Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church (16461 Views)

Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha / Obiano Donates Salary To Less Priviledge In Anambra / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by yeesss: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mark of a good leader, God bless you. smiley

Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by Akbee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
why r u guys posting comments that u cant defend if occasion arises?just let the man be abeg.he isnt n ingrate like sum of u.i think he is trying to appreciate God for having saved him from death...he is one of the few surviving governors who took ill last year.

Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by stineb1: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
mankand: Why church

Why not use the millions to build a skill acquisition centre to empower the youths instead? There is still going to be fraud as far as the Church is concerned. I guess he is indirectly marketing the Church because what becomes of the church members, what becomes of the other religion

Please we do not fall for such cheap scam.

First to comment
For your information,there are alot of Youths skill acquisition Centres across Cross River State already, with more to come.
Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by McGeorge1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
mankand: Why church

Why not use the millions to build a skill acquisition centre to empower the youths instead? There is still going to be fraud as far as the Church is concerned. I guess he is indirectly marketing the Church because what becomes of the church members, what becomes of the other religion

Please we do not fall for such cheap scam.

First to comment
The BRIDGE FOUNDATION was launched some years back to help youths realise their potentials. I think he's done pretty good in empowering youths.
Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by jonexty(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
bishopjoe02:
the governor set up a foundatn,bridge leadershp foundatn, its d foundatn dats giving d fund nt d govnor, try nd read d post again
from wetin I read, d said Governor's salary til may2015. E b like say u don benefit 4rm d pay.
Re: Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church by bishopjoe02(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonexty: from wetin I read, d said Governor's salary til may2015. E b like say u don benefit 4rm d pay.
its one Nigeria bro.

Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards / PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9