Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (14297 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
drnairalov: Hold on...someone hint me, is Ogugua nd sexkillz dating?
Is Seun the owner of Nairaland?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
drnairalov: Hold on...someone hint me, is Ogugua nd sexkillz dating?

Na only the gbagaun I see for this your post. tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seun: False. The spambot doesn't care about language. Sometimes it mistakenly marks foreign languages as spam but that's why we have mods. It's their duty to correct these mistakes so that the spambot will have a better idea of what is spam and what is not spam. When they fail to do this, then you can have situation where people are wrongly banned. Don't be afraid to post anything that's not spam or against the rules of Nairaland.
ur girl friend go born twins as many times she go born 4u.
Now I no d reason I was wrongly ban , which I got mad @ n putting d blames on ogugua tinkin she was behind d scene, becos she already did during d miss NL selection election wen I over enlarged my post.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
You are confused

I See u doing a yeoman Job advocating and putting up legal backing for Seun, Sexkillz and I dunno...

I Jxt feel bad whenever I realise that NL has got no Nobel prize for Sycophants, u'd win it by default angry

If not for Anderson, i'd mark u out as my No 1 Enemy online grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
El Guapo:

But Seriously, how does it feel to be making a sensible point eachday, Jxt to get Chagrins In return from 75% of a Forum's members?!

I've tried to demystify and unravel the thing, e no gree - Killz u be my man, what/who do u think could be fueling the Conspiracy theorists scattered over ya head?

**Checking up my Interviewing Skills...
The law of not giving an eff. . .

When you have a life, other things are deemed inconsequential. You care, I don't. Unfortunately.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Na only the gbagaun I see for this your post. tongue
Only you. grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by DExplorer1: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88:

No, he's not an antelope lol.

Sexkillz meant languages with characters like the Dutch or German being spoken earlier. The spambot doesn't hunt for foreign languages. It just happens that some languages have characters or symbols that may trigger the spambot.
I thought that was right until i remembered i only typed in german undecided grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Only you. grin
who cares undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
El Guapo:

I See u doing a yeoman Job advocating and putting up legal backing for Seun, Sexkillz and I dunno...

I Jxt feel bad whenever I realise that NL has got no Nobel prize for Sycophants, u'd win it by default angry

If not for Anderson, i'd mark u out as my No 1 Enemy online grin
Kiss my hairy juicy asss bro tongue

I speak the truth. I dont side any antelope. Even if my wife makes a mistake, I will correct her. I can call sexkillz Antelope or Albino tonight and it wont do any harm to me grin.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: aha the second list includes;

Alutacontinua

Greedie

I.joan

Tovot

br4n3 aka brenda

Adaobi123....more names are on the way

Kilo shele undecided ?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I came here looking for your sister. tongue
sometimes silence is more eloquent dan words, neva see my silence as neglect. Brb 4u kiss
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Kiss my hairy juicy asss bro tongue

I speak the truth. I dont side any antelope. Even if my wife makes a mistake, I will correct her. I can call sexkillz Antelope or Albino tonight and it wont do any harm to me grin.

ur ban is closer 2 vision 2020 undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Sunbellar: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is really getting more interesting. But why the digression
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: ur ban is closer 2 vision 2020 undecided
*yawns*
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by drnairalov: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Eeer Adakolanut re dey dating.... U shud know nah, m seeing things like sexkills met ogu here...hope dey re not?? *angryface
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
drnairalov:

Eeer Adakolanut re dey dating.... U shud know nah, m seeing things like sexkills met ogu here...hope dey re not?? *angryface

You seriously don't know ?

Yes, they are dating.....
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: The law of not giving an eff. . .

When you have a life, other things are deemed inconsequential. You care, I don't. Unfortunately.

Thats nice to know.

And when would u start taming the hard-hearted tendency?

From birth?

Personally, I think once in a lifetime, we should try to pay a hearing ear to what the madman on the street Is spewing - They make sense at times.

When a higher percentage of arguably the best Forum site In Nigeria 'thinks' u've got a temperamental ish, ego blah blah, its not a mistaken notion.

You might want to swallow those egos and admit u're wrong, not necessarily saying u've been on the wrong path all these years!

You're a good buddy, and u're committed in whateva u do, and I love it.

Just watching the lines and doing ur things - Over 7 billion people on earth we've got to deal with it - Am outta dix page for now.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Naaahh bro, [s]we are the real guys never hiding anything always putting all our cards on the table[/s] because i don't have anything to hide.....abi you wan use the power of incumbency to make me keep quiet? tongue .....call those your boys to come and refute what i've written so far abt them. grin
see d child dat
always fart on every thread, why not use u empty card 2 thread ur self of berry berry undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
*yawns*
Hw market? undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Don Demu:
Dem go just give ΰ e-belle
I don't have to worry about that, most of them have manginas anyway undecided

@Truckpusher: LoL grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: Hw market? undecided
Today na Sunday, i no go
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Today na Sunday, i no go
me no get Sundays,
No REM d last time I go church building,
D one I dey go now na d one 4 my heart.
Our body is a temple of Jah undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: me no get Sundays,
No REM d last time I go church undecided

That's why you are so bad. tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

That's why you are so bad. tongue
is dat why u didn't pick my call? cry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by remecy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: who cares undecided
you just did.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: is dat why u didn't pick my call? cry

What call? cry

I only had 2 missed calls from Seun.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
remecy:
you just did.
wat is dis one saying undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

What call? cry

I only had 2 missed calls from Seun.
if it were in those days wen I was still fetish ; u cud get a dead sentence,without hearing 4 calling a Benin Prince a liar
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by rill: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is this thread abt strafkillz and ogugua
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
rill: Is this thread abt strafkillz and ogugua

I think its about Truckpusher finally coming out of the closet. undecided

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Teespice(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
See how this thread has been massively derailed.

Abeg,make una stick to topic.

OP,
one can find a suitable partner on this platform. Besides, there are a lot of great guys and girls here save for the misorgnists and chauvinists.

That's all
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by kpolli(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2013
A forum should remain a forum.... Join a dating site if your looking for love

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory