Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (12417 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by DANGOTEONE: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
As We Await The Will Of The People To Prevail In 2015 Presidential Election, Please Be Informed And Reminded That Dying With Dignity Is Better Than Living As Slaves! Sai APC!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by wilxz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
Just give me anytin but PDP, and I will vote
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Which of the APC?
Is it the one that condemned the State of Emergency as declared by the President and Commander in Chief?
Is the same one headed by the Emperor of the Odua Kingdom and the bloody tyrant from the Jihardist enclave?

Tinubu condemned it, Buhari condemned it, Amaechi nad his NGF condemned it.
Who is fooling who?
Nigerians, know your enemies!

Emmm Ebuka, Ebuka
Biko, make sure you are not confused with this bunch of "opposition" who were stupid enough to dance unclad at the market square.

4 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by JackBaueress(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
jmaine: cheesy @ the Terms of Reference of the thread

I wish you all Goodluck in your 2015 conquest . .

Na today grin
Dumb as usual! You don't fail to disappoint.smh angry
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by BigChips: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Following
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by abu12: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
9ice

Let's kick out sidon and look grin grin
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by sexkilzaphull: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Just watch and question where the critics come from! Not the people with even an open mind (50/50) but those who already decided the future of the party today! grin grin Soon, they will say Nigerians should "GIVE" them the presidency while working against every step and atom of progress! If you don't like the APC, then form your own party! No one can question Tinubu and Buhari at all for at least, they DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM! What have you done? AD was compromised. AC was formed. Then, ACN was formed winning more votes than ever. ANPP was coming up until Buhari's running mate in 2007, Ezeoke, compromised and sold out to Yaradua even before the judgement of the Supreme Court on the 2007 elections! Undeterred, he formed CPC again, he tried even more! Now, Tinubu and his advisers and lieutenants have led and brokered the formation of an even larger party but critics here are still unable to register even a one man company or get a decent job that pays their bills without stealing or cutting corners doing contracts. I dey laff ooo grin grin grin
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by nwabobo: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=24pt]Remember the following?[/size] How did it end?

https://www.nairaland.com/611008/report-efforts-buhari-bakare-team-here
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by jmaine: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jack A/rse:
Dumb as usual! You don't fail to disappoint.smh angry

Coming from a [size=14pt]Jack A/rse [/size] is quite rich . . . .

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by JackBaueress(f): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
jmaine:

The [size=14pt][b]Jack Baueress on a parade as usual embarassed . . .
Hey Dumbo! I have got it fixed for you. I'll be back for you dumbo, just keep your fingers crossed! cool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by gramci: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Another congregation of clowns, no wonder you keep failing

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Pataki: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Honorable Pataki representing for APC Nairaland chapter. cool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by jmaine: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jack A/rse:
Hey Dumbo! I have got it fixed for you. I'll be back for you dumbo, just keep your fingers crossed! cool

Okay [size=14pt]Jack A/rse [/size]. .I will be here to give your usual lethal dose . .I get your merecine yapa . . .

Rush come collect your [size=14pt]sillyquine [/size]as usual . . .
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm in.

Sai APC....
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Mesico2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm all for APC and I promise to try my best to campaign for the party in my domains. Besides, anywhere my honourable Gbawe of our time go is where I go cos he's matured upstair, godly and always stands for the truth and justice. #TeamGbawe
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Samxiulee: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
seunfly: I want APC, not because i hate Jonathan but because we need another strong opposition party that will stand toe to toe with Pdp and force which ever party in power to perform better. We all know pdp has performed badlly from Obj to yaradua to Jonathan because they don't have any reason to perform well since they will win election anyway due to lack of competition.
So anybody that does not want APC or strong opposition party that can challenge pdp is wicked, selfish and does not want the developent of Nigeria.
am so much with you on this point,even if they don't win in 2015,we need a strong alternative party.#APC
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
Just watch and question where the critics come from! Not the people with even an open mind (50/50) but those who already decided the future of the party today! grin grin Soon, they will say Nigerians should "GIVE" them the presidency while working against every step and atom of progress! If you don't like the APC, then form your own party! No one can question Tinubu and Buhari at all for at least, they DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM! What have you done? AD was compromised. AC was formed. Then, ACN was formed winning more votes than ever. ANPP was coming up until Buhari's running mate in 2007, Ezeoke, compromised and sold out to Yaradua even before the judgement of the Supreme Court on the 2007 elections! Undeterred, he formed CPC again, he tried even more! Now, Tinubu and his advisers and lieutenants have led and brokered the formation of an even larger party but critics here are still unable to register even a one man company or get a decent job that pays their bills without stealing or cutting corners doing contracts. I dey laff ooo grin grin grin

U av said it all!
Some people because of unfounded hatred 4 Tinubu n Buhari prefer to mortgage their destinies with a non-performing party!

