Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (51473 Views)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Booty4me: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
This one nah postrate... him for lie down flat cheesy
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by slimyem: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
pro01:

See her ofèmmånu ewedu mouth. Yet, you don't show e-respect to your e-elders here.
you and who?
If I woze you...!!
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by MMotimo: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ Topic

O kare, omo daa daa
A child who knows how to clean his hands, will dine with elders

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
That's yoruba for you no matter who you are or whatever you are you must pay respect to your elder except the bastard ones,am proud to be a a good and well trained yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Booty4me: This one nah postrate... him for lie down flat cheesy

This one never do?
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: This will make FP embarassed

cheesy FP brought me here.

I'm proud of Wizzy. Yoruba tinz smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
pro01:

See her ofèmmånu ewedu mouth. Yet, you don't show e-respect to your e-elders here.

Elders that lack self respect like you? *spits*
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by victorv12(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Are you guys expecting him to shake his grandfather before? The Yorubas know what respect and culture are all about. You must respect your elders if you want to live long.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by ibkgab001: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Even Davido's father will postraite flatly they are not omo irankira grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: This will make FP embarassed

Are you by any chance related to a certain pastor Joshua?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by wizzyrichy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Make wiz kid go boil beans. He's still a learner
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by dazzy4real(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls what's so special abt this? Is it not the normal yoruba culture? Abi una culture change bfore?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by skyluv2000(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls i wan sleep oooo
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by orisaoko: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kaare omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Akshow: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Proudly yoruba. That is how we do it. Respect for elders is core to us. Wa gbayi wa si tun dagba wiz kid. Omo ti won ko to si gba eko.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nairaland... I think its high time mr seun change nl web address to www.yorubaland.com!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wow, very respectful and humble of him. I'm speechless. While Nigeria may have a lot of problems, Nigerian parents do a great job of raising their children and teaching them to respect their elders.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Itoroetti(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Symphony007: goat! You breed dimeji's and gbega daniels who fight in buses.

Eedris abdulkareem
Gbenga daniel vs obj
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Adex097: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
pro01:

this got me lol...but how are we gonna know the "e-elders"?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
I'm not impressed. Na today? Ofe mmanu people. Prostrate for front. Yimu for back undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Greaaat: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
pro01:

You're very daft e respect ko e transfer ni oponu oshi
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Doff_Man:

Nonsense eye service!

Is sunny Ade a god?

HE IS A god.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Adex097: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yield: Wow, very respectful and humble of him. I'm speechless. While Nigeria may have a lot of problems, Nigerian parents do a great job of raising their children and teaching them to respect their elders.
Even weeed smokers and danfo drivers at Lagos garages prostrate...Respect and humility are two different things...IMO

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by dolphinife: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
I dnt knw d reason why someone will put on shirt and trouser, u still fold the shirt to ur ankle, you now crown it with heavy chain....this wizkid of a thing is suffering from youthful exuberance....WTF
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by sholly2000ng(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Professor Wole Soyinka to Nigerians....“When You
Marry An Illiterate Woman, You Make Stupid
Decisions Like Jonathan
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Sloan: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
lorretta u: I'm not impressed. Na today? Ofe mmanu people. Prostrate for front. Yimu for back undecided

This must be one of the looneys where they wake up their fathers with a sliding tackle and an upper cut for their mothers! Wetin okoro, ajokuta ma mumi like you would not be scared off when you hear or see anything Yoruba? LWTMB...mega losers! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by oluolajydz: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=Chinwem]If he wants to prostrate he should prostrate well.......or is he doing push-ups?[/quote)hmmmm u 4 say make him roll 4 ground na,d fact b say him greet d old man as he suppose do am
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by thisismike(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dosoq: wat do u expect from a well-trained yoruba boy? we r nt dos dt wakes deir father with kick,.....yorubas r known 4 showing regards n respect 2 elderly 1s
All u yoruba folks shud sharap. I've lived among u for yrs &i knw d kind of silly "respect" u gv 2ur elders. Wen u postrate out of fear/pretense &as well making jest of tht person. In Igbo we call it "isu imi". Wat's tht in english anyway?
I'll alwaz remain an easterner, believe me sincerely...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by nikky5(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ayo Balogun is not an ibo boy but a true bred son of odua.Imagine if he had been an ibo boy whose culture permits them to call their fathers and mothers by names without any iota of respect.That is our culture.It our pride.Nice one whizkid.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by amattahcj(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
he is batman, he mistaken chinda for a cricket ball and he targetted 6 point.
smartchoice: Lol well we can retaliate but not like touts though!
But was he a professional cricketer?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Adex097: Even weeed smokers and danfo drivers at Lagos garages prostrate...Respect and humility are two different things...IMO

Unfortunately, I'm not in Nigeria, so I don't know what weed smokers and danfo drivers there do. Who said said respect and humility are the same things?
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by babsomotde(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is a must thing to do. Nobody have to tell him that. Respect has to be done. Humble thyself so that you might reach high place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.