Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34956 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

smiley smiley
.Ada-swty,r u stl awake?Plz go 2 bed b4 bad boiz wl confuse u here o.lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cute-shade oh Cute-shade, in shades of pink you make me blush, let's go under the shades of the tree of love and shed this love I so deeply feel for you...
No shady she can shade my love for you oh Cute-shade my love.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Blueboy0402: Dear Adaobi123,
I've always been cautious about anything luv not untill I met u on NL. Ur display of aura & confidence on this forum ve always tickled me & I've found myself strongly drawn 2 u. Ve always planned to awe u on NL & I thank d op 4 this opportunity.

Anytime I'm reading ur post, it will get 2 a stage that the letters wouldn't form words anymore then I knew my luv 4 u is beyond description. Ur presense on NL often diffuse into d forum leaving me with a breath of fresh air.

It feels gud when sum 1 cares about u but better when sum 1 leaves a positive mark on ur heart. In Adaobi ve I found my other part. Whenever I'm stressed or worried, ur comments on NL is there 2 boost my strength in response 2 my emotions. Though we are on a faceless forum, our personalities are very similar.

U r the best discovery I've made on NL & ur entry into my life is indeed God's grand design meant 2 bring out d best in me. I luv u & hope u luv me 2 cos if u do not luv me, Seun will loose Blueboy forever on NL & my blood will b on ur hands embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Love,
Blueboy
Lol, is it that usually two line of adaobis comments and most times use of symbols that got u like this? U neva talk true... cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2013
So we made it to front page, hmm nicesmiley

@op above me, male or female.

Just know i love you with the love of Godwink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Dear princesa

I love you
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2013
princesa: So we made it to front page, hmm nicesmiley

@op above me, male or female.

Just know i love you with the love of Godwink
^^Abeg give me my passionate love letter. No one is talking agape here undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by MSQUARE28(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2013
D lve i ve u is nt a mere lve bt an encycolopedia of raw nd unestablishd lve. U make my @ passionate. I lve u
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2013
ibkaye: Dear princesa

I love you
Like a blank slate,
I have nothing to state,
Even as my heart board is filled with words,
They say love is priceless,
I bought yours with a zillion smiles,
The sweetness I get within
Is with you,
The softness and urge that gives adrenalin rush,
Is with you,
You're outta space my beth rode
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Ishsoph:
^^Abeg give me my passionate love letter. No one is talking agape here undecided

tah! Close that mouth, so you want a girl to toast you? What has Nigeria turned to? grin

@slimmy
i trowey my love oh wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Action speaks louder than words.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2013
ibkaye:
Dear princesa

I love you

i love you too sister cheesy

@ op above me

i love you brother smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ablyguy(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
money-hungry :
^^^^^ your fada nyash.

Whenever your muscles ripple mine tripple
Your left cheek should make love to my right fist...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2013
princesa:

tah! Close that mouth, so you want a girl to toast you? What has Nigeria turned to? grin

@slimmy
i trowey my love oh wink
Your love as sweet as fine wine,
The taste like almond milk,
With my love, I'll build my world around you
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chickitobaby(f): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2013
naija guys sabi love sha, jst dat some of dem are tu stingy.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by romme2u: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2013
chrisme: Steph Steph! so na me be your pad abi?
we go jam for house angry

ABEG no kill am oooooooooooooo. sad sad sad sad sad
take am jeje grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by OGAattheTOP: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=28pt]
Laziness at its peak
[/size]
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Oga mi! I cant say one thing and then you say another. You are the reason I obey. How blessed I am to be submissive to you. kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by addicted268(f): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2013
uniqueval: I stand before the mirror to look at myself.
Still all I can think of is my Ms. Steph.
Secretly I nursed my admiration since june.
The month she joined nairaland and gave a heart a love tune.
Post to post, thread to thread
I followed but never went ahead
To unveil my true affection
For fear of getting a rejection
Someone, everyone, anyone
Please tell my Ms. Steph in her I have found the one...

Thank heavens you didn't wait for 24years to tell her about ur "true affection"! tongue ur case for be like dat musician #whatshisname#....nice one though! cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by addicted268(f): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2013
ablyguy:

Whenever your muscles ripple mine tripple
Your left cheek should make love to my right fist...
OMG OMG cheesy this is crazily funny.cheesy *falls into shekau's tunnel and lands on his head* cheesy cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Adamskuty(m): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Oga mi! I cant say one thing and then you say another. You are the reason I obey. How blessed I am to be submissive to you. kiss

swrry that's so sweet embarassed
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Oga mi! I cant say one thing and then you say another. You are the reason I obey. How blessed I am to be submissive to you. kiss

Virtuous you are,
So phenomenon,
I'll unravel you with my love,
I'll paint your world,
I'll make you mine.
Come take my hands,
I'll take you to that world,
World, where sweet memories are,
World, where great things happen,
World with no war,
I crave for your touches,
I crave for your kisses,
I'm thisty for you.
I want you SniperInADiaper

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Aww lovely grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Aww lovely grin
Those smiles of yours that swept me off my feet,
I want to be wrapped in your arms,
I want to taste your saliva,
I want your smell,
I want to lay beside you,
Have your head on chest,
Have my hands on your waist,
Skin to skin is what makes us,
I want a taste of you

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by stiggymode(m): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2013
dear addicted268, Gaddammit u are so fine! those tender hands of yours, that chronic and infectious smile of yours got me wondering 'why did i wait so long before making up ma mind?' Babe, i love u pieces!!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 3:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Ahaaa cheesy
Finally I go get love letter from a clean babe. smiley
If nobody send me love letter, I go know say my village eze-mmuo has crossed the line angry

Then he will have a problem with me angry angry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann :
I love you more than the amount of trolls on nairaland.
I love you more than the price of garri.
I love you longer than Mr.Cork's pen1s.
I love you bigger than Mrs.Chima's nyansh.
I love you mightier than sexkillz's wrath.
I love you dirtier than truckpusher's mind.

kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann: Ahaaa cheesy
Finally I go get love letter from a clean babe. smiley
If nobody send me love letter, I go know say my village eze-mmuo has crossed the line angry

Then he will have a problem with me angry angry

Oya write me three love letters wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2013
My sweet Texas baby. Only you are sweeter than the sweetest iced tea. Only you are more beautiful than the prettiest flower. Only your voice is softer than any melody. Only you can get me wet in my diaper. No amount of love can compare to that which I have for you.

God blessed the day I met you kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oya write me three love letters wink

Texasssssssssssss cheesy
I've written three letters to you in Chinese Mandarin and Korean before. Which language d'you want for tonight's letters.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My sweet Texas baby. Only you are sweeter than the sweetest iced tea. Only you are more beautiful than the prettiest flower. Only your voice is softer than any melody. Only you can get me wet in my diaper. No amount of love can compare to that which I have for you.

Texas, I outsourced my love letter for you to sniperinadiaper (what a name wink )
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My sweet Texas baby. Only you are sweeter than the sweetest iced tea. Only you are more beautiful than the prettiest flower. Only your voice is softer than any melody. Only you can get me wet in my diaper. No amount of love can compare to that which I have for you.

Thank you baby and happy belated birthday grin
Hope we can still express our love on our 150th birthday wink

toshmann:

Texas, I outsourced my love letter for you to sniperinadiaper (what a name wink )

I want one in your own words angry

toshmann:

Texasssssssssssss cheesy
I've written three letters to you in Chinese Mandarin and Korean before. Which language d'you want for tonight's letters.

Any three languages you wish. tongue
Just make it sound sexy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by vivianc(f): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin chei! Laugh wan kill me o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Will You __________ With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.