Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ever Been Embarrased? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Embarrased? (3171 Views)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? / Photos: Pastor Embarrased On Wedding Day By Ex_ Wives / How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Embarrased? by OsunAmazon: 3:14am On May 21, 2008
What's your most embarrassing moment before the opposite sex in your lifetime?
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Binary(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2008
shocked While must i be embarrassed? there u are! pls change ur style. grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by OsunAmazon: 3:28am On May 21, 2008
While must i be embarrassed? there u are! please change your style
grin grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by bigfather(m): 3:33am On May 21, 2008
Ahhhh, very plenty but i'll share one with you.

There was this day i went to a party ( afternoon party), i was having no underpant nor boxers on,so i went to use the gents and i forgot to zip up cause i was just in a hurry to get out,so when i got out,i noticed that the babes at the party were smiling at me and i was high and feeling cool about myself ( as a fine bobo ) and instead of me to go and sit my silly ass but i still went ahead strolling about not untill my friend told me my zipper was down. Baba O shocked!
You can figure out the rest ! sad grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Damoche10: 2:26pm On May 21, 2008
In 1996 I think, I was straphing a babe one evening thinking I had locked the door of my room ( Actually that happens to be the first time I was sleeping with this babe). At the edge of the bed I made her sit on my thing while banging this babe. My dad just walked in while trying to call my name to do something for him. You can Imagine what happened afterwards. That act began the genesis of putting condom on our beds every month for the boys in our room. shocked grin grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by buzyDiva(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2008
Damoche10:

In 1996 I think, I was straphing a babe one evening thinking I had locked the door of my room ( Actually that happens to be the first time I was sleeping with this babe). At the edge of the bed I made her sit on my thing while banging this babe. My dad just walked in while trying to call my name to do something for him. You can Imagine what happened afterwards. That act began the genesis of putting condom on our beds every month for the boys in our room. shocked grin grin

LMAOOOOOOOOO . . . Ur old man is nice oh.

u don't wanna know wat mine will do.
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by OsunAmazon: 4:49pm On May 21, 2008
Mine was farting in class in elementary school. Boy it was terrible, even the teacher ran out of the classroom. Lolol, if only mum wouldve stop feeding us with beans then.
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Mine was farting in class in elementary school. Boy it was terrible, even the teacher ran out of the classroom. Lolol, if only mum wouldve stop feeding us with beans then.

it seems you've gotten over farting as an embarassment - you fart on threads like its going out of business,your lovers fart in the heat of the moment. . .

what do you expect from truckers nayway? their favorite staple is prolly baked beans grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by TheSly: 5:32pm On May 21, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Thank God i wasn't eating when i was readin' this post!!!. . . . . . cheesy grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2008
OsunAmazon:

roflmao!

This One Is Dedicated To The Oh So Gaseous OsunAmazon AKA Funmi, Enjoy wink

Oh no
Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I think I farted again, I made people leave,
Offended my friends.
Oh baby, I just gave it a push,
I didnt know it was that serious,
I could knock down wild horses,
It smells so fragrant to me.

Oh baby, baby
Oops, I'm breaking some wind,
I ripped a big fart, I feel so ashamed,
Oh baby, baby,
Please don't think I'm a hog, I swear its the dog,
I've got that flatulence.

"Funmi- before you go on stage there's somthing I want you tohave"
"Oh,  Its beautiful! But wait a minute, isnt this, ?"
"Yes. Yes it is. Gas-x and Beano. I went to the pharmacy to getit for you."
"Oh, you shouldnt have!"
"I had no choice, baby!"

Oops I farted again, my cheeks ripped apart,
There's no-one to blame, oh baby,
Oops, there's a sulphorus gas escaping my ass,
I've got that flatulence.
(Loud farting noise)
Oops,
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 21, 2008
roflmao ibkaye d nairaland youngest musician cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Sery: 5:44pm On May 21, 2008
Just now - I was discussing with my boss and my stomach started growling - you know the really loud musical ones. At first I tried to ignore it but I could no longer keep a straight face. Then, my other colleague did a silent fart, but of course, when the smell hit the room everyone glared accusingly at yours truly !

