Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Men Strip This Lady For Wearing "Tempting" Mini Skirt [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Strip This Lady For Wearing "Tempting" Mini Skirt [video] (2211 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Strip This Lady For Wearing "Tempting" Mini Skirt [video] by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2013
It was indeed a shameful day for this lady as she was attacked by several men, young and old, who pounced on her around a popular bus-stop and ripped her dress open for daring to come out from her house with a very "tempting mini skirt".

What started like "expensive joke" soon turned serious as she was completely stripped naked...
But for the timely arrival of a man, said to be a local politician, the mob would have molested her all because of her indecent dressing. The politician rescued her, took her into a tailor's workshop where she was given a wrapper and later smuggled away on a motor cycle.

The incident which happened in Kitengela town has further sent a clear signal to ladies in the area that the warning to them to always be moderate in their dressing is still serious.

“It was better for her to go naked because her intentions were clear,” said one of those who stripped her. - See more at: http://www.houseretailnews..com/2013/07/men-strip-this-lady-for-wearing.html#sthash.4yB5TSnR.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. / Guys, What Will Your Reaction Be...? (pix) / Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.