Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (51496 Views)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by DCTrendy(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Press up things. Confirm omo yoruba.

I like our culture. Wo Omo, wa dagba!
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by crackhouse(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Chinwem: If he wants to prostrate he should prostrate well.......or is he doing push-ups?
maybe he don't want his trousers to touch the ground.#don'tdirtyprostration#
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: lol,lwkmd,tell me whats is there to jealous in the yorubas,is it their red oil,or cocoa,or the dirty food,'only in yoruba land that a baby will be stooling and the mum is right there cooking soup,is it wot there to jealous??tell me one tin to jealous abt the yorubas and 4 once i will respect them for that

help me out
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Johnbelovd: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2013
I love wizkid, he‘s a great guy. He did not allow fame to get a hold of his head. However, i cannot praise a bank robber for not robbing a bank!
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by sharkslayer007: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2013
thorpido: you hear am talk say na god?Leave people culture for dem if u no get.
grin
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by blueeyes1: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2013
hunkydory:
Ooo Ka ijikwe mara na osihu ya na obi.
mechie onu gi,anu-mpama
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Why are some people so full of hate and so bitter,dat hate u people gave for d yoruba will consume u all.idotic elements.awon oloshi..@topic,kare wizzy omo yoruba gidi
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Belmot(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Miss becky: Why are some people so full of hate and so bitter,dat hate u people gave for d yoruba will consume u all.idotic elements.awon oloshi..@topic,kare wizzy omo yoruba gidi
Oti binu ju.... Pele pele o
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Belmot: Oti binu ju.... Pele pele o
abi o ri gbogbo oro osi ri won so,kin ti won.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by babsadewa(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Wizkid postrating to KSA is not a news...it will Be a news it KSA postrates for Wizkid... what do u expect Wizkid to form nigga for im father's mate or grandfather
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by SUNNY45: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Am just aving fun here, laughing my skull out. But wht una dey hate yorubas like this, wetin them do una na? Nna pawpaw mehn, see pple dey spit fire... cheesy
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Isiterere(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2013
smartchoice: Before nko? We don't breed Bipi's here!
This post got me rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Belmot(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Miss becky: abi o ri gbogbo oro osi ri won so,kin ti won.
O ye ki oti mo iwa won, elenu gboro ni won.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by megabyte2(f): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2013
That's the normal thing he should do
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by zada(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2013
We all should stop the nagging, the yoruba culture demands that, much younger ones are expected to prostrate while greeting, in the north the women kneel down while men squat to show a sign of respect.wiz kids prostration on stage to king Sunny Ade is a necessity by culture. I have seen where KWAM 1 has prostrated to KSA not even on stage but wen he heard dat KSA was around he quickly went to his car and prostrated.so I don't see why many of us don't want to understand and appr8 the yoruba culture, it is quite interesting even wen its alien to some of us. Even in all ramification KSA is a father to wiz kid,so by yoruba culture he should prostrate any where he sees KSA. Some of us are complaining here, but we don't complain abt the Amala and ewedu, gbegiri, pounded yam and eforiro we eat all these are the yoruba culture. We shld love and appreciate our various cultures, dats is the major reason for NYSC cultural integration. For me Wiz Kid prostration to KSA will go far in sending a message to some of us whom will be rich and famous in the nearest future that no matter ur status, u must show respect to elders. Spread the luv! One naija.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by jonaktex: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Godswill A Judins: Star singer Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid recently displayed the highest level of respect to veteran musician King Sunny Ade, KSA.

This happened in Victoria Island, Lagos about 2 weeks ago as the two are about to perform together on stage at the Ebony TV launch.

