Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (27908 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by gem87(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2006
wow, wht d hell!
i don't even knw abt dis
so i dunno wht 2 say
kolov's ass is gettin kicked real soon!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2006
lol. so much 4 understanding. grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by habibat(f): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2006
wats up in here grin grin grin grin

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by eveseh(f): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2006
fine in here
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by gem87(f): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2006
@ toy
i don't think so lol
u cn totally go i ain't standing in ur way
just pray kolov mks it thru after i'm done wiv him
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ToyM28(f): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2006
yeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaa, Kolov i am prayng for u where i am now. kai oh boy from d way gem dey talk, it seems like its only God's grace dat can save u.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by 2fine4u(f): 2:50am On Jun 20, 2006
neways i dont collect gifts from guys carelessly especially when i kno they want me and i don't. guys are snicky they always want something in return, they might not let u kno what they want but trust it will come back to bitecha.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by kolov(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2006
try me rhodalyn
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by eslynera(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
@Topic, anyways, ma answer'z still der, yeah ryte tongue grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Mystique(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hell Yeah, There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with collecting gifts from guyz you dont want or fancy, I do it all da time!! wink
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by BigSis(f): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2006
My father told me to never go to any man outside the family for anything. There are no free rides. A man doesn't give money and stuff for nothing. He wants some ass.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by eslynera(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2006
lol grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jaybaby(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2006
willingly i will collect :p :p :p
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hell Yeah, There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with collecting gifts from guys you don't want or fancy, I do it all da time!!

even when you know his intentions? that to me seem like a 419 act shocked cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2006
BigSis:

My father told me to never go to any man outside the family for anything. There are no free rides. A man doesn't give money and stuff for nothing. He wants some ass.
This is the basic truth. Your father is wise for being truthful to you, and you are smart for believing him. Only a small fraction of the male population would give gifts to a girl just for giving's sake.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by frankiriri(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2007
If the girl has made it clear that she wont date you but u still go ahead to buy her gift dhe no do wrong. But most times they know they wont date you and yet they go ahead to make demands .
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Eurphoria(f): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2007
NO, i never have and never will. if he wants more from me than i am willing to give then i dont do such things.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Ayenfe(f): 2:43am On Feb 08, 2007
4 real there is nothing wrong in collecting gift from a guy, 4 d fact u know there is no string attached to it, abeg omo go ahead and collect it o jare
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by tome1: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
so far its clear to the guy that the babe no ready to date him and he still bring gifts,if na me i go collect o grin grin grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by tulk2mi: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2008
4 me i think it would be wrong for a lady 2 accept a gift 4rm a guy she knows she will not date cos by accepting it n saying i wont date u, she's just saying emm let me think abt it una sabi women n shakara now

A guy comes n chat u up, telling u he wants 2 date u n all dat n u know u dont like him enough 2 date him, yet wen he come with a gift to thaw da ice 2 ur heart u accepted it knowing u wont date him , then u dont hv a conscience cos the simple truth is dat u r leading him on.4 d guy he is saying he who fights n run away must live 2 fight anoda day
God gave the woman da rite 2 say no, if u exercise dat rite every daft man will understand.
and they say ask a woman twice just in case da first one na shakara
no be dat soft no, no wey men dey think say na yes da definte NO go do da trick make we c if after dat one e go still dey carry gift come lipsrsealed
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by welli(f): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2008
yes.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nella(f): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2008
nope, but then it's kindda impossible to refuse when he offers u on your B-day when you're reciving gifts from everyone else . . . and even adds : " oh, it's just an ordinary B-day gift bla bla bla" , how do u refuse that one?

but normally I don't, it doesn't make sense to accept a gift from someone u don't want, it's almost as good as tellin em you're intressted.

. , , , . But let's wait till my popsi stops filling my pocket first undecided tongue tongue lol, but naah, --- uncomfortable
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2008
the occasion can influence the collection, if its a buffday gift,then i got no issue.
but if outta of the blues, then its a don't do.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2008
No
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Jackal1(m): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2008
This is hilarious!!!!

How does taking a gift from a man equates to leading him ON?
Nigerians never cease to amaze me. . . . . .So if i give a 5-year-old baby girl a gift, it means i wanna date her?
These are 2 different issues. . . . . . . A guy chatting a babe up and giving her a gift are 2 different issues.
Taking such gift doesnt translate to accepting to be in a relationship with him.
End of.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 24, 2008
Maybe you should ask Nigerian men that make you feel you are indebted to them because you took a gift from them. Once beaten twice shy.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Jackal1(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2008
I am a full-blooded Nigerian and i dont reason along that line.

A gift is what it is, a gift.
The girl in question did not ask for it, so the man giving is giving from his own free will.
How does that equate to acceptance?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 4:09am On Apr 24, 2008
If you collect anything at all from a man who's sorta asking you out, you automatically owe him your body.
They will make sure to hold that gift over your head as if the gift s the sole reason why the girl is living.
Till today, i can't bring myself to accept gifts from guys just as friends.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Jackal1(m): 4:13am On Apr 24, 2008
@ j-girl,

You again? I am a tad disappointed.

So everytime a gurl collects a gift from a geezer, she owes him her body.
Blimey, it seems i have been short-changed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I shoulda put over 1000 chics to the sword cos i buy em gifts??
What planet are u lasses from?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by TheSly: 4:15am On Apr 24, 2008
My African people. . . . .Pls wake up!!
This aint 1600. . . .dammit!

Taking gifts is nothing. . . . .Thats why i like some of my female friends sha. . . .They are very smart!!! cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 24, 2008
Thank you j-girl cool Don't mind jackal. He's not at the receiving end of this madness.

I am a full-blooded Nigerian and i don't reason along that line.

A gift is what it is, a gift.
The girl in question did not ask for it, so the man giving is giving from his own free will.
How does that equate to acceptance?

Educate your brothers that think so tongue.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 4:17am On Apr 24, 2008
What do you mean by me again?

We are from the planet of reality.
How many naija guys here can honestly say that they will take a woman out to dinner or lunch without expecting something in return?
It doesn't happen. Naija guys, no matter how rich, are not that generous.
They buy you meatpie - they expect you in their bed sometime. . . . .
They buy you a car, they expect the same.
As long as a gift is given by a man, he thinks of you as owing him.

I suggest you go back and get your money's worth. smiley

@ Sly - don't say that! You know how your brains work.

@ Still - are you minding them? They're just trying to sound 'modern'. It's an innate thing for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.