Sooooooooooooooooo embarrassing .
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 21, 2008
@ibkaye

copyright infringement! grin

oops i must have farted again . . i made u believ we're more than just friends. . .

i posted this as a reply to the trickling stream( get it)'s overtures to me. . .she has a thing for men that pass wind - the loud and smellier, the better that's what she finds attractive grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2008
oyb:

@ibkaye

copyright infringement! grin

oops i must have farted again . . i made u believ we're more than just friends. . .

i posted this as a reply to the trickling stream( get it)'s overtures to me. . .she has a thing for men that pass wind - the loud and smellier, the better that's what she finds attractive grin

Hehehe, all thanks to my first love, google wink cool
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2008
I was walking on the street, a heavy wind blew and my skirt rose up, the boys hanging around just stood there mopping. . . can't they close their eyes angry tongue
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Seun(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2008
Next time wear jeans. wink
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by TheSly: 6:20pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

I was walking on the street, a heavy wind blew and my skirt rose up, the boys hanging around just stood there mopping. . . can't they close their eyes angry tongue
For what? are we praying? cheesy
Its like telling us to close our eyes while driving. . . . . Its impossib[b]UU[/b] cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by ztyle(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

. . Laffinq my yanch Out, Bad Wind! grin

@Seun . . .
. . .No she should wear leggis next time! . . lol
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Antidote1(f): 6:23pm On May 21, 2008
Well two winters ago, I had to go to work earlier than usual. I got up and ventured downstairs, unwilling to put on the lights I put my boots on and left. I got to the city and was walking on 6th Ave, and found it rather strange that everyone in the opposite direction kept staring at me. Anyway, I continued on my way.  Upon entering the lobby of my first client, I caught a glimpe of myself in the mirror and almost passed out! There I was, beautiful attired with each boot on the wrong foot. cry cry cry cry cry.I looked and felt so retarded, I almost cried,
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 21, 2008
Lmao!!!!! That was funny

Seun:

Next time wear jeans. wink
You don't wear jeans everyday now angry grin tongue

The Sly:

For what? are we praying? cheesy
Its like telling us to close our eyes while driving. . . . . Its impossib[b]UU[/b] cheesy grin

Keep quiet angry cheesy
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by ztyle(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2008
Stillwater - it's ok aleast its of the past now! Seun & Sly plz leave her alone! . . .lol i can't quit laffinq
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by kingkams(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

@ Poster,

Believe me, you'll do just the same if you were in their shoes.Maybe even more, who knows
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

guess it means there was somehing nice to look at grin

if you were 300 plus with spae tires etal, they'd prolly have closed their eyes like u wanted grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2008
You're not serious. grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by cescky(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2008
mine was during nysc,my room mate brought in this girl,he was trying to do unfortunatly the girl was frottin that they just meet blablabla,after some time we got talking and i found out she is afriend of my sis( during allthis period i was on my bed wearing only boxers and coverd with my cover cloth)she was on my room mates bed(room mate was out) which is adjacent to my bed, so while we were talking i was lying down and she was facing me,suddenly i decided to cover my self well with the wrapper and decided to change postion on the bed then droop my balls fell out from my boxers shocked all the while we were talking she was jst lookin at my balls cry cry ,until i decided to readjust again after about 15 minutes thats when i realised my property out side angry,sharp sharp i carry my load back
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by welli(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2008
lol. . . .hahahahha.very funny cescky.abeg mk una nor use laff kill me ohh
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by cescky(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2008
@ welli
am serious shocked ,the girl been just dey there de look am,

another one is in my former place of work,we deal with a lot of peps so thankfully it was during closing ours,i went to pee and forgot to zip up i walked around the office for like 3 minutes (very spacious office and we deal with around 100 to 300 persons per day) b4 one of the girls that washes the toilet told me zip up shocked, i was shocked, imagine if this happend during middle of wrkin hrs with like 300 people staring at shocked,i for faint
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by welli(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2008
lol. . . u ve been too careless wit dat "tin"ohh nor let God vex take am back ohh.very funny though grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by cescky(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2008
@ welli
not my fault undecided, its quite heavy wink
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by welli(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2008
grin grin grin funny you cescky
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by cescky(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2008
@ welli
what are you doin this late, cheesy
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by OsunAmazon: 2:56am On May 22, 2008
Next time wear jeans
She has the right to wear anything she wants to wear, it's the looking boys that have no right to look at her because it entails an invasion of privacy even though it's outside,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Babe Yansh Hard Like Palm Kernel / What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! / :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.