Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34953 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: If getting u is a crime den am an ex-convict. If the person u luv to date are BOKOHARAM Den am shekau.If u luv people dat can mace den am lloyd. If killing u is wat it takes to have u den ur interment follows immediately. If the only place to meet u is in hell then on my way just keep a chair 4 me. Luv u.
.Broz,y nt use ur mouth n announce ur obituary.Whc kind msg b dis 1? lipsrsealed
nwekesimon68: If getting u is a crime den am an ex-convict. If the person u luv to date are BOKOHARAM Den am shekau.If u luv people dat can mace den am lloyd. If killing u is wat it takes to have u den ur interment follows immediately. If the only place to meet u is in hell then on my way just keep a chair 4 me. Luv u.
.Broz,y nt use ur mouth n announce ur obituary.Whc kind msg b dis 1?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by gidson12(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
the person above me is a dude......can't write a love poem to him.......cos I'm not a GAY

thank you
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by iamdsam: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
No Love Loss. No Love Found
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
GUY THAT 2 SAY, U DON FADE PASS ROUTEE TOMATOS BE DAT OOH, EVEN MAD LADIES WILL REJECT U...HAHAHAH KIKIKI
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by cuteshade(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
innocent chuks: @ cute shade
just d memory of u
it flows like a river in great calmness. gently moving down my body like a melting wax. its gentle hands haphazardly, reaching my spine vibrating my loins.
with an electrifying alacrity,
embedding my body with lustful fire of surging desire.
hovering in my brain like army of birds,
in the world of uncertainty,with a chemical reaction exploding like an atomic bomb shattering my imaginations sulking me out of reasoning.
cascading like snow in the winter stiffing me into attention were ur descending hands,
reaching down my body in a streamlineflow of passion,
increasing bile circulation in my veins.
traumatizing me into furious want
in an engulfing blast of emotion wallowing in an estacy i lost contact to the world,
ur memory is a hunter in my imagination.a predator to my heart, the imprisoned body that brings ur presence to life.
spare me this moment my love that i might live forever in ur sweet bosom.
tanx love.dis awesome
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pchax: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
just d memory of u
it flows like a river in great calmness. gently moving down my body like a melting wax. its gentle hands haphazardly, reaching my spine vibrating my loins.
with an electrifying alacrity,
embedding my body with lustful fire of surging desire.

hovering in my brain like army of birds,
in the world of uncertainty,with a chemical reaction exploding like an atomic bomb shattering my imaginations sulking me out of reasoning.
cascading like snow in the winter stiffing me into attention were ur descending hands,
reaching down my body in a streamlineflow of passion,
increasing bile circulation in my veins.
traumatizing me into furious want
in an engulfing blast of emotion wallowing in an estacy i lost contact to the world,
ur memory is a hunter in my imagination.a predator to my heart, the imprisoned body that brings ur presence to life.
spare me this moment my love that i might live forever in ur sweet bosom.
And you refer to yourself as innoncent. If i hear!!! smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Blueboy0402:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley u r a darling muaaaaaahhhhhhh

smiley smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Mutaino7(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
*LOVE PROPOSAL 2 IDOWU*
A.K.A BADOSKY+
In heavy igbo accent; ID baabee. I get horma H3 with factory fitted A.C, 4 will drife, the pim! pim! is working wellu ubanu......dear come on jump in.

