Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (12127 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
tsalam:

for sake of nation spread of our dear party. you gat the post but be wary of opposition from desola, obiagelli and ileke sha lol.

I don't know the political stance of all the ladies you mentioned but I know that Berem has been unwavering in her open support of Buhari and APC here. There has been no fence-sitting or ambivalent quality to her vocal belief that the merging coalition presents a better option for Nigeria. I have noticed that distinctly about her and Edogirl. Ladies are especially welcomed.

With the influence of social networking and blogging today, as opinion-shaping mediums, Jarus could do something really effective with this. I think he is rather well connected and may actually be able to even host interviews, on behalf of NL, of prominent APC members, policy makers, spokesmen et al. I personally would encourage NL ladies to get involved as much as possible with what Jarus presents.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by nwabobo: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Who hid my post?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by omoalaro: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jarus, count me in full time. I will do anything to rescue Nigeria this time around. Sitting on the fence is no longer an option.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by mikeywise(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
nwabobo: Who hid my post?

This thread is for progressives and not for people like u so quit jangling around this thread. Thankx.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by nwabobo: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
tsalam:

sunny I know the registration of the apc is a bad news for you. look for a better business 2015 because we gonna close down all your fake drug outlet.
Who is sunny?

Meanwhile, do not rejoice over the seeming registeration of Buhari/Tinubu's APC. Remember that there was an original APC that applied for registration before this one. I hope you guys are prepared for the litigations that will follow and remember not to cry when the original APC gets an injunction 2 days to the presidential election restraining the so registered APC from using the acronym. Hope you guys won't start mentioning GEJ as the architect then. A word is enough for the wise.

ABN thingz! cool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by nwabobo: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gbawe:

I don't know the political stance of all the ladies you mentioned but I know that Berem has been unwavering in her open support of Buhari and APC here. There has been no fence-sitting or ambivalent quality to her vocal belief that the merging coalition presents a better option for Nigeria. I have noticed that distinctly about her and Edogirl. Ladies are especially welcomed. With the influence of social networking today, Jarus could do something really effective with this. I think he is rather well connected and may actually be able to even host interviews, on behalf of NL, of prominent APC members' policy makers, spokesmen et al. I personally would encourage NL ladies to get involved as much as possible with what Jarus presents.
Oga Gbawe, with all due respect even if you guys bring back Aisha2 (although I know she's here with a different moniker), this project shall go the way of others before it.

APC is dead in arrival. Water and oil don't mix
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
nwabobo: Nearly has never killed a bird.
I never believed Jarus of all people can be this confused! Anyway, it's a free world undecided
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by lacasa: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
i am here grin
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
I and my household are for the progressive party... Sai APC!!!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
nwabobo: Oga Gbawe, with all due respect even if you guys bring back Aisha2 (although I know she's here with a different moniker), this project shall go the way of others before it.

APC us dead in arrival. Water and oil don't mix

Your own opinion and you are welcomed to it. The classy thing to do would be to leave others to exercise their right to freedom of association without you hanging around as a prophet of doom. You have said what you think. No need to remain here repeating the same thing like a broken record.

What I know is that APC supporters are miles ahead of the PDP supporters here in terms of unity, intelligence, passion for their cause, detribalized mien and organisational ability. The good thing is that a gathering of APC supporters on NL automatically excludes the biggest irritants, most clannish twerps, dullest minds and most irredeemably bigoted and prejudiced characters here. That is a good start I am personally thankful for.

Supporters are like their political Parties and I know PDP supporters here will never get organised as APC supporters can because most of them simply follow individuals/ethnic groups/religion and not the fundamental idea of getting behind a team of Nigerian 'good guys' who, regardless of their ethnic/religious background, can occupy the most influential offices and make them work together to take Nigeria where she needs to go.

I will certainly help out Jarus anyway I can because I know the support of the PDP here is largely clannish, ethnocentric and not ideologically/intellectually driven. I can bet, if Seun has no objections, it will be the Jarus APC effort that will see Nairaland progressively hosting Ribadu, El Rufai, Aregbesola et al here and doing ground-breaking things while PDP/GEJ fans will only engage in politic of rancour, insults and pettiness. Guy, you say "dead on arrival", I say let us all "enjoy the ride".

