Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (27911 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by mukina2: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2006
thamks toy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2006
Sure why not?
Mukina i accept you 105%. We can be 4
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by mukina2: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2006
uh j -girl ure soo sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol. All we are doing now is waiting for gem
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2006
Wedding planners. Here am i, the third.
Ok, so what r we up to nw? Gem says to leave da d-day preps for 'em.
What's da dress code 4 us? Its got 2 be sumfn stunning!!!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by baby4u2(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2006
can i be told how to remove notifications on replys? someone anyone. just need one person to answer.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ Domino, i think we shld were soming like a voilet dress. But i think we hsld let gem choose d designs (WE JUST VE TO MAKE HER CHOOSE SOMING SEXY, IF NOT I GO VEX wink)

@Baby, got no idea soweee.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2006
Lol. Toy, abeg neva vex. So, i guess we r al waiting 4 gem.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2006
We can't be too sexy.
The idea is to look worse than the bride but better than every other girl at the party
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol. yeah i feel yah:- but does oda galz better watch out for charlies angels oh
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2006
hmmm, we should arrive fashionably late cos we are going to take the dance floor by storm
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by domwas2(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2006
na waooo, now a days, lady no get pity 4 men again ooo becos of wetin na go collect or choop, anyway no wonder most of you no dey stay under one man because of eyes control-(wetin dey inside the wrap)
                                      devil get off my way
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2006
LOl @ domwas.

and yeah J-gal i second u on dat fashionably late thing
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2006
cool, toy
lol@domwas2
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2006
hmmmmmmm, make una no spoil our wedding ooooo
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2006
Not at all. We want your wedding to rock but first we want your single friends
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by mochafella(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
baby4u2:

can i be told how to remove notifications on replys? someone anyone. just need one person to answer.

I beleive there's an unsubscribe/subscribe button at the bottom of every thread. Clicking it might help you out.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by gem87(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
alryt ladies, Gem is in da hse
wht do y'all need me to do 4 ya?
ask qstns, i'll answer

4 d location, prolly hawaii, we're renting a plane 4 d occasion
and a special one for me, hubby and the bridal train and lol charlie's angels

ask anything and i'll answer
and thnx a lot y'all 4 all ur support
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
Okay, girl.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2006
now dats my baby talking,thats my gem kiss kiss, fiancee tell 'em girl. i got ya back. we gon make d wedding d bast world has ever seen.

i love my chick. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by eslynera(f): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
i don't see the point of with tellin a guy, "Sorry i can't take that., "
noooooo! just coz i don't love him?? lol cheesy that's why they're called presents,
i'd recieve em wit all ma 2 arms kiss but ofcourse if the answer is no, it'll remain no anyways grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2006
Tnx Gem, u certainly make us special.

U re d best bride ever (dats only cuz u re renting a plane dat wld include us) grin grin grin

Diddy must be proud.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2006
i am so proud of my fiancee. lmao. lol. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2006
lol. diddy, u r making me lol. u r one funny chap.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2006
At least he's getting married now
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2006
don't worry, u girls can not toast me with style just don't let me tell her to catch una bcuzz na den una own don finish for here. lol, lmao.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2006
No way, i like gem too much to toast her man wink
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2006
hey i didnt say u should toast me ooo, watch it ooo, before u put garri into my rice.

@gem, u know i love u so much. i will never cheat on u. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by kolov(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2006
baby u gittin married to some guy behind ma back?
y'all gotta be kiddin me! u couldn't possibly be talkin abt me gem cos am unleashin lead at the party![color=#990000][/color] angry angry
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2006
e don happen. Man #2 has come to claim his girl.

@ diddy - put your fears away. I was trying to tell you that we were not toasting you
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 3:51am On Jun 06, 2006
man #2 if u no one see amadioha this night eh, better go and sleep. u just registered to come and cause wahala abi? anyway i know my fiancee, she no go look u twice sef. she no even know who u bi so use style waka dey commot before i sweep u with broom. olebarawu, thief ole carry am go. when u hear bring knife your eye go come clear, thief ole carry yam go.

no make me vex ooo. i no dey caryy my sweetheart joke ooo. i don speak my mind be that. angry angry angry angry
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 3:52am On Jun 06, 2006
see diddy in action

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.