Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

"To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' (5504 Views)

I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real / How Should I Treat Him Now, Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88: Isn't she single?
I think so. Maybe that's why she is sef
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by babadey(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Its like her father is a rottweiler and her mother is a chihuahua,you could imagine the kind of breed they will produce. BTW, the question we shud ask you women that says ' men are dogs' is, how are male dogs treated by their females(biatch)?. As have known dogs for long,A male dog fockks his (biatch)mother, Bleep any biatch in their mating period wifout toasting(sometimes group bleeping,3 on a biatch),has no responsibility(leaves it for the biatch) and when the mating period comes again,she(biatch) willingly gives him the usual do.ggy style. The human side, male dogs are preferable in any aspect(security,dog show,etc) while the biatches are used for puppy factory(dog trafficking) . Its even said that, male dogs are smarter,sensible than female dogs(vet docs,abeg prove me wrong on this). So,what are you women saying? embarassed
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2013
definitely some truth to this
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2013
ibkaye: definitely some truth to this

There's truth in treating a man like an animal?

Na wa. When men treat women like animals, we no fit hear word.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44: I think so. Maybe that's why she is sef

I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by babadey(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88:

It only takes an animal to treat one like an animal. So,to perfectly treat a man like one,the woman must be one. smiley . Is it possible for a goat to treat a dog like a dog or a goat?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88:

'Animal' is a bit far I guess lol, I believe in being a bit guarded though, done within reason anyway
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 16, 2013
baba dey: It only takes an animal to treat one like an animal. So,to perfectly treat a man like one,the woman must be one. smiley . Is it possible for a goat to treat a dog like a dog or a goat?

Lol. You have a point.

ibkaye: 'Animal' is a bit far I guess lol, I believe in being a bit guarded though, done within reason anyway

But wetin be dog? Lol. I'm a staunch believer of the golden rule or treating others as you'd wish to be treated. Something tells me that those who have been in enduring, successful relationships wouldn't give such advice.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by vivianc(f): 4:49am On Jul 16, 2013
I think this is what happens when someone thaT has a bad publicity tries to give advice. The insults on her personality are as a result of sentiments, nothing more.

This is not the first time I'm hearing about this statement, which I think its even a figure of speech, so why is everybody crucifying her?

Dogs are special kinda animal, they are man's best friends. Unless a dog is really sick, it won't bite someone it sees as a friend. It is also protective of its friends and it is caring.

I have never seen where a dog is treated poorly before, and most dog owners spend more on these dogs more than they spend on humans.

How do you make dog your friend?
By taking care of it.
Giving it what it needs, when and how it needs it.
Paying special attention to its needs.
Making out time to play with it.
When its distressed, stroke his hair gently........ Feed him very well.
Pet it.
...Etc.
In a nutshell, treat it right. When you treat a dog right, no matter how far it strays, it would come home.
It would protect you. It would always be happy to be around you and would follow you around.

Technically, this is how you treat your man if you wanna keep him.

No relationship is the same, while some ladies don'T do so much work to keep their men, no matter how they treat the man he stays, some ladies actually put a great deal working on their relationships so that their men won't sTray.

I think this is what nicki minaj or whatever her name is meant by that statement. She didn't by any means call men dogs, literally, neither did she advocate for men to be treated poorly. She was speaking figuratively.

I'm not her fan btw, I don't even like her personality but I can't be be-clouded by sentiments.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. You have a point.

But wetin be dog? Lol. I'm a staunch believer of the golden rule or treating others as you'd wish to be treated. Something tells me that those who have been in enduring, successful relationships wouldn't give such advice.
Its not an advice...she was seeking attention for one those ganstars that likes b!tches.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Its not an advice...she was seeking attention for one those ganstars that likes b!tches.
You mean dogs?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88:
Alright, no more animal comparisons lol

I agree, however by guarded I mean not giving too much away especially too soon, and I would expect him to do the same, not necessarily 'playing hard' or 'treating him like a dog' but rather taking a more cautious approach, as the relationship progresses, you'd obviously eventually come to a stage where 'caution' isn't needed as much, that's what you should hope anyway
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by ABEngine(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Nicki dear you can keep your mix breeds, great danes and what have you but you would never keep a real man that way even with his .com senses in a bottle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag / Thedarkhub Tv : The Largest Adult Playground On The Whatsapp Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.