Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ever Been Embarrased? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Embarrased? (3174 Views)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? / Photos: Pastor Embarrased On Wedding Day By Ex_ Wives / How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by deept(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
was on a bus to ife, was passing through Ibadan na so the thing come hook me ooooooooooo. i twisted and tuurned, tried to hold it but it didnt work. next thing from the back i shouted ''driver stop", driver said he couldnt stop, i shouted ''driver stop or else, "" he stopped, the way i jumped out of the bus, im sure i broke the land speed record (Usaain Bolt no sabi run oo) into the bush beside someones house.

I still did it on myself. Thank goodness i had a change of clothes in my bag in the bus, i had to take a shower at the corner of someones house, delayed the bus for almost an hour and i had to get rid of my clothes (was wearing my fav. boxers and jeans dat day).

The occupants of the bus were fellow students at the university, guys and girls if you know what i mean. thank goodness i didnt make it into any campus mag.

tell me about embarassing.
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by achinu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
Mine was @ work. I used to work for T-Mobile in one of there retail stores and I was assisting this fine chic that wanted to purchase a handset. I dey form fine boy dey speak phoneee to the fine chic when all of a sudden this LOUD sound escaped from the confines of my ass O !! man, I was sooo embarrassed that I just didn't say nothing and kept talking as if I didn't hear the sound! To make it worse, the fart STANK!! If there was ever a moment that I prayed for the floor to open-up and swallow me up, this was it!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Embarrased? by AMIGO112(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
I WORE A PAIR OF BLACK JEANS THAT I HAD DYED SEVERAL TIMES TO A POOL PARTY. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM
SO I WENT FLIRT WITH SOME BABES IN THE POOL. I SLIPPED AND FELL INTO THE POOL! THERE WAS A ROAR OF LAUGHTER
I PRAYED FOR DEATH THAT MOMENT(TRUST THE DEVIL TO DISAPPOINT) EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF.
AS IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH,THE CHLORINE BEGAN TO ACT ON MY DYED JEANS. OMO! COME SEE PEOPLE DEY RUN COMOT
FOR THE POOL AS THE WATER DEY CHANGE COLOUR. I HAVE NEVER HAD IT THAT BAD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing / Will We Ever See A Nairaland Chic On Bald Head Like This Hot Candy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.