Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28527 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Almost got me confused there,lol.

I like ur humilitiness grin grin

^^pronounce as spelt tongue
thank you jare but its humility not humilitiness grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
honeric01:

Have u tried cooking corn and beans with fresh crayfish? I cooked that few days ago, planning to cook yam, garden eggs with titus fish this coming week.

I like the neatness in your cooking.

Btw, na u destroy that huge eba?

If u'ven't tried this soup, kindly do:

ugwu and okra mixed.
Ogbono and okra mixed.

Both should be cooked with smoked fish.

A trial!

na you formulate that COMBO?

Never heard of such combination before o

What is the name for the dish?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: thank you jare but its humility not humilitiness grin

Lolz, na me formulate dat one,dats y i say make pple pronounce as spelt cos some might get confused smiley

its either humility,humble,humbleness etc. wink
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by biolabee(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
free2ryhme: na dog intestine be dis ooo

I swear you are correct!

Kuly I don show oooo
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Shugamania(f): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
undecided

Op, are u sure u didnt prepare this urself?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by biolabee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Agreed.

Where that person wen say na egg i sabi manage fry? angry

Come see this one too when i manage cook tongue tongue

Ol boy see packaging.....
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: stop calling me a guy duhhhh.I am not a guy,I am a lady.I have breasts and vagina na .why are you always referring to me as a guy
Sorry just in-case say dat one offend you.

You never signified your gender in you profile. You did not upload any picture as well for people to know your gender see?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ otikopoko I am beginning to suspect you grin you are sounding too good to be true.does it mean you cooked all this foods in one day one after the other or each tome you cook food you snap it.all this your pics looks too fishygrin by the way whose eyes is on that table grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:
Sorry just in-case say dat one offend you.

You never signified your gender in you profile. You did not upload any picture as well for people to know your gender see?
well I am a lady.omoge,figure 8,sepe sepe grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
biolabee:

Ol boy see packaging.....
biola baby where have you been.I have been looking all out for you.showapa.what's your take about the whole issh grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Shugamania(f): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko: Okra/Okra soup and Ogbono/ogbolo which ever way you pronounce tongue

gat some job to do now.

Will send more later wink

How far? cool

Guy, u dey see the steam from the eba? grin

grin grin grin grin

U try no be small. Kudos.

Wait o, Na only u chow that eba?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
honeric01:

Btw, na u destroy that huge eba?

Yes o!

I eat alot sad.

Which makes me to always cook angry since i do not encourage eating out side
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
biolabee:

I swear you are correct!

Kuly I don show oooo
oshey jare man friend mi tori e pe.I don dey look for you tey tey.sho wa ok.shey iwona mo onje say with that your huge stomach grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Yes o!

I eat alot sad.

Which makes me to always cook angry since i do not encourage eating out side
shey you no fat sha and you no get huge stomach like my manfriend,biolabeegrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by biolabee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: oshey jare man friend mi tori e pe.I don dey look for you tey tey.sho wa ok.shey iwona mo onje say with that your huge stomach grin

Me I no reach cook like proper african woman
But I dey grill fish, do stir fry with rice, pasta or noodles

But I no too like cooking

By the time u shred ingredients for stir fries time don go

Women dey try
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Lolz, na me formulate dat one,dats y i say make pple pronounce as spelt cos some might get confused smiley

its either humility,humble,humbleness etc. wink
nothing like humbleness ogrin that one na gbagaun o grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
biolabee:

Me I no reach cook like proper african woman
But I dey grill fish, do stir fry with rice, pasta or noodles

