Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (68944 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by austinkenneth: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2013
olatomiwa: P[color=#000099][/color]ity! This forum has been infliterated by paid publicists from the Presidency. It is soooo obvious

what is also obvious is that it seems the paymasters of Gbawe, eko ile, dayokanu etc are no longer paying up. that's why they seem to have beat a retreat.

They may have even created some other handles to support GEJ so as to justify their pay from their people.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by carzola(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2013
rooftech: yes o this is what happens when power is given to morons.imagine a dummy taking on captain blood of tortuga.
imagin a dummy postin on nairaland..
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2013
tokunboh: I'm shocked at PEJ's audacity to take a swipe at Soyinka!.... This drama is really getting interesting and embarrasing...

Is Wole Soyinka God? He has betrayed the confidence most of us had in him. Sometimes we have to put respected people in their place when they cross the boundary of decorum and respect. Wole Soyinka should zip it! He needs proper dosage of flagil for his running mouth!!

Yes Wole Soyinka is a god amongst men. History has always vindicated him as a man who stands and fights for justice. Even in Biafra war, he stood his ground and always came to serve his fatherland when called.

No man is without flaws but he deserves a lot of respect from Jonathan and his wife at least for his age, integrity, culture and proven intellect which they obviously lack.

10 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sobaemma(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Pls can someone go and tell that elephant of a president wife that thing reuben abati wrote for her is rude,aso rock money and power is entering ur head,truly u should learn how to be a lady,when soyinka said it i had my doubt,but the way u reply the old prof shows and portray u as a arrogant,disrespectful,bad example to the girls,ladies,women of nigeria,u just passed an example in short form saying 'insult old men inrespectful of who he is if he advise u or ur husband,soyinka is not what he is by someone's death like ur husband is,he is more than u and ur husband all round,educational,wise,age,name them,dont let that power get into ur head cus surely u must come down later

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by slap1(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Patience cannot even understand a stanza of Soyinka's easiest poems, yet she runs her illiterate, 'umbleralistic', sewage-pit of a mouth at him. Even in death, Stella Obasanjo is a better First Lady than that pumped-up frog called Patience.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Vansnickers: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: If not hearsay what other evidence does Prof. Soyinka have to criticize Patience Jonathan over River state conflict, you don't unnecessarily castigate others publicly and expect them to respect you and keep quiet because you are a noble prize winner.
If he was not bias, he could have cautioned Amaechi for storming into the assembly's complex with his thugs.

The Prof. should be held responsible for the consequences of his unwarranted provocation.

Bro. Go and sit down, you're speaking Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2013
^^^^^^^^
I Still maintain that PEJ has no moral justification to talk back at the Prof. Her only portfolio is being the wife of the president. Soyinka has achieved a lot and demands respect. He is one of our national icons and a gift to this nation. He commands more respect outside the shores of this country than PEJ can ever get so she should be the one to zip it... IMO[/quote]
shut the crap! Is Soyinka a God? He deserves whatever response he gets from the first lady for spewing such rubbish....clearly Soyinka is an APC supporter in disguise. How can Soyinka take sides in this issue? He just lost my respect for him....mtchewwww
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by FASTLINK1: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2013
I can see people taking side blindly, even a dog that has been condemned to die still has a say talk more of the one that is innocent of a crime.

Attack me, I attack you, God no go vex! Lol

By the way, as an academia, Prof should be given the Minister of Education to help us address the failing standard of Education in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by ronalmagic10(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Is soyinka d 1st or d only man to win a Nobel prize..why must yu ppl base ur argument on an award he received 27yrs ago...He is mortal lyk evryone of us nd so he is fallible. In my opinion, soyinka shud apologize 4 dragging PEJ into d crisis except he has concrete proof of her involvement den I expect him 2 share it wit d general public.... otherwise he shud beta shut up nd write som novels to kill d boredom

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by ekolina(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2013
olayiwola-aims:
With all this response on prof by fellow NL..I just realise that this country has no where to go than to sink.. Whts d different btw u guyz and PEJ?...and who the hell is PEJ to b talking to a whole Nobel laureate...smh ..
noble laurent ma foot.......wat has wole soyinka contributed to d development of dis nation, apart from d introduction of cultism

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by fiscalcliff: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2013
coolestboy:
Do u need a herbalist to tell u d cause of d recent chaos in rivers state? Nigeria is facing diz hard time just because of a widow whose childrenses are passing.
She should go and sit down let a peaceful breeze take over d space.