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Roland17(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am left wishing she is the one above me embarassed embarassed
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by dabrake(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Where the rivers of time
are fouled by native stress and strife
and man becomes his own enemy.
Life is distraught.
And its colourful scenes
are marred and stained
by dark-brown blots of violent blood
#MD-A
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kavey10(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mehn, this has got to be the most boring ish since that stewpid BBA started. This thread is officially declared GAY! Imagine me composing poem for one owala girl for Abeokuta, thinking she fine on Nairaland.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
Nw I yaf die grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by EbonyBlond: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
;Dthis thread made my day. can't stop laughing
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nomski0(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
kavey10: Mehn, this has got to be the most boring ish since that stewpid BBA started. This thread is officially declared GAY! Imagine me composing poem for one owala girl for Abeokuta, thinking she fine on Nairaland.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chinedum45(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Adaobi123....I have promised myself never to go through your profile anymore yet I find myself breaking this promise every second. Behind those glasses of urs I see the most beautiful eyes. Oh did just get erect am used to this anytime I think of u, guess this is how my body expresses its desire for u. Quench my thirst with ur kiss, I long to have a feel of ur succulent lips, I desire the warmth of ur body as am freezing here.
pls give me the chance to prove I can be ur all.....07011732648
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by damlawbaba(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
chrisme: Steph Steph! so na me be your pad abi?
we go jam for house angry
lolz both of una dey stay onitsha abi.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by innocentchuks(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ cute shade
i close my eyes afraid to open it and meet d emptyness b4 me,
hw i wish life is best enjoy in dream land i wld have dream till eternity.
d reality of not beholding ur face as i open my eyes bore hole in my heart as an acetelyte on metal chip. tearing me apart, making me mourn in agony of ur absent. oh fate can't u be fair to me once and bring to me, my constant companion. each minute passby wit agonizing fury wit ur thought ticking like clock in my head, reminiscing d ember-like burnish eyes a fire bland cutting across my body wit speed of light sending chills of emotion, whizzing through my loins wit furnance of passion. now i pray dat i may have u in my arm,
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by shitshappen(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Like an amaranth my love for you is eternal Ebonyblond, just thinking of you makes me sing with rapture and dance like a devilish. I love you more than i can ever say just give me the chance and i promise to make you deliriously happy.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kavey10(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nomski0

Yes, you quote me?

A BEN girl hun? Nice meeting you.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
My gurly is so dead, gat enough to last me for a whole year.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Sanboy25: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
I won't ever forget you.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Cahmegga: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
This thread go just dεy sweet some gay people ehn! Smh! Opportunity don kuku come...

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Dubemkelly(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hitting on Adaobi...No time to waste time, just come closer n feel d aura of luv, all I ask 4 is 2 separate my smiles wit yhu lips. You gat my heart thumping n wanting u d more as da days roll by.# Just be my luver beautiful Adaobi- YES/NO
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by cuteshade(f): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
i close my eyes afraid to open it and meet d emptyness b4 me,
hw i wish life is best enjoy in dream land i wld have dream till eternity.
d reality of not beholding ur face as i open my eyes bore hole in my heart as an acetelyte on metal chip. tearing me apart, making me mourn in agony of ur absent. oh fate can't u be fair to me once and bring to me, my constant companion. each minute passby wit agonizing fury wit ur thought ticking like clock in my head, reminiscing d ember-like burnish eyes a fire bland cutting across my body wit speed of light sending chills of emotion, whizzing through my loins wit furnance of passion. now i pray dat i may have u in my arm,
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by dokunbam(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dubemkelly(m): Eya, the person above me is a guy so no toasting.

This thing don reach 8 pages fast fast

Well to the guy about I say one love bro
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Sanboy25: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
No love letter for me ? embarassed
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nomski0:
*clears throat*
Show me what?
His 17 inches
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nomski0 I thought I was brave till your aura fronted me,...
Before other girls I feel like a don juan but with you I beg for a glance...
I'm sick, I'm sick, I'm sick, I'm in love yes I have let my guards down...
These guards didn't go down intentionally, no, like a well trained sniper your splendour took them all out,..
I'm in love with you Nomski, thoughts of you are my sleeping pills, they are also the sweet songs that bring my morning...
If only you would give me a chance, I will be by you through thick and thin, through turkey and kpomo, through Hummer and molue, through sexymama and post-menopause,.. Because I didn't only fall in love with your beauty, no, I fell in love with everything about you.
----------------------------------------------»
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by dokunbam(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Too much guys on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Will You __________ With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.