Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28526 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: cooled

Believe you meant cooked wink

kulyie: I no dey criticize you o,but this your dodo egusi and vegetable and rice looks good o.very impressive.thumbs up.you try.but just try and cook that one for your wife at least once in a while

Thank you.

200 likes grin

DailyNews: @Otipkoko, I don't like ur stew...

I think you mean the opposite wink

I still prefer meals prepared by a female

Individual difference wink

blue eyes1: Abeg,wey dat otikpoko? Marry me. *on my knees,raising d ring and crying* pls dnt say no

Stop making me to be blushing my black face already grin

Will still upload more pix sha wink
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by NwaTeacher1: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
I will beat anywoman in cooking anytime, anyday. No joking but have tested and confirmed. All my girl friends do marvel if the tested my food and said that it is the reason i never wanted to marry
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
blue eyes1: Abeg,wey dat otikpoko? Marry me. *on my knees,raising d ring and crying* pls dnt say no
OMG!!!grin is that d latest magic now Oh ho...where is kulyie, pls can u send me dat how-to-cook pamphlet u mentioned, I am ready to learn now so that I can get plenty female suitors, me too want to be chyked ogrin

#IHateOtikpokogringrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nwa Teacher: I will beat anywoman in cooking anytime, anyday. No joking but have tested and confirmed. All my girl friends do marvel if the tested my food and said that it is the reason i never wanted to marry

i dey tell you.

Some even asked if any woman can satisfy me as regards cooking...say i go dey complain for every little mistake if the food no taste as i want .

told them that if i cook better than her, den i go dey cook with her for kitchen for some time till she gets the drift thoroughly wink
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

i dey tell you.

Some even asked if any woman can satisfy me as regards cooking...say i go dey complain for every little mistake if the food no taste as i want .

told them that if i cook better than her, den i go dey cook with her for kitchen for some time till she gets the drift thoroughly wink
#IHateOtikpoko&cogrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: lol, those men are acting staged drama na...when the finish acting their script, they will come down from d stage and be their true self...but unfortunately, so many ladies of today get fooled by the dramasgringrin
grin okunnnringrin mangrin nawa for una grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: #IHateOtikpoko&cogrin

You just mean the direct opposite cheesy

I do not know why this guy love speaking in irony,lol grin grin

this one na sharp sharp food grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
See more

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Samuelfriday: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hey dude comon stop bein silly while openin ur mouth comndemin what ur frnds hav don u shud ask ursef too dis quetion am i a cook , am sure u are nt dat y u are jus braggin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: OMG!!!grin is that d latest magic now Oh ho...where is kulyie, pls can u send me dat how-to-cook pamphlet u mentioned, I am ready to learn now so that I can get plenty female suitors, me too want to be chyked ogrin

#IHateOtikpokogringrin
hehehehehe its night time besides I don't have it here but which food do youi want for me to give you its recipe grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: but which food do youi want for me to give you its recipe grin

I want the recipe to prepare sh*t pepper soup! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Believe you meant cooked wink

Thank you.

200 likes grin

I think you mean the opposite wink

I still prefer meals prepared by a female

Individual difference wink

Yea I mean cook

Stop making me to be blushing my black face already grin

Will still upload more pix sha wink
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Otikpoko I'm coming to your house for a dinner party.. Be prepared angry
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

I want the recipe to prepare sh*t pepper soup! grin grin cheesy cheesy
when you go to the market,look fot those ibo women that sell ibo food stuffs like ogbono,cameroon pepper,stock fish and so on.tell them you want pepper soup ingredient.they will give you a powdered ingredient,then go and buy stock fish,goat meat or whatever your choice is.if it is goat meat,when you get home,cut d goat meat to whatever size you want,rinse it properly and boil it.add salt ,diced onions and maggi to it.when the goat meat is soft enough,remove it from fire,then add a little quantity of that pepper soup powdered substance into the water you used to prepare the goat meat.you will notice that d colour of the water will change to the colour of peper soup.put it back on fire to boil properly,let's say for 8 minutes,then add the goat meat with it.you yourself will have started perceiving the aroma and then you can turn off the gas ir stove.pepper soup is ready grin any other food grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Otikpoko I'm coming to your house for a dinner party.. Be prepared angry

eyah,its already too late and it is raining here sad

Hope say u sabi chop well well oo??!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Otikpoko I'm coming to your house for a dinner party.. Be prepared angry
lol why you dey talk am with vex like say e dey owe you food grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: when you go to the market,look fot those ibo women that sell ibo food stuffs like ogbono,cameroon pepper,stock fish and so on.tell them you want pepper soup ingredient.they will give you a powdered ingredient,then go and buy stock fish,goat meat or whatever your choice is.if it is goat meat,when you get home,cut d goat meat to whatever size you want,rinse it properly and boil it.add salt ,diced onions and maggi to it.when the goat meat is soft enough,remove it from fire,then add a little quantity of that pepper soup powdered substance into the water you used to prepare the goat meat.you will notice that d colour of the water will change to the colour of peper soup.put it back on fire to boil properly,let's say for 8 minutes,then add the goat meat with it.you yourself will have started perceiving the aroma and then you can turn off the gas ir stove.pepper soup is ready grin any other food grin

