Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (14298 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Tingles(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
drnairalov:

look i created dat app, with d help of ma sis who is a good developer..
we begged Seun to give us the api key..(a way in which u can ve full access to develop nd improve d app) Seun said NO!!! ''who sent us" nd he odered we bring the app down!!! the app is still on google play. but it can't be improved except Seun permits. Ur site is ranked well, nd u make good money frm it!!! no one is trying to steal ur money bro. grant us the permit so we develop the app...dnt be selfish biko. seun if ya seeing dis, u knw wat i mean..drop d api key for d app

Eh ya, he would sure have his reasons. Isn't the API like the heart of nairaland as a website, Seun's personal codes? I would think many times before releasing such a vital thing too.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Naaahh bro, we are the real guys never hiding anything always putting all our cards on the table because i don't have anything to hide.....abi you wan use the power of incumbency to make me keep quiet? tongue .....call those your boys to come and refute what i've written so far abt them. grin
You are yet to refute the allegation levelled against you. Anyone girl can claim to be a "real guy".

Now, you made the accusation, so call out the people you accused and demand a refutation from them.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
D-Explorer:
Hilarious thread. Even the name is comical, truckpusher grin

truckpusher himself is comical.. Only thing real about him is his foul mouth. angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
aha the second list includes;

Alutacontinua

Greedie

I.joan

Tovot

br4n3 aka brenda

Adaobi123....more names are on the way
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
sanb: Okay have seen your response.....as for your number 3 below....

3.Some are here to have fun

Now I can see where antelope comes from...... cool grin
grin. I thought antelope comes from the bush? tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: aha the second list includes;

Alutacontinua

Greedie

I.joan

Tovot

br4n3 aka brenda

Wetin happen ? undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013

Alutacontinua

Greedie

I.joan

Tovot

br4n3 aka brenda

Guy stop this thing u dey do. You dey disgrace me undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013

Alutacontinua

Greedie

I.joan

Tovot

br4n3 aka brenda

angry angry angry angry angry angry
I be lyk say you need some attention from Sniper.
Sniper, abeg, come and attend to your property!
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Wetin happen ? undecided
Are you a girl? aren't you a guy? grin tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Guy stop this thing u dey do. You dey disgrace me undecided
He's trying to be funny. . . Dry joke.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Are you a girl? aren't you a guy? grin tongue

What kind of question is this ? Aren't you the same person who voted for me for miss nairaland ? undecided tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: He's trying to be funny. . . Dry joke.

Dry and crispy like last Tuesday's agege bread. *yawns*
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Off course; but antelope is your frequent slang ba? tongue
xynerise:
grin. I thought antelope comes from the bush? tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Are you a girl? aren't you a guy? grin tongue

Apparently you are attracted to the guys then.. shocked I never knew this about you dear. Too bad I had to find out on NL undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
adaobi123:

What kind of question is this ? Aren't you the same person who voted for me for miss nairaland ? undecided tongue
grin grin I'm just messing around.Forgerrit,btw how you dey na? cheesy
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by DExplorer1: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

truckpusher himself is comical.. Only thing real about him is his foul mouth. angry
Oh goodness, I never wanted to read this. This post is wicked grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Apparently you are attracted to the guys then.. shocked I never knew this about you dear. Too bad I had to find out on NL undecided

grin grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: He's trying to be funny. . . Dry joke.
Law of Comedy

When you acted funny and no one laughed at it, you automatically become a fool/ediot/Mumu/Antelope/Smeagol e.t.c
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by druid06(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Apparently you are attracted to the guys then.. shocked I never knew this about you dear. Too bad I had to find out on NL

undecided

Your profile picture is that of a caucasian and yet you write with an accented grammar. Weird isn't it?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin I'm just messing around.Forgerrit,btw how you dey na? cheesy

I'm fine. undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88:

undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
sanb: Off course; but antelope is your frequent slang ba? tongue
Yep! You like the name? Can I call u Antelope? Plssssssss
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
druid06:

Your profile picture is that of a caucasian and yet you write with an accented grammar. Weird isn't it?

Accented grammar ? Eh? I write how I speak angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: undecided

Don't get butthurt kiss
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
druid06:

Looks like i have a true believer right here grin.....believe me , i speak nothing but the truth sexkillz and ogugua will never tell them the truth angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88:

If it was last Tuesday's bread, it would have been manageable. . . Try the gibeonites bread; dry and moldy.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise: Law of Comedy

When you acted funny and no one laughed at it, you automatically becomes a fool/ediot/Mumu/Antelope/Smeagol e.t.c

If gbagauns could kill.

I hope that people who gbagaun like money dey involved sabi speak English in person sha.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by druid06(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Accented grammar ? Eh? I write how I speak angry

Just saying, no pun intended. Too many fakes on this Forum. I was following a dude who claimed to be living in Calgary and then the next thing on a different topic, he claimed he lived in Ghana. I was just confused..

You Canadian?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
It's now possible to read accents. grin

I wonder what accent I'm writing in. grin grin grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
druid06:

Just saying, no pun intended. Too many fakes on this Forum. I was following a dude who claimed to be living in Calgary and then the next thing on a different topic, he claimed he lived in Ghana. I was just confused..

You Canadian?

No angry

Am from Makoko undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.