Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy (5056 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Sleeping With The Enemy / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Enegod(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Homophobic jerk! angry
grin grin
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
The OP has been watching this guy on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnneUpdQzWw
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
It is interesting how the author really feel about his mother.

That's why I advocate mothers to abort any fetuses produced by vapid sperm donors see what you ends up with.

This is a classic "black american woman"; Bitter,aggressive,foul-mouthed and ignorant. What does what the author wrote has to do with their mother ? No wonder Chima bbitch-slapped your dumb-ass!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is a classic "black american woman"; Bitter,aggressive,foul-mouthed and ignorant. What does what the author wrote has to do with their mother ? No wonder Chima bbitch-slapped your dumb-ass!

I know Nigerians are throwing their hands in the air saying, "Abeg let this nigga be anything but a Nigerian". grin

Don't worry Nigerians...he/she/it is a Cameroonian!

Whew! Close call!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sanboy25: Black men don't like to take responsability for the failure of the community so it is not surprising to see this kind of things... undecided

Listen,my dear Sanboy; This black american women are unfit mothers and should be ignored. I don't think you live in the USA,else you will know. These women need to start picking the right men to have kids with. These women had these bastard kids roaming the streets commiting murders. Where do I start ? African American women were use as objects to tear to the black communities. These hair hatte hooligans are the danm problem!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Listen,my dear Sanboy; This black american women are unfit mothers and should be ignored. I don't think you live in the USA,else you will know. These women need to start picking the right men to have kids with. These women had these bastard kids roaming the streets commiting murders. Where do I start ? African American women were use as objects to tear to the black communities. These hair hatte hooligans are the danm problem!
Lol, no I'm not in the U.S.A. And do you believe that men don't have their part to play in this ?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol, no I'm not in the U.S.A. And do you believe that men don't have their part to play in this ?

He is Cameroonian...you know intellectual debate/conversation is beyond their scope. grin

Surely a Nigerian-born isn't that ignorant and sophomoric.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

He is Cameroonian...you know intellectual debate/conversation is beyond their scope. grin

Lol, too bad, I was willing to go at it tonight... undecided
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol, too bad, I was willing to go at it tonight... undecided

Good luck!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Good luck!
Haha thanks grin
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Are you well boy? All this trash you are spewing?!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Are you well boy? All this trash you are spewing?!

Aren't you suppose to be a white girl ? Why are you trying to cover up for these good for nothing "baby mamas" ? You know what I am saying is true,you know it! Black american women are the cause of the black community downfall. The whiteman is using these w.hores to dismantle the foundation of the black community,which is family. These women has no standard,at least 90% of them. These women will rather ffuck a drug dealer than ffuck a responsible man with great future. And they will ffuck and have babbies by these nothing aass nniggaz,who were equally raised by useless black women and tomorow they will tell their children "ur dad ain't sshiit" but they were the one ffucking him and having baby by him. These women have no substance. They are damaged goods that why their successful men are running after white women.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:
Are you in the USA right now or have you lived there before ?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Demented African ddick lover why won't you think I'm from afganistan....Listen,I am a full blooded Omanbala stud. Typical of a black American woman,she will attack you instead of addressing the issue raised. I'm giving you facts,you iideot!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Are you in the USA right now or have you lived there before ?

Sis,I have lived here for so many years and also schooled here. I know these crazy aass bitches and how uncouth they can be;I dated one who wanted marriage and I refused and she almost ruined my life. We have crazy people everywhere but black american women has no comparisons.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Sis,I have lived here for so many years and also schooled here. I know these crazy aass bitches and how uncouth they can be;I dated one who wanted marriage and I refused and she almost ruined my life. We have crazy people everywhere but black american women has no comparisons.
Hum ok. I saw that the women were different over there but I believe that the men also have a role to play in the state of the community... undecided
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum ok. I saw that the women were different over there but I believe that the men also have a role to play in the state of the community... undecided

But most of these useless men were raised by these good for nothing black american women,who don't know how to zip their split to the wrong man.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2013
These women are unstable and they hate themselves. I have also dated Carribean women and they were awesome. African american women need to change because everybody in the USA mock them and use them as rags and they will ffuck anything,too.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Sanboy25: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

But most of these useless men were raised by these good for nothing black american women,who don't know how to zip their split to the wrong man.
Hum, but as I'm hearing these same men who leaves the black women just go do the same thing with white women: Having many baby mamas, going in jail.. so are the men free of blame ?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol at African dick lover grin grin

At least I am getting dick gay!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Demented African ddick lover why won't you think I'm from afganistan....Listen,I am a full blooded Omanbala stud. Typical of a black American woman,she will attack you instead of addressing the issue raised. I'm giving you facts,you iideot!

