Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (68227 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2013
What do u xpect from a mentally mal-functional tout a.k.a my fellow widows!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by samilo88(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=birdman]

no leave her.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by decepticos(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2013
carzola: Yet to see any logical comment.. 1st of all PGJ cant say that its too perfect for her kg2 brain... 2ndly soyinka should go and sit down, or he wants to enter politics?
Funny thing is Shoyika has being in "politics" (but as a voice against/to correct the government) since/ b4 the Nigerian civil war, try looking him up, he is not new to this game, he's being on it b4 patie spoke her 1st word.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2013
EmperorSeal: who cares what you maintain? who cares what soyinka has achieved? and who says its easy to be a president's wife? Go ask Buhari's wife why are[/b]husband openly wept when he noticed he was[b] looking out in 2011. The useless cultist deserve[b]S[/b] no respect, here is the man who has no moral standing, a man who worked for corrupt government in the past and also took part in the corruption debacle. He who goes to equity most go with clean hands
LMAO

You guys won't suffocate me with your UMBLERRA ENGRISSSH !

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by chilecharis(f): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
i think Wole should be careful not to loose d good name he has,dat's my own.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by funnyx(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
samilo88:
Even in obscurity, they'll still remain famous than anyone coming from your lineage..

Famous for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by newtoneni(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
prof Wole Soyinka is really an embarrassment to his followers. We forget so soon that this Satanic icon is the G.O and founder of Sea Pirate cult in our universities that are causing havoc in Nigeria today. Can he campare himself with prophet TB JOSHUA, bishop D. oyedipo who are touching lives all over the world? is it because our useless GOV. Amaechi is wasting our money on you Wole Soyinka please look before you LEAP. prof wole S. i expect U to DEMONSTRATE all over nigeria NOW with your CULT member as fed. High Court in Lagos State has Just Freed Major Almustafa for Killing Kudirat WHAT Are waiting for.... SATANIC ICON
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by ayobase(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
These are what I have to add after reading all comments......No matter how educated one is, a FOOL will always be a FOOL, until he reckons with the 'I Am That I Am'.

A learned and wise fool is always a trouble maker.

Didn't call names!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2013
If at the end of the day, PROPER investigation shows that GEJ and PEJ are not guilty of all this ACCUSATIONS hurled at them, Y'ALL BETTER PREPARE to say "I'M SORRY"

For Christ's sake, this is the only administration (maybe the last) in the history of Nigeria that absorbs thousands of insult on the per second billing from it's De Facto OPPOSITION without loosing focus on it's duties!!!
So, savour the aroma while it lasts!
My only pity is for the thousands of jobless youths who I'll rather say-"REFUSED TO BE SWAYED BY THE ANTIQUES OF POLITICIANS AND THE MEDIA BUT INSTEAD PUT THEIR EVERY EFFORT AND RESOURSES INTO THEIR PROMISING FUTURE" GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by soulfood(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2013
take dat: Who cares what an hardly literate, grossly insensitive and a corrupt beyond belief woman, whom I am sure is unable to grasp the consequences of her meddling has to say. Like the Prof said, be a lady before being a first lady. cheesy

Clannish sycophants, hired hands and trash talking tools have invaded this thread trying to whitewash the image of our hippo first lady. grin

With this kind of wife, Oga at the Top is heading to the bottom. Dat's all.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo: Little do these people know that if Soyinka calls for a mass action and demands for Jonathan to step down for his role in the various bombings, oil bunkering, subsidy fraud and Rivers State crisis, this regime will end.

Tell him to go ahead nah. Let's see how it works. Here's my prediction though: it will start and end in Lagos, just like the fuel subsidy protest were everyone ran off when the army was called in.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by BEMMATRAVEL(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Please Aso Rock should stop using publicist for Patience and allow her express herself in her usual grammatical errors. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Seriousbusiness: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2013
To all supporting madam Jonathan ,u re Hypocrite.Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.There is no way 5 can be greater than 27,or 16 greater than 19 without the support frm Aso Rock.
Anyway 2015 is arround.We are watching.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by taharqa2: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2013
take dat: Who cares what an hardly literate, grossly insensitive and a corrupt beyond belief woman, whom I am sure is unable to grasp the consequences of her meddling has to say. Like the Prof said, be a lady before being a first lady. cheesy

Clannish sycophants, hired hands and trash talking tools have invaded this thread trying to whitewash the image of our hippo first lady. grin
This is so beneath you....Or, is it really? *Smh*

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2013
ocelot2006:

Care to explain how PEJ disturbs the peace? And please back up your claims with facts/proof. Thank you.

Don't bother yourself much Bro for a proof cos you won't get one, Just take a look at the name (or the handle) first then you decide if your response is worth it. I mean, the hate is just too much it's fast becoming disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by 1wolex85: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2013
With most of the responses on this forum, I shiver. I'm really afraid of the future of this country
When soyinka was protesting with bakare to make jonathan president when turai and her ilk refused, he was a good man
When soyinka said he was against the killing of women and children in biafra he was a truthful man
When soyinka blasted buhari, he was a honest man
When soyinka said calling achebe father of african literature was belittling the late prof, he was a jealous man
When soyinka speaks the truth against PEJ, he has diarrhoea of the mouth
SMH for my country!!!
In addition
When bakare protested against turai and her cabal to make jona presido, he was a true man of God
When bakare decided to contest against jonathan, he was NOT a true man of God
When bakare blasted 'ACN he came back to being a true man of GOD!!! My country, my country!!!

