian muvees r crap,d so called good ones r mediocre at best.If stephanie okereke(the most anoyin accent EVER)is a 'great' actor den even jesus can't save us.
I mean how do u explain a situation where a film is set in nigeria but d characters don't talk or behave like nigerians?Its shambolic.

Hey Ritchboi,
I think its high time you begin to change your mindset and be proud of what you have (thats if you r even a Nigerian)
If you believe that 80% of nig. movies are bad, then you are insinuating that nothing gud can come out of Nollyhood's Jerusalem. But to me something i believe something gud is coming out of Jerusalem.

Please, just try and at least watch it nd u'll know wat am talking about.
Re: Review Any Movie by lake1(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
Efficacy 1 & 2
Stephanie okereke, Desmond Elliot

The Wizard of Oz (though the film is a very old one but i cant stop watching it over and over again)

***Sho*** Nollyhood Jerusalem abi wetin u talk sef
Re: Review Any Movie by djcrucifix(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
go see transformers

Re: Review Any Movie by cquain(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2007
please does anyone know the title of this song that was played in the nigerian movie titled "A million tears". The lyrics of the first verse goes:
you were the treasure that i seek
you were close to me and i did not know
the love that i seek for many years
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
i see you coming to me my girl
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2007
watched War yesterday starring Jet li and Jason Statham, proper action flic with kind of a big twist at the end.

Its been a while since I've seen Jet li acting as the bad guy in a film and in this one he was all bad and I liked it. Too bad the final fight wasn't that smashing but it was overall a pretty decent film.
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 1:58am On Sep 24, 2007
For peeps who like 'world cinema'.
then you have to watch Guilermo Del Toro's

DEVIL'S BACKBONE.

Spanish film set during the Spanish Civil War(like the classic Pan'S Labyrinth)
about a orphanage for the kids of the war's communist victims.

If you like your film laden with hidden meanings, spiked with the ingenuity of
Spanish Poetry, this is the film for you.

Del Toro's concerns with the travails of childhood, the ironies of war
and the magical world are all included.

A film to behold. 5 stars
Re: Review Any Movie by moondust(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
ebony4life:

Has anyone seen this Nigerian Movie After the Vow? the film is very interesting, The main actors were Desmond Elliot, Stephanie Okereke, alongside with Femi Brainard and one Model (I don't know her name

The lesson is that it teaches those that are preparing to tie the knot to spend time to learn more about each other before the vow.

The story line is perfect, good continuity, good setting, and good actors!

Kudos to Aquila Njamah, and the (model)!

Any one ever watched it? please tell me your view.

u rate these among movies?
Re: Review Any Movie by Hugoboi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
Naija movies are nothin but trailer trash!!
Re: Review Any Movie by yongbabe(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2007
when would u ppl stop criticizing Nollywood angry angry
they r tryin considerin the fact that they r only 13 yrs old.
and hollywood is 97 yrs old.
u have 2 give nollywood some credit.
and its is not 99 percent of the movies that r crap, but rather 60%.
the reaon y it seems like 99% is because u buy crappy movies.

Nollywood is still young give it a chance.

lots of ppl from diffrent african countries r proud of nigerian movies.
so y shouldnt nigerians be 2??

Nollywood is ours, we should be proud of it and not trash it at any chance we get.
if there is 1 thing major that is holdin nollywood down, its not the movies, its the ppl.
and if u dont like Nigerian movies Dont watch themno 1 is askin u 2.
Re: Review Any Movie by yongbabe(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2007
oh and my review

Battle line- Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Noah, Pete Edochie, Pat Attah etc.
Rameys father is murdered. he suspects one of his dad's co-workers (Pete).
war erupts between the two families as Pete's wife is murdered.
mean while Genny and Pat r studying in the US. they return 2 Nigeria
and learn of the war goin on. As it happens they r in love with each other.
so they fight 4 their right 2 lov. while their familes try 2 keep them apart at all cost.

saw this movie yrs ago. still cant 4get it
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2007
Crap!!

The wicker man! Oh lawd!!!
Waste of film rolls. . .nonsense!
Nicholas, why o why?
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2007
Youngbabe
i stil maintain,99% of naija films r CRAP! D only ones i can manage 2 watch r a few of d comedies(which make up d 1 percent)
d action films r d worst. I watched 1 of em briefly last nite on AM,d 'agents' were wearin FBI jackets!i lafed so hard i almost fractured ma ribs.
d romantic muvees r ALL CRAP!al wid d same storyline(2 families fuedin,but their children r 'in love',or evil 'rich' parent who refuse 2 accept their childs 'poor' lover).d most anoyin tin is d characters dont even talk or behave like nigerians.how do u explain dat?CRAP!
B T W,i dont buy em,i'd rather give d money 2 a beggar.And dat theyre 'young' is no excuse 2 sel crap 2 viewers.EXTORTION!!!
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2007
wicker man wasnt dat bad,but d climax wasnt very gud.
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2007
The Kingdom---Love you Jennifer Garner. kiss

Bloody, violent, suspense, and sheer wit. 

One reason to love patriotic people---they die for what they believe in--good or bad.  Compared to what is out there now---I give The Kingdom---**** 4 stars and a B+!  Enjoy!!!!
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2007
ritchboi:

wicker man wasnt that bad,but d climax wasnt very good.

Personally. . .it was nowhere good
Nic Cage is beginning to act some dreadful films o

@Topic
Stranger than Fiction: Will Ferrell (i don't like), Emma Thompson (I adore!)
Queen Latifah and Dustin Hoffman, together with Maggie Gyllenhaal

Pretty good movie, lots of wits, cynicism, nihilism and paranoia
Emma Thompson as always gives a smashing performance. . .Loff her mainly in the movie, but also like the way it was shot. Director has a good eye cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by ritchboi: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2007
iice
hmm,apart from wickerman and maybe ghost rider,cant realy tink of any mediocre nick cage muvees,NEXT was brilliant!
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2007
Oh lord of war was a drag for me
Then there's that matchstick men thing. . .dry for me too
Ok am loosing interest in the guy's films masef. . .he should come back with a bang

Reminiscing. . .Con Air, Face off, The Rock. . .he used to be real good
Not only him masef, lately some actors have been doing some ewww roles grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.