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Your own opinion and you are welcomed to it. The classy thing to do would be to leave others to exercise their right to freedom of association without you hanging around as a prophet of doom. You have said what you think. No need to remain here repeating the same thing like a broken record.

What I know is that APC supporters are miles ahead of the PDP supporters here in terms of unity, intelligence, passion for their cause, detribalized mien and organisational ability. The good thing is that a gathering of APC supporters here automatically precludes the biggest irritants, most clannish twerps, dullest minds and most irredeemably bigoted and prejudiced characters here. That is a good start I am personally thankful for. Supporters are like their political Parties and I know PDP supporters here will never get organised as APC supporters can because most of them simply follow individuals/ethnic groups/religion and not the fundamental idea of getting behind a team of Nigerian 'good guys'who can occupy the most influential offices and make them work together to take Nigeria where she needs to go.

I will certainly help out Jarus anyway I can because I know the support of the PDP here is largely clannish, ethnocentric and not ideologically/intellectually driven. I can bet, if Seun has no objections, it will be the Jarus APC effort that will see Nairaland progressively hosting Ribadu, El Rufai, Aregbesola et al here and doing ground-breaking things while PDP/GEJ fans will only engage in politic of rancour, insults and pettiness. Guy, you say "dead on arrival", I say let us all "enjoy the ride".
This Gbawe can talk undecided and at the end of the day Jonathan will still win while Gbawe and his boys will crawl back into their peeping holes as usual!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Katsumoto: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
I never believed Jarus of all people can be this confused! Anyway, it's a free world undecided

Confused because he doesn't support GEJ?

tomakint:
This Gbawe can talk undecided and at the end of the day Jonathan will still win while Gbawe and his boys will crawl back into their peeping holes as usual!

So others shouldn't have a party/candidate because you believe PDP/GEJ will win?

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2013
nwabobo: Who is sunny?

Meanwhile, do not rejoice over the seeming registeration of Buhari/Tinubu's APC. Remember that there was an original APC that applied for registration before this one. I hope you guys are prepared for the litigations that will follow and remember not to cry when the original APC gets an injunction 2 days to the presidential election restraining the so registered APC from using the acronym. Hope you guys won't start mentioning GEJ as the architect then. A word is enough for the wise.

ABN thingz! cool

You mean the fraudulent and bogus APC that was thrown out by INEC?

Even your post sef reeks fraud..
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:

Sadly, you PDP supporters can not function beyond all the lame talk and disgruntled talk just like your post, it's like you people are incapable of articulating your political views and ideas without the trash talk that ammounts to nothing but mental weakness and dullness.

You've had your PDP for ages and you are yet to orgernize and articulate meaningful thoughts and ideas to move Nigeria forward, all you do is run after other people with lame, mundane and pety talk, you yell and cry Tinubu all over the place as if Tinubu is your ideology and belief system as a political party.

You people are nothing but a sad refelction of the same lame people in power/PDP.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by LFJ: 2:58am On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:

So Jarus is confused because he exercise his fundamental human right. Must everybody follow Jonathan? I think you are the one that is confuse here by not minding your business.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Katsumoto:

Confused because he doesn't support GEJ?

So others shouldn't have a party/candidate because you believe PDP/GEJ will win?
Despite your political leanings and that of Jarus and Gbawe I am shocked you guys are still comparing Nigerian politics to that of United States and what obtained in European countries! So in ur wild dreams, a Tinubu-controlled party is the real deal for our 'emancipation' now, exactly the way Lagos has been 'liberated' huh undecided like I will always say, it's a free world!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by raytony: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2013
tobechi20: Its pdp the problem of nigeria?

Has apga performin in anambra?

Wat improvement has been done in nassarawa

the problem is not party but the individuals.

. Eyah, you probably got educated under a pdp government. Sorry ehn.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

I don't know the political stance of all the ladies you mentioned but I know that Berem has been unwavering in her open support of Buhari and APC here. There has been no fence-sitting or ambivalent quality to her vocal belief that the merging coalition presents a better option for Nigeria. I have noticed that distinctly about her and Edogirl. Ladies are especially welcomed.

With the influence of social networking and blogging today, as opinion-shaping mediums, Jarus could do something really effective with this. I think he is rather well connected and may actually be able to even host interviews, on behalf of NL, of prominent APC members, policy makers, spokesmen et al. I personally would encourage NL ladies to get involved as much as possible with what Jarus presents.
Thanks so much sir! I appreciate your recognition. cheesy cool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2013
LFJ:

So Jarus is confused because he exercise his fundamental human right. Must everybody follow Jonathan? I think you are the one that is confuse here by not minding your business.

