Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

"To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' (5505 Views)

I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real / How Should I Treat Him Now, Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Cashio(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Buh pls can someone explain to us how dogs are treated
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
I like b¡tches cos they always represent their identity...and in every circumstance they are always at the lose ends. Just get a b¡tch, run ya parol, get an ASWAMA vehicle and dump the b¡tch...Nickie can explain better
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Rule 15. Don't attempt to post censored words
by misspelling them. angry grin
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by mecussey(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Give a man food and sex, he will hardly leave you. Whenever he thinks you are loving him so much, just seize and continue when he comes back to his senses. If thats how dogs behave, then I dont know.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Only bytches will take this serious. grin

Typical example of Mods breaking their own rules angry Rule 15

If na someone else na so you go just ban am sharpaly angry
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
pDude:

Typical example of Mods breaking their own rules angry Rule 15

If na someone else na so you go just ban am sharpaly angry
In respect to the topic, what is the best word to substitute with?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: In respect to the topic, what is the best word to substitute with?

uncouth lady will do Sir.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

uncouth lady will do Sir.
The title of the thread reads "to keep a man, treat him like a dog"

A female dog is a what? A bïtch.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch

Now, in the context in which dog was used, it'll take a lady who behaves like a female dog to know how a male dog behaves and demand for a man to be treated like a dog.

Only a bïtch will take that advice seriously. . .

Any further questions?

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Well it's quite unfortunate Sir.I hope my word will not be changed when I write penis

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
I never wrote joystick but pen.is.It's in the dictionary. A male organ is called what?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: The title of the thread reads "to keep a man, treat him like a dog"

A female dog is a what? A bïtch.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch

Now, in the context in which dog was used, it'll take a lady who behaves like a female dog to know how a male dog behaves and demand for a man to be treated like a dog.

Only a bïtch will take that advice seriously. . .

Any further questions?

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa: I never wrote joystick but pen.is.It's in the dictionary. A male organ is called what?
Can you see how you lose arguments? Is the thread about or related to male organ?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Can you see how you lose arguments? Is the thread about or related to male organ?

Sir I was only citing an instance.You wouldn't have posted that word without breaking Rule 15.
Sir,With all due respect humility entails we take correction irrespective of our position and social status.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Can you see how you lose arguments? Is the thread about or related to male organ?

Sir I was only citing an instance.You wouldn't have posted that word without breaking Rule 15.
Sir,With all due respect humility entails we take correction irrespective of our position and social status.

PS:Don't ban me o.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

PS:Don't ban me o.
I expect you then to take correction.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by angelseddy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ladies please don't bother treating a man like a Dog, just kick his ass to the curb n take a walk. Cuz @ d end if he is a mad dog, he will bite ur ass! But again Nicki 4get ur bitchy stance, men are humans capable of loving;u sadly attract ur type! kiss
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by mideeniafe(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: I expect you then to take correction.
Dude, you should stick to your advice. undecided

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Just when i was about asking where you at. . .
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by mideeniafe(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz:
undecided
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Hexzy(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
It is her father that is a dog not me.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by sakaguchi(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Rule 15. Don't attempt to post censored words
by misspelling them. angry grin
Oooops!
You have entered, now the DUDE is going to ban you.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Hexzy: It is her father that is a dog not me.
She follow you talk? Abi why mention her father?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:

grin I wonder if a time will come when you will read through a thread in Nairaland without seeing insults or swear words.Nairaland is never a site to raise kids. They will spoil overnight.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:

grin I wonder if a time will come when you will read through a thread in Nairaland without seeing insults,crude remarks or swear words.Nairaland is never a site to raise kids. They will spoil overnight.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

grin I wonder if a time will come when you will read through a thread in Nairaland without seeing insults,crude remarks or swear words.Nairaland is never a site to raise kids. They will spoil overnight.
It will not come ooo. People will always come to show their talent
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by addictiv(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
YOU DONT MEAN IT

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecided
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by lgboks(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Really.....would agree wit sum guyz up,only bit... Knw wat. Male. Dogs wants.nd beside hav. Seen ladies who take. Gud care of. Their dogs more dan. They treat their boo. Sowhich one shemean,pet dog,guard dog,watch dog or. Huntin dog?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Jman06(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah,some guys like bondage 5ex and ass -lickn their babes so they aint different from dogs.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Isn't she single?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.