Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (27909 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2006
We need to get a hall, we need to get a good dj. Should we get a caterer or do you guys think we should cook ourselves
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2006
Hey u re back. Yeah 2 save costs we need 2 cook ourselves.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2006
My own is that diddy should bring all his SINGLE guys to the wedding - because i am not going to dress to kill for nobody.

What should we cook?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2006
LMAO. Oh gal u dey crack me up.

Well i bagsie the best man (they re normally better lookng dan d groom)

I suggest we cook d traditional stuffs, Rice, Amala, Pounded yam etc, but with or special introduction like FISH and CHIPS!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2006
whats Amala??
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2006
Ohhhh, d best yoruba meal 2 me. Its kinda starchy nd black.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2006
lol. Fish and chips? lol

I can cook the rice and the stew. But we need to cook liver and gizzard too. I will also take care of the meat.

What colour of dress are you wearing? I don't want us to wear the same colours that make us look like we planned it.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2006
lol Amala cheesy cheesy the name is funny cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2006
@ Rho, dont wory wen i was still young i tut it was some form of insult. Dats how stupid d name is.

@ J-Girl, m wearing a floral navy blue dress (but m quite sad 2 say it looks like a "my mama dash me dress, cuz of the design) cry cry cry

Everybody wld look preetier dan me now cry cry cry cry
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2006
lol

It can't be that bad.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2006
U wait nd see.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Ashiwaju(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2006
hey what party are u girls preparing for? Abeg make una no leave me go oo, or beta still i go need give una sack of garri abi na bag of sack ni to help me pack food come oo. grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2006
Ah ahn. sack ke?
It is a bachelorette party - meaning no guys. So no food for you. If you want food, ask diddy.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2006
Oops! Didnt knw i'd bn invited. Ok, where did u stop, ?
Where's d venue @? Better we cook to save cost. Where's diddy by d way?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2006
diddy is right here. which one is dis huh? i am here discussing with my fiancee about the wedding and u guys are here talking about food and amala.

u single girls should not worry. all my rich single guys will embrace d wedding. u girls should just look sexy but not too much. my fiancee fit ban u from d wedding like seun doz.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by eveseh(f): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2006
diddy4dt:

diddy is right here. which one is this huh? i am here discussing with my fiancee about the wedding and u guys are here talking about food and amala.

u single girls should not worry. all my rich single guys will embrace d wedding. u girls should just look sexy but not too much. my fiancee fit ban u from d wedding like seun doz.

diddy do u have a fiancee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked never knew

am single am waiting here tongue
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2006
Eve how come u didnt know, the party is for diddy nd gem, nd also for me nd J-gal 2 get diddy's rich nd handsome friends. grin grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2006
diddy is gon rock d party. so y'all should get ready to shake dat ass.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Greatpeter(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2006
A lady that knows how to collect gifts from men should be ready to for them when they start knocking.

Just like a obesere one fuji musician here in Nigeria.
he said "Omoge to ba mowogba a mo, kin ni yen se.

just like that.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by gem87(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2006
oh guys, u're so sweet

and u ladies cnt look prettier dan d bride
ok
just hot enuf to pick up ur own guys
and abt d fud,
dnt sweat over it,
a catering comp. will tk care of dat
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2006
Dj diddy, y wont we talk bout food or ur guests'll cm n go jst like dat?

11th commandment: thou shall nt derail.

@Gp, na true tok, bt pls interprete dat yoruba sentence
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2006
hey gem, we are d bridesmaid (shey) so make we think bout the catering. U just look lovely 4 ur hubby. wink grin grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2006
hmmm, toy, hmmm.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2006
yeah that's true.
Diddy - I sha want one of your friends.
Gem - we are not planning the wedding yet oooo. That one is btw you and diddy. We are planning for the night b4.
Toy, i have to go shopping shopping for my dress cos although we cannot look finer than the bride, we have have to dress to at least injure. lol.
Domino - we don't know the venue yet but we'll find out.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by BigShishi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
what's all this wedding talk, who's getting marrieded grin grin grin, I'm looking for a miss shishi myself undecided
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ J-gal, LOL.

yes oh, we must at least injure, d guyz must at least rememeber our names for 2 yrs after everything tongue tongue
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2006
2 years ke?
Nooooooooo, we must be those girls that they will wonder about for decades of years not just 2 years
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2006
Yeah, i concour. grin

We will be the charlize angels of the party (but we need a third person). Nybody want 2 join? wink wink
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2006
I thought domino will be our third (that's if she wants to be)
Anyhow, where is gem we need to set a date and location as soon as we can
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2006
Yeah Domino, shld be.

And yeah Gem where are u gal?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by mukina2: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
can i be the third kiss kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2006
Well it seems like we wld be different nd have 4 chalies angel babes. Yeah MUks u can join. (well if J-gal acepts)

But still i welcome u aboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.