Simple as that. Very immature and childish character. APC appears newly registered and Jarus already wants to organise a formal structure here. When have we seen all these charlatans who follow GEJ clannishly ever attempted such here? You will never see it because these clannish dullards are not about anything progressive or developmental. Not a single one of them, from how they speak here, supports the PDP out of ideological belief that the Party is best for Nigeria.

All you will see them do, from now on, is what they are doing now i.e not minding their business and disturbing others with their petty market women behaviour. they say "nobody can defeat GEJ PDP" and that "APC is dead on arrival" so why are they on this thread commenting ? Why not simply go home and sleep till after the 2015 election and leave others to support whoever they want and associate as they want?

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

Simple as that. Very immature and childish character. APC appears newly registered and Jarus already wants to organise a formal structure here. When have we seen all these charlatans who follow GEJ clannishly ever attempted such here? You will never see it because these clannish dulards are not about anything progressive or developmental. Not a single one of them, from how they speak here, supports the PDP out of ideological belief that the PArty is best for Nigeria.

All you will see them do, from now on, is what they are doing now i.e not minding their business and disturbing others with their petty market women behaviour. they say "nobody can defeat GEJ PDP" and that "APC is dead on arrival" so why are they on this thread commenting ? Why not simply go home and sleep till after the 2015 election and leave others to support whoever they want and associate as they want?
Every supporter of Jonathan is clannish and childish in character according to Gbawe's dictionary undecided ok then let me leave 'matured Gbawe' to keep on hallucinating as usual!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Ibn sultan: As a nigerian am glad with thiz train
As a progressive will shall begin aggressive battle to fight d forces of corruption,nepotism,bckwrdness,
as a patriot i call on my fellow compatriotz to advocate fr change ,lets join d philosophy of the Apc which is based on sacrifice n selfless service to our home our beloved nation,
lets demand fr leaders with VISIon n missiON for dz natiON,its populatiON,Men with asperatiON n lever to enforce its implimentatION n complitION,,,,,God bless Nigeria..,,,,,,
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Joyfullyme: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2013
seunfly: I want APC, not because i hate Jonathan but because we need another strong opposition party that will stand toe to toe with Pdp and force which ever party in power to perform better. We all know pdp has performed badlly from Obj to yaradua to Jonathan because they don't have any reason to perform well since they will win election anyway due to lack of competition.
So anybody that does not want APC or strong opposition party that can challenge pdp is wicked, selfish and does not want the developent of Nigeria.
You are blessed.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2013
plaindealer:

Sadly, you PDP supporters can not function beyond all the lame talk and disgruntled talk just like your post, it's like you people are incapable of articulating your political views and ideas without the trash talk that ammounts to nothing but mental weakness and dullness.

You've had your PDP for ages and you are yet to orgernize and articulate meaningful thoughts and ideas to move Nigeria forward, all you do is run after other people with lame, mundane and pety talk, you yell and cry Tinubu all over the place as if Tinubu is your ideology and belief system as a political party.

You people are nothing but a sad refelction of the same lame people in power/PDP.

One thing crystal clear about all of them is that they can never lead with their thoughts and actions. All they are capable of doing is speaking after others and generally 'shadowing' the thought and actions of others even when the Party they support is the ruling Party. That in itself is enough of a sign the PDP is a failed project with failed leaders and failed supporters.

It is the inferiority complex, that stems from how some do not deserve what they have with their supporters knowing this, that leaves them all looking over their shoulder at what others are doing/saying. That is why they talk about Tinubu and Buhari to the extent a non-Nigerian may be forgiven for thinking those men are the formal leaders of Nigeria. This is why, on Nairaland, their modus operandi is limited to attacking the messengers always and focusing on fellow forumers instead of the real issues.

Even their Party at large does this with how Maku, Okupe, Abati et al spend their time reacting to every utterance of Fashola, El Rufai, Tinubu et al. We have all seen this in real life and know the characters who put the saying below in perspective same as this twerp is shouting Gbawe, Jarus , Katsumoto et al. Rather than simply going to do his own idea-based thing to convince others the messiah he worships is best, all he is capable of doing is sitting here pettily and undemocratically attempting cheap character assassination against others who have the freedom to support whoever they want and associate as they want. We know this agbero thing , indicative of lack of class and finesse, is also the style of the PDP at large. Like leader like supporter. Why not leave people be? Abi na by force?