hahahaha this guy sabi cook well well tongue tongue

kulyie: stuffs

i believe you meant food STUFF not stuffs wink
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by blueeyes1: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hian! If I hear!I don lock door,put key for pant tongue
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oh my days!!! what is that? If this is served to an animal, it'll even reject it; let alone serving this to a human being.....
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

eyah,its already too late and it is raining here sad

Hope say u sabi chop well well oo??!

It will be tomorrow by time I make it there smiley
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okra/Okra soup and Ogbono/ogbolo which ever way you pronounce tongue

gat some job to do now.

Will send more later wink

kulyie: ... even my 1o year old neighnor can make all that within 1o minutes...

How far? cool

Guy, u dey see the steam from the eba? grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oh; we've got a cook in the house....Nice one...I admire men who can cook...BRAVO....
otikpoko: I prepared this to go with boiled yam.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by kliq(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
I cook so well,don't test me
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

It will be tomorrow by time I make it there smiley

What will you want me to prepare for you?

Goat peri-peri? grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Probably a summary that it's a good idea if a man can cook..... grin
Adeniyi A.:
NL, exactly what lesson(s) are we supposed to learn from this Topic? I couldn't pick anything meaningful from the write up.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by kenjudy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
All this one wey all of una dey yan sef. Even agbero for oshodi fit prepare dat egg pass dis one. @op: na u sabi wetin u prepare for there dey show us. I no believe ur story cos dat thing no look like wetin sane human being fit get mind carry come out from kitchen to customers. Abeg be honest!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: Pls o, to all ladies reading this, if u don't know hw to cook, pls go and learn it, its a clear sign of laziness and bad home-training/manner for a lady not to know how to cook well.

Forget all those movie and novel o...life isn't a movie. All guys, especially Nigerian guys cherish a lady that have good cooking and home-keeping skills. Your Kim Kardashian look won't get u a lasting and loving husband here in naija.

Yes, u will surely get thousands of boyfriends, not just ordinary boyfriends, but men that matters coming to take their share and go!

No Nigerian man in his right senses, right financial status, right-mind and right situation will intentionally marry a girl who is only good in putting on high heeled shoes, tall nails, tall hairs, painted face and coloured lips...marriage is beyond that...u can get a man with those stuffs, but u can't keep him with just those things.

Forget all the male entertainment celebrities fooling themselves, they are not the ideal Nigerian men, they all just acting dramas to keep their celebrity status to ensure the money/fame is coming, on a normal situation, none would marry those Kim Kardashian look-alike ladies u see them jumping around with.

Enough is enough! Be a real woman, enjoy cooking, practice it, talk about your cooking ability with joy and pride, stop seeing cooking as enslavement becos we Nigerian men respect u for that!

Note: u can still get a guy to marry u even wen u have ugly characters and home-skills, but, but...think abt wen u are 50yrs and above!
you have said it all but were you spoilt it is cooking because of a man.if you are cooking its because you are adding to yourself and equipping yourself domestically for yourself and benefit not because you want to attract and keep a man,shikena
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

hahahaha this guy sabi cook well well tongue tongue

i believe you meant food STUFF not stuffs wink
I don't have a tail in between my legs,I am a lady and thanks for the compliment as well as the typo correction grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by honeric01(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko: Okra/Okra soup and Ogbono/ogbolo which ever way you pronounce tongue

gat some job to do now.

How far? cool

Have u tried cooking corn and beans with fresh crayfish? I cooked that few days ago, planning to cook yam, garden eggs with titus fish this coming week.

I like the neatness in your cooking.

Btw, na u destroy that huge eba?

If u'ven't tried this soup, kindly do:

ugwu and okra mixed.
Ogbono and okra mixed.

Both should be cooked with smoked fish.

A trial!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
@dailynews

Go and learn how to cook and stop generalizing, you can't cook, yet you're abusing another man who is better than you lolz

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko: Okra/Okra soup and Ogbono/ogbolo which ever way you pronounce tongue

gat some job to do now.

How far? cool

stop calling me a guy duhhhh.I am not a guy,I am a lady.I have breasts and vagina na .why are you always referring to me as a guy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: I don't have a tail in between my legs...

Almost got me confused there,lol.

kulyie: ...as well as the typo correction grin

I like ur humilitiness grin grin

^^pronounce as spelt tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.