No mind them
let Ebele keep fooling himself in his half hearted denials
biafran soul:
Sorry Wole Soyinka, you self stop taking sides without facts Abi insenility don dey set in or you just want to play to the gallery?
Una 1 billion naira go soon finish O!
Hope say you chop enof of the remaining before Aso Rock is disinfected from its fishy smell come May 2015

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by leonard509(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2013
i dnt even knw wat to say. . .c diz illitrate dey challenge pesin wey begin reign b4 ha husband angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Deiok(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2013
I can imagine how she sound when saying these words.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by carzola(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2013
sobaemma: Pls can someone go and tell that elephant of a president wife that thing reuben abati wrote for her is rude,aso rock money and power is entering ur head,truly u should learn how to be a lady,when soyinka said it i had my doubt,but the way u reply the old prof shows and portray u as a arrogant,disrespectful,bad example to the girls,ladies,women of nigeria,u just passed an example in short form saying 'insult old men inrespectful of who he is if he advise u or ur husband,soyinka is not what he is by someone's death like ur husband is,he is more than u and ur husband all round,educational,wise,age,name them,dont let that power get into ur head cus surely u must come down later
clap for your self "EWA" if soyinka is great y as he dont spoken about the ASUU strike,?not to go and put his old spelling mouth in the politics of nigeria, or he want to end up like Ameachi or even worst.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Ekeneegwu(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
You guys on NL don't get it.....Amaechi is not a dignified saint or a victim in this case...not too long the same man was a notorious bully in rivers state....GEJ please humble him the more...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Loool I shake my head vigorously in pity....

Listen, you monkeys that dont understand the power and respect Prof.Wole Soyinka has all over the world....

All Prof.Soyinka has to do is sit down with Christian Amanpour and totally, and directly (by naming him and his wife) decimate and destroy Jonathan to the world and thats it; hes finished! What will happen next is the Western World setting a trap for him to fall into either before he leaves office or right after. GEJ is fighting a battle he will never win! Instead of the subliminal disses OBJ, Soyinka and co have been dropping on the world stage, if they get direct with GEJ-- and point fingers at him and actually accuse him of impunity in front of the foreign/Western Media--what will happen is either they'll encourage 5th Columnists to take over his Government while they look the other way, or they'll assist in ensuring that he ends up in one of their newly designed Prisons (as part of their "supporting Africa in the fight against corruption" ) once he leaves office. Whether you donkey-supporters of his know it or not, the only reason the Army hasnt taken over is because they are scared of repercussions from Western Govts.

GEJ IS A NOBODY! He is not respected by the West and if you dont realize it, hes not very well liked by them: They despise him. Hes not from the era of Nigerian Military men who had connections for eons with Western Spy services/Govts--- Hes just a "fortunate" man whom luck chose to smile upon by given him a easy avenue to perfect that which hes best at: PILFERING PUBLIC FUNDS.

GEJ will do himself a whole lotta good to check himself and curb his excesses because if he doesnt (and you can take this to the bank) and notable men like Prof.Soyinka take this beef to the world stage, hes toast.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Is Wole Soyinka a God? Let him shut up his running mouth, He deserves whatever response he gets 4rm the first lady, i cant believe the Soyinka took sides in this matter...he has just lost my respect for him since he has abandoned reason for madness. Soyinka is an APC supporter in disguise
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by olaglofarm: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
My_Time: Is Wole Soyinka God? He has betrayed the confidence most of us had in him. Sometimes we have to put respected people in their place when they cross the boundary of decorum and respect. Wole Soyinka should zip it! He needs proper dosage of flagil for his running mouth!!