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Pukkah: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2013
One small step for APC, one big step for democracy.

Congrats APC.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by PointB: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Fortunately, we know how this is all going to end.

Some people will waste their time and money, and come back to bite their fingers. Their principal will first descend on dogs and baboons, soaking them in thick blood, after which he will go to court.

When the court process is over, confirming him yet again as a serial loser, he will weep profusely. He will rave and rant at every given opportunity, establishing himself as nothing more than a sectional leader. This has been the story of Gen Buhari of ANPP, CPC. And that will be his fate in the APC, without any iota of doubt.

Nigerians know that APC is nothing but a 'power grab' initiative of Tinubu, who is preying on Northern 'born-to-rule' sentiment, and will respond accordingly when the time come.

So let these goons continue to waste their time and money on Tinubu and his schemes!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2013
Jarus:

Bro, I dey PH now. Hw far?

U are Welkom. PH is a lovely city. Don't mind what is currently going on. Wike and retardeen are to be blamed all because Amaechi has refused to share money the same way retardeen did in bayelsa and Dickson currently doing.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2013
PointB: Fortunately, we know how this is all going to end.

Some people will waist their time and money, and come back to bite their fingers. Their principal will first descend on dogs and baboons, soaking them in thick blood, after which he will go to court.

When the court process is over, confirming him yet again as a serial loser, he will weep profusely. He will rave and rant at every given opportunity, establishing himself as nothing more than a sectional leader. This has been the story of Gen Buhari of ANPP, CPC. And that will be his fate in the APC, without any iota of doubt.

Nigerians know that APC is nothing but a 'power grab' initiative of Tinubu, who is preying on Northern 'born-to-rule' sentiment, and will respond accordingly when the time come.

So let these goons continue to waste their time and money on Tinubu and his schemes!

Killer member.

5 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Billionaires: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2013
APC is PDP's Refusebin, we all know that and we keep quiet and allow these mafioso to conglomerate with their 'no manifesto' ideology. I expect an opposition that is a clean break from the PDP, but that opposition is not APC, it is yet to come cos the worst of PDP and ejaculated arrogant personalities of other parties aggrieved by a biased sharing formula almost always get a standing ovation when they meander into the alliances of APC. Which makes APC worst that ceasepit. What can a party whose founding members are publicly known coup'e plotters and fraudulent acquirers do for the common Nigerians on the street ? The answer is nothing. I have no single sleepless moments, cos I know APC as a party will go the same way that APC the aspirin went.

Fresher Air come 2015 - Join the winning team, losers are always losers. It is written, So shall it be. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

One thing crystal clear about all of them is that they can never lead with their thoughts and actions. All they are capable of doing is speaking after others and generally 'shadowing' the thought and actions of others even when the Party they support is the ruling Party. That in itself is enough of a sign the PDP is a failed project with failed leaders and failed supporters.

It is the inferiority complex, that stems from how some do not deserve what they have with their supporters knowing this, that leaves them all looking over their shoulder at what others are doing/saying. That is why they talk about Tinubu and Buhari to the extent a non-Nigerian may be forgiven for thinking those men are the formal leaders of Nigeria. This is why, on Nairaland, their modus operandi is limited to attacking the messengers always and focusing on fellow forumers instead of the real issues.

Even their Party at large does this with how Maku, Okupe, Abati et al spend their time reacting to every utterance of Fashola, El Rufai, Tinubu et al. We have all seen this in real life and know the characters who put the saying below in perspective same as this twerp is shouting Gbawe, Jarus , Katsumoto et al. Rather than simply going to do his own idea-based thing to convince others the messiah he worships is best, all he is capable of doing is sitting here pettily and undemocratically attempting cheap character assassination against others who have the freedom to support whoever they want and associate as they want. We know this agbero thing , indicative of lack of class and finesse, is also the style of the PDP at large. Like leader like supporter. Why not leave people be? Abi na by force?

Another hogwash from Nairaland most celebrated hypocrite! Thanks for the compliment though undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol / How To Join Politics / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.