Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (51498 Views)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by yinparc: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Noting special in dis.dey a yoruba guys.dat is our culture.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nonsoco80(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
is this suppose to be news? pure eye services
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
zugoboss: So from my conclusions here, the arabs, americans, other african tribes have no respect for their elders simply because they don't postrate. oyibos that say hi to their dad nko? So every tribe has its way of showing respects
arabs squats or bow to greet... hope you know that

So also other asian countries like china, korea, japan etc
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
airfinance:
Iam not surprised,my mother is an igbo woman,also have got igbo friends when they see elders they wave,some even shake their fathers.
Lolzz... cheesy
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by deebrain(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
smartchoice: Before nko? We don't breed Bipi's here!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by ajasa4link: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
just like one of my lecturers will say " idobale O'n se wa, nkan ti olukaluku maje ni won n wa kiri"...Meaning, prostrating doesn't translates to one being well behaved but rather everyone is just trying to make ends meet by all means....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tintingz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Proudly Yoruba!!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
tintingz: Proudly Yoruba!!

cheesy cheesy grin
dem no get choice,even if na Obama wan marry from yoruba land he must doabale with all him friends
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
karllmarxx: mcheww you are a fool ..we put too much importance in shits that dont matter..this aint no fucking nnews fool
if it aint news,why did you bother to open,read and even make comments?let me help you to answer that,hatred and jealousy prompted you. You are are the biggest fooooooool,ode lasan lasann,alokori omo ale
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Seunspyder(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]I like sunny ade dress here oooo...look very young
And for wiz...wot did yu expecy him to do b4 ?
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by kachi04(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceospecial: No! E for Stand shake am... Mtchew! As if u don't know yoruba tradition... Which kind useless thread be this? angry angry angry
i wonder o. Na everytin be news self. One day we go see a thread dat states "Nigerian music youngstar Wizkid sits while stooling". Mttchew
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tintingz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dem no get choice,even if na Obama wan marry from yoruba land he must doabale with all him friends
That's the beauty of our Yoruba(Yo'oba) culture jare... If Obama no dobale no iyawo for him.. Lolzz

They LOVE these culture sotee Oyibo dey prostrate cheesy
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by PosCaricature: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
What's the big deal? Sunny Ade is old enough to be Wizkid's grand father.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Concept(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
PosCaricature :
What's the big deal? Sunny Ade is old enough to be Wizkid's grand father.

Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by mascot87(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

U go wound oooo!
*SMH cos she doesnt know who she is dealing with when it comes to mouth action*
*calls her back to give it a trail*
*SMH once more cos she go run when i am through with her* angry
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Raimond(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
What's the big deal here, yorubas are always prostrating even when they want a car to stop for them to cross the road. For all I care he could be abusing the man in his mind... Oops, nice one whizzy grin
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by omohba: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Idobale ki se iwa..meaning prostrate is not behaviour
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tolu4you: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: lol,lwkmd,tell me whats is there to jealous in the yorubas,is it their red oil,or cocoa,or the dirty food,'only in yoruba land that a baby will be stooling and the mum is right there cooking soup,is it wot there to jealous??tell me one tin to jealous abt the yorubas and 4 once i will respect them for that
hv u eatn yoruba food b4? Ode
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by mrfatimoh(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nice One.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by tolu4you: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Dis is one of d reasons i lov d yorubas.....vry respctful.!

Stil cnt stp wishing i ws yoruba!
nice one babe......... U cn still b.....!
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by dawodukayode(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
it not strange do you expect him to shake his grandfather. a yoruba boy for that matter
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by kelvyndollar(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dosoq: wat do u expect from a well-trained yoruba boy? we r nt dos dt wakes deir father with kick,.....yorubas r known 4 showing regards n respect 2 elderly 1s
..nt suprise atall..cos dat man is no were is mate.gud show up
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by litaninja(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oh....so this week, Wizkid is a good boy? 2 weeks ago he was a bad boy for wrecking a brand new expensive car & replacing it....

*taking notes*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceospecial: No! E for Stand shake am... Mtchew! As if u don't know yoruba tradition... Which kind useless thread be this? angry angry angry
if wizkid is from your tribe, how he for do? He for say senior I hail well done,( with hand shake)
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by PastorOla1: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doff_Man:

Nonsense eye service!

Is sunny Ade a god?
Na you sabi
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by PastorOla1: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nonsoco80: is this suppose to be news? pure eye services
you are kidding
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by buoye1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
smartchoice: Before nko? We don't breed Bipi's here!
SURE-P no sure pass u.......
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by buoye1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
dridowu: Omo ti o ba mo owo we a ba agba jeun ( the small child that knows how to wash his hand will eat with the elders )
U b Pa. James.........Apari buruku.........D proverb translator.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by buoye1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
flobby57: Thats what's expected of him as a grandson to king sunny Ade cos the man is a grandfather he is close to seventy years think is older than whiz kid parents and Yoruba culture and heritage demands that from a younger one to someone who is old enough to give birth to you (your parents contemporaries)
GerRrrreoooout wit yeye tlk.....manla buruku
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by igemi(f): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Showing respect 2 our elders is very important, no matter how rich or poor dey are. In yoruba land is a gud thing and u will receive elders blessing if u show respect 2 dem.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by noraola: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
which ever people must talk....
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Raimond: What's the big deal here, yorubas are always prostrating even when they want a car to stop for them to cross the road. For all I care he could be abusing the man in his mind... Oops, nice one whizzy grin

*rolling on the floor laughing*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.