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by amiskurie(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2013
na who teachy her dat in-grish?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by max1113(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2013
magaliyu: i pity this woman and her husband,
U're st*pid!!! U never see food chop u dey pity first lady. Mctheeeeew
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by tomakint: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2013
nairaman66: I am shocked this Hippo of a lady has the guts to issue a statement in WS regard. She has always been a disgrace right from the on set. PEJ is now a decorum of foolish talk and absurd ludicrousness! What a couple.. embarassed
While I am not pleased with Patience remarks toward Soyinka, I don't see any sign of maturity in your name-calling undecided whether you like it or not Dame Patience Jonathan is the wife of your President!
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by pmc01(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2013
My_Time: Is Wole Soyinka God? He has betrayed the confidence most of us had in him. Sometimes we have to put respected people in their place when they cross the boundary of decorum and respect. Wole Soyinka should zip it! He needs proper dosage of flagil for his running mouth!!

^^^^^^^^
I Still maintain that PEJ has no moral justification to talk back at the Prof. Her only portfolio is being the wife of the president. Soyinka has achieved a lot and demands respect. He is one of our national icons and a gift to this nation. He commands more respect outside the shores of this country than PEJ can ever get so she should be the one to zip it... IMO

The Guy must be Ibo, I'm not surprised. He is suffering from Achebe complex, it's obvious.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Eazeee(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2013
I dont get d logic here,so u guys expect madam Patience 2 just seat & accept d insult by Soyinka in good faith without responding simply because he is a prof? Soyinka as far as i know excelled in his field literature & became a nobel laurel & in d same manner Madam Patience n her husband excelled in politics 2 become d president n 1st lady respectively which is d dream of every politician. So y cant she respond 2 his insults? Am not a fan of Jona but i cant seat n watch my wife insulted without proof by anybody without responding. I think old age is begining 2 catch up wit d prof judging by his recent remarks

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by anonimi: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone know what exactly GEJ will lose if he sacks his Madame umblera
She will probably make the record as the first First Lady to be divorced just as Nelson Mandela did for Winnie and his goodwill remained not only intact but got better with his fresh marriage to Graca Machel, the graceful former 1st Lady of Angola.

Over to you, Oga Jona- show us you have some real balls.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by kingzjay(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2013
My
Husband and Sambo is a good people

The President was once a Child and the Senators
were once a Children

My Fellow Widows

A Good Mother takes care of his Children

The people sitting before you here were once a
Children

Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to
carry second in an international competition like
this one – Addressing Press men after Female
Under 19 Fifa World Cup

The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a
woman? They were once a Children now a adult
now they are bombing women and children making
some children a widow

My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have
become Widows by losing their Parents for one
reason or another

We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for
UMBLERRA .
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by anthony86(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2013
politics is a dirty game and The Prof just joined the game by taking side with one of its players . so he shouldn't get perturbed whrn his name is soiled.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by samilo88(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2013
funnyx:

What kind of garbage is this? And you even have the audacity to include IJN in your garbage! Is the post of a president the best anyone in life can attain? Who even in his right sense will want to be the most abused president? It's obvious that several years of poverty, suffering and oppression has distort your ability and that of your ilk to reason like a free born, like proper human being.
STFU douche.. Being the most abused president even for an hour is way better than the miserable life you leading.. Stop deceiving yourself..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by tabashng(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2013
I am very sure PEJ didn't say all this. .........habaaaaaa
We all know she wasn't schooled under Prof. So aw come her english in the press statement flows like that......
OYA madam PEJ("DOMESTIC APPENDAGE") read the prepared statement make we hear..................
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by splashbaby(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2013
samilo88:
Even in obscurity, they'll still remain famous than anyone coming from your lineage..
Yeah for stupidity and foolishness
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2013
Nooooooo!
WTF mehn!
Another wrong move...
Noooooo!
This is not acceptable..
Yet another wrong one..

We get it wrong everyday..

OMG.. Who is PEJ near the Noble Laureate..

This is the height of it mehn!.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nov1ce(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2013
All those dimwits saying trash without objectivity should keep shut.
PEJ has no constitutional right in the country, and has absolutely NO RIGHT performing in the capacity which she did. How can a person without constitutional authority oppose a Governor
And Sir Wole spoke based on the premise of her actions, her trashy talk is just a response to his well constructed argument!!!
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by drnoel: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2013
benzine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEJVIyc6xp8

That's Wole Soyinka in Akwa Ibom praising the Governor whom many of us know has a highly questionable character. I think old age has caught up with this man and he should really stick it. Patience was speaking for me - Soyinka became an instant embarrassment when I first watched that video. He can go to hell for all I care
I understand u well but that doesn't address the facts. Let's be clear minded here and not be judgemental due to sentiments. I also have no love for the Prof and was on the verge of missing respect for him when I saw the video but then after thinking the facts disinterestedly and logically. I concluded that it held water and that meant he was right. The problem is the mud slinging that comes after cos after lightening cos after thunder.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by funnyx(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2013
samilo88:
STFU douche.. Being the most abused president even for an hour is way better than the miserable life you leading.. Stop deceiving yourself..

It's obvious you're so poverty stricken that you wouldn't mind being 'famous' for an hour cheesy grin goodluck to your dream of being the most abused president for an hour. grin Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Akell(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2013
anthony86: politics is a dirty game and The Prof just joined the game by taking side with one of its players . so he shouldn't get perturbed whrn his name is soiled.
Ain't you aware of the term 'CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM?'

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.