^^^^^^^^
I Still maintain that PEJ has no moral justification to talk back at the Prof. Her only portfolio is being the wife of the president. Soyinka has achieved a lot and demands respect. He is one of our national icons and a gift to this nation. He commands more respect outside the shores of this country than PEJ can ever get so she should be the one to zip it... IMO

what as achievement gat to do with self respect and public affair??
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by danny301: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
I think PEG better think of other possible ways to fight Ameachi because from the look of things it will not be easy to impeach the guy even as the whole fracas have becomes issue(s) of national concern.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sobaemma(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: ^^^^^^^^
I Still maintain that PEJ has no moral justification to talk back at the Prof. Her only portfolio is being the wife of the president. Soyinka has achieved a lot and demands respect. He is one of our national icons and a gift to this nation. He commands more respect outside the shores of this country than PEJ can ever get so she should be the one to zip it... IMO
shut the crap! Is Soyinka a God? He deserves whatever response he gets from the first lady for spewing such rubbish....clearly Soyinka is an APC supporter in disguise. How can Soyinka take sides in this issue? He just lost my respect for him....mtchewwww
hahah,rubbish,does he know u exist??keep blabing

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by slap1(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2013
HOW DOES ANYONE LIVE WITH THIS KIND OF WOMAN FOR A WEEKEND? Her stupidity and illiteracy is so advanced that it is now tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by yfirstson(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Patience is unarguably the worst embarrasment of a first lady Nigeria has ever had. Her irresponsibility is only exceeded by her irresponsibility.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by ekolina(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2013
plaindealer: The pesin wey den won burn dey rub oil for bodi. This woman, her husband and handlers all together no get common sense, they are all cheap jesters with low mentality.

Well, Oga WS and Falana suppose share part of the blame for the sorry mess they burdened Nigerians with by fighting and demonstrating for this national shame and embarrassment called gej to be the president of Nigeria and his illiterate wife the opportunity to keep insulting and disrespecting Nigerians.
i am ashamed of u n many others who use offensive words on d presidency, untill u change ya attitude i c 9ja rmaining like dis for a lng time
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by carzola(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2013
ekolina: noble laurent ma foot.......wat has wole soyinka contributed to d development of dis nation, apart from d introduction of cultism
mayb is his white hair nd beard thats dcivin all the empty heads that support his ill-minded proposition.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by eldoradoxx: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2013
If dem say make I choose oooh, I go choose make dem make me President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria even if na only for one week than to make me a Wole Soyinka (Noble Lauret) for life. Power sweet shaa oooh.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Remii(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Happy 79th Birthday to WS, Kongi himself, LLNP
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2013
The only countribution Wole Soyinka gave to Nigeria is the Introduction of Cultism in Nigerian tertiary Institutions and the old fool continues to defend it til today,am not surprised he sided with his fellow cultist Amaechi.,.nobel laureat my foot!
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by abujalapdog(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2013
vallycan: Dis is so ridiculous an enormity of the highest. Level, well there's nothing u can do to a creator of tyranny in Nigeria an Africa as a whole... Dat's d ultimate powa of sea.... Dogz

And Soyinka is so interested in Rivers State because is his son(dog) that is in the helmp of affairs... a tyranny too! character check.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2013
..people should give the poor woman a break. Patience that! Patience this! First Ladies do have considerable influence in their home states, and patience case won't be different. You guys should make constructive criticisms and not crucify her. And don't expect anyone in her position to fold her arms and let a governor undermine her husband. It's common sense, a lot is at stake..so she definitely has to go for the jugular!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by martowskin1(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2013
First lady has finally taken TONTO DIKEH as her role model.....good step....our fellow widow must av employed som1 to write dis REPLY to prof

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / Pictures From Inside Aso Rock (2014-2015) / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.