But I no too like cooking

By the time u shred ingredients for stir fries time don go

Women dey try
a ya ,ose jare

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2013
Samuelfriday: Hey dude comon stop bein silly while openin ur mouth comndemin what ur frnds hav don u shud ask ursef too dis quetion am i a cook , am sure u are nt dat y u are jus braggin
condemning you mean.anyway what is bad is bad and it is worth condemning and what is good is good.if you see a good food and a badly made food you will knoiw without being told. The picture of that apology op posted up there looks like a sacrifice.compare it with the one otopoko made. You yourself that is talking can you eat the food that dailynews uploaded
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2013
You were served a rare meal of fried egg peppersoup and you are complaining?! angry angry angry

My friend use spoon to drink the oil, then chew the egg joor!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by medoha(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2013
I cook for most of my friend and they never 1 day compain
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by EmmaB3(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2013
I laf u bro
*Kails*:
personally i've tried food prepared by men and women.
and the men cooked better. tongue

it sucks you had that experience though lol. grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2013
kulyie: @ otikopoko I am beginning to suspect you grin you are sounding too good to be true.does it mean you cooked all this foods in one day one after the other or each tome you cook food you snap it.all this your pics looks too fishygrin by the way whose eyes is on that table grin

nah, did not cook every thing in one day.

Sometimes when i cook, i just snap. It wont take more 20 seconds to get one snap.

I love snapping pictures.

If you followed up my post, i said i was going to look for some of the food pictures i had since i have a large archive of photos. wink

kulyie: well I am a lady.omoge,figure 8,sepe sepe grin

lolz grin grin

kulyie: shey you no fat sha and you no get huge stomach like my manfriend,biolabeegrin

Nah, i no fat but i get meat...soft meat grin

See ma picture for my profile nah wink

I fat?

I just get plenty meat grin

I hate dirt so much, so i make sure where and what i cook is very very neat.

I cannot count how many times i wash my hands before cooking and during cooking,lol

Una dey see where MEENN dem dey rush delicious food? grin grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Shugamania(f): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2013
tchidi: You were served a rare meal of fried egg peppersoup and you are complaining?! angry angry angry

grin

10 days from now, he's still purging.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2013
tchidi: You were served a rare meal of fried egg peppersoup and you are complaining?! angry angry angry

york what kind of suggestion is that ewwwww.the food wey resemble sacrifice.that food is fit to be in the thrash can not in any human beings tummy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by honeric01(m): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2013
otikpoko:

na you formulate that COMBO?

Never heard of such combination before o

What is the name for the dish?

Go and try it, then come back here and testify.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2013
otikpoko:

Sometimes when i cook, i just snap. It wont take more 20 seconds to get one snap.

If you followed up my post, i said i was going to look for some of the food pictures i had since i have a large archive of photos. wink

lolz grin grin

I don see your pics. You no fat but you just thick

Btw why hands con plenty for that food.wetin happen na

I fat?

I cannot count how many times i wash my hands before cooking and during cooking,lol
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2013
otikpoko:

If you followed up my post, i said i was going to look for some of the food pictures i had since i have a

large archive of photos. wink

lolz grin grin

I fat?

Una dey see where MEENN dem dey rush delicious food? grin grin
kk you are thick,but why hands con plenty for on top food.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2013
*Logs out of thread laughing in Spanish *

I wonder if a certain somebody has seen this thread grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin

He will be here soon enough
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ferking(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2013
stop saying bubbish because dat guy has made a mistake due to certainty,now you will construct a crusific to crucify all male cook as if you ve not been seen guy who cool more dan ladies or as if u ve not been seing ladies who can't cook at all,please allow us to hear word jor, all dis big eatries and hotel we ve in d world, who cook their meal? Most of dem are done by male chef...... So go and tell your story to d bird if the will clap for u.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2013
kulyie: kk you are thick,but why hands con plenty for on top food.

Hungry ooo!!! grin grin

Dem no fit wait make dem serve for another plate.
They just returned from work that consumes physical energy.

it is already 12:35am.

Will upload other pictures during the day.

going to bed soon.

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2013
Good night y'all

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by herbdull(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2013
Plutarch:

Can somebody summarize this for me please? angry
Just check the pix...move to the comments. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.