Wizzy knows how to show respect to his elders. Nice one!
http://naijagists.com/wizkid-prostrates-to-greet-king-sunny-ade-on-stage-as-they-performed-together-photo/
nice one wizzy
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by airfinance(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
thisismike:
All u yoruba folks shud sharap. I've lived among u for yrs &i knw d kind of silly "respect" u gv 2ur elders. Wen u postrate out of fear/pretense &as well making jest of tht person. In Igbo we call it "isu imi". Wat's tht in english anyway?
I'll alwaz remain an easterner, believe me sincerely...
Iam not surprised,my mother is an igbo woman,also have got igbo friends when they see elders they wave,some even shake their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2013
How to greet in Yoruba land & get a good work out at the same time ... grin

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by titiakins: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: lol,lwkmd,tell me whats is there to jealous in the yorubas,is it their red oil,or cocoa,or the dirty food,'only in yoruba land that a bady will be stooling and the mum is right there cooking soup,is it wot there to jealous??tell me one tin to jealous abt the yorubas and 4 once i will respect the, for that
so Yorubas are that bad yet you travel many kilometers down to the west and for what? i doubt there are Yorubas in the east as there are igbos in the west... shame on u!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by duffex(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
I Salute wizkid's humility, nice one dude.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by fulli16(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
okay...
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
That is no news,he is well brought up from a good home and naturally that is what is expected of a typical yoruba to his elders except he is a basta_rd. Kudos to you witchkid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by kingeorge(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
So wats special in Wizkid prostrate to King Sunny Ade undecided angry dem b mate?
Abeg delete this useless thread joor embarassed
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
titiakins:
so Yorubas are that bad yet you travel many kilometers down to the west and for what? i doubt there are Yorubas in the east as there are igbos in the west... shame on u!
abeg ignore the big foool,he is still suffering from the hangover of the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by karllmarxx(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
THIS IS RUBBISH JARE ..FORGET CULTURE..SHEY THEM NO MEET EACH OTHER FOR BACKSTAGE , BEFORE THE SHOW , SO WHATS THE CULTURE HERE ..ABEGGIIII...
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by seedorfabbey: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is not worth to be a news sunny Ade is a father to him.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
zada: We all should stop the nagging, the yoruba culture demands that, much younger ones are expected to prostrate while greeting, in the north the women kneel down while men squat to show a sign of respect.wiz kids prostration on stage to king Sunny Ade is a necessity by culture. I have seen where KWAM 1 has prostrated to KSA not even on stage but wen he heard dat KSA was around he quickly went to his car and prostrated.so I don't see why many of us don't want to understand and appr8 the yoruba culture, it is quite interesting even wen its alien to some of us. Even in all ramification KSA is a father to wiz kid,so by yoruba culture he should prostrate any where he sees KSA. Some of us are complaining here, but we don't complain abt the Amala and ewedu, gbegiri, pounded yam and eforiro we eat all these are the yoruba culture. We shld love and appreciate our various cultures, dats is the major reason for NYSC cultural integration. For me Wiz Kid prostration to KSA will go far in sending a message to some of us whom will be rich and famous in the nearest future that no matter ur status, u must show respect to elders. Spread the luv! One naija.
God bless you real good.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
karllmarxx: THIS IS RUBBISH JARE ..FORGET CULTURE..SHEY THEM NO MEET EACH OTHER FOR BACKSTAGE , BEFORE THE SHOW , SO WHATS THE CULTURE HERE ..ABEGGIIII...
who told you they met at the back stage?even if they did,what is wrong in doing it again on the stage?you have a problem and your problem is bad belle P E R I O D.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Miss becky: Why are some people so full of hate and so bitter,dat hate u people gave for d yoruba will consume u all.idotic elements.awon oloshi..@topic,kare wizzy omo yoruba gidi
No mind them,na the hatred go kill them all. He who God has blessed no one can curse. Ajura wa lo ti ijakadi ko,egan o pe koyin ma dun,oyin ile yoruba ti dun na,let them keep hating,we no send.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by karllmarxx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
mcheww you are a fool ..we put too much importance in shits that dont matter..this aint no fucking nnews fool
IYA NGBALI: who told you they met at the back stage?even if they did,what is wrong in doing it again on the stage?you have a problem and your problem is bad belle P E R I O D.
Re: Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together by dramendra: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Prostrates at a public place, especially on stage is a way of modern marketing... For real e for stand greet person wei reach to be em grand pa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.