Rather than get involved in whatever little way they could n try to effect change starting even wt themselves,street,ward,LGA

I am all for d desired change jare

Team APC!!!

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Great post. I think Nairalanders who support the APC should join up to genuinely promote awareness of what the Party is about but the proviso is that it must be a group effort. Everyone should make the effort to get informed. No one is information Minister for anyone else here. We are all adults who can read and write.

Jarus is a good organiser and I expect him to come up with a good structure for APC on NL. It is important to separate mischief-makers from APC supporters and genuine 50-50 folks otherwise every discussion thread related to APC issues will be bogged down in idiocy. To start with, people should chill with the questions. Now that the Party is formally registered, there will be plenty of information available soon so genuine 50-50 posters should have the grace to wait a bit before they start putting APC supporters on the spot.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
APC jare.

Boot out PDP
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Team Fashola

APC All the way
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by JackBaueress(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
jackbauersballs: Team Fashola

APC All the way
cool cool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by lateef4me(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
So APC is finally registered . I pray Buhari gets the ticket so that he can be roundly defeated at the poll again with lot of tears from the crying general !

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Mesico2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
By God's grace, I'll soon start my background work for this my new love APC. I just need to meet reasonable guys in both Ilorin and Otukpo to convince them and let them see why our MESSIAH is here.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
As a nigerian am glad with thiz train
As a progressive will shall begin aggressive battle to fight d forces of corruption,nepotism,bckwrdness,
as a patriot i call on my fellow compatriotz to advocate fr change ,lets join d philosophy of the Apc which is based on sacrifice n selfless service to our home our beloved nation,
lets demand fr leaders with VISIon n missiON for dz natiON,its populatiON,Men with asperatiON n lever to enforce its implimentatION n complitION,,,,,God bless Nigeria
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
As a nigerian am glad with thiz train
As a progressive will shall begin aggressive battle to fight d forces of corruption,nepotism,bckwrdness,
as a patriot i call on my fellow compatriotz to advocate fr change ,lets join d philosophy of the Apc which is based on sacrifice n selfless service to our home our beloved nation,
lets demand fr leaders with VISIon n missiON for dz natiON,its populatiON,Men with asperatiON n lever to enforce its implimentatION n complitION,,,,,God bless Nigeria..,,,,,,
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Lifeiscool(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wow! U guys re Bomb, I love you all. APC 4 ASO ROCK 2015
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why are some people so addicted to failing at the national polls?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by ujoinme: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
What will happen to the ACN goons? will they change their alliance to APC?
how about CPC? what happens to that party?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mesico2: By God's grace, I'll soon start my background work for this my new love APC. I just need to meet reasonable guys in both Ilorin and Otukpo to convince them and let them see why our MESSIAH is here.

God will help u in yr assignment

But we all shd not think an APC presidency wil solve all of our problem hence d messainic tag shd not apply here

But a good govt wc I hope APC wil be only av to fight corruption,use our scarce resources 4d purposes intended,

Just a sincere,humane,not corrupt n non-selective govt is all we ask 4

So dat evribody can av a chance @ a beta life with d govt serving as a succour 4d less priviledge or jobless as it is obtainable in decent countries
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by honeric01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm really interested in the manifesto and i believe with the likes of Buhari, Fashola, Tom west, Fashakin, Tinubu, Fayemi, Oshiomole e.tc, the manifesto won't be a disappointment.

One more thing, what is the Nigerian dream APC's got for Nigeria?

A map is surely needed, APC must be visually and logically be a contrast to What pdp represent if they're to firmly show the world why we need them.

All the same, i believe my political mentor Buhari wouldn't flock with opposite minded people.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
As a shattered accountant,let me be keeping the money from our contributions.

PDP Must Fall!!!
UP APC!!!!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by dont8(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yipeee! Welcome on board, let's kick some azz cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Senate Queries Lai Mohammed Over Repeated Votes In 2018 Budget / Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building / Ekiti Pays ENDSARS Victims, Farmers N507.4m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.