Nigga.. you don't know if you are talking to a chick with a pussy or dude with a dick. How can a dumb nigga like you or anybody can tell a nationality from a text or a font

Secondly....if you have an issue with Black American chicks who rejected your ash and called you a king kong congo ape with bleeped up feet. You need to deal with them ratchet hoes directly and stay off my nuts bish!

I am not the one vapid trick.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You said you dated one, so you judge all by that one?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Aren't you suppose to be a white girl ? Why are you trying to cover up for these good for nothing "baby mamas" ? You know what I am saying is true,you know it! Black american women are the cause of the black community downfall. The whiteman is using these w.hores to dismantle the foundation of the black community,which is family. These women has no standard,at least 90% of them. These women will rather ffuck a drug dealer than ffuck a responsible man with great future. And they will ffuck and have babbies by these nothing aass nniggaz,who were equally raised by useless black women and tomorow they will tell their children "ur dad ain't sshiit" but they were the one ffucking him and having baby by him. These women have no substance. They are damaged goods that why their successful men are running after white women.

What? Im not a white girl angry

Black America women are taking care of the kids the black American men left them with and that says a whole lot about them.

Why are you so bitter towards black American women?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by lepasharon(f): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2013
@odenigbo..you are african! stop worrying about AA women..you know we aint lyk that cool

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by khiaa(f): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You need to stop watching tommy because he is trying to brainwash black men into hating all darkskin black women because he is still bitter for being rejected by them in his youth.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

What? Im not a white girl angry

Black America women are taking care of the kids the black American men left them with and that says a whole lot about them.

Why are you so bitter towards black American women?

Damn he just assumed your nationality simply because he doesn't agree with you!

As you can see only dumb chicks like Lep-----and co eggs dumb niggas on....if he is truly a Nigerian. . HE bleeped UP THE REPUTATION.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Aroli....rejected by black chicks damaged your ego huh?

Talk to Auntie Chima.. tell me what those bishes did to you.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
khiaa:

You said you dated one, so you judge all by that one?

There is a couple of threads on NL of white, asian, black, and hispanic women crying about what ONE NIGERIAN man did to them in their relationshiop.

They went on to say the very same thing Aroli and others said about other nationalities. It is repeated bullshit by a cycle of dumb ashes.

Boko Haram is responsible for hundreds of deaths in Nigeria....the conversation in the West is One man represent all Nigerians.

It is sad but we live in a world where vapid parents breeds cerebral offsprings in EVERY countries and continents.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
khiaa:

You need to stop watching tommy because he is trying to brainwash black men into hating all darkskin black women because he is still bitter for being rejected by them in his youth.

Tommy is a real nnigga who call spade a spade;He give you facts and challenge you to prove him wrong.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Brb after I take a long shit.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by 25Calibre(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Onlytru: 1) Average black woman prefers the bad boy types who are on their way to prison, which encourages more black men to act that way. i.e Rappers wannabe, 419, drug barren etc.
2) Average black woman will cuss like a sailor and does not have a feminine voice tone, which encourages some black men to date outside their race.

3) Average single black woman ignores half the male population by requiring her potential man to be at least 6 feet tall, which has nothing to do with being a good man or potential husband.
4) Average black woman is ass obese as a greedy beast.
5) Average black woman acts like she is a “good catch” even while carrying the baggage of some bad dude’s kids.

6) Average successful black hypocrite says she does not need a man to take care of her but requires a black man to pay when on dates.
7) Average black welfare mama says she can be poor by herself and deprives her kids of their father.
cool Tyler Perry is more likely to wear a dress than the average black woman.
9) Average black woman is like dating a dude with a weave on
10) Average black woman complains that the white media does not report missing black babies like they do missing white babies, but she still spends thousand of $$$ every year to wear fake blonde or red hair to look like the oppressors of her black boys.

Disclaimer: I did not write the article, I came across it online and I decided to share it with folks on the forum. Please share your thoughts on the issue

I couldn't agree with you more
Re: Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Tommy is a real nnigga who call spade a spade;He give you facts and challenge you to prove him wrong.

So you admire tommy because of his disrespect for women? He has become the very beast that he hates. You do realize he says the same thing about you men aswell, and you are right, Tommy is a real, genuine, bonified nigger, they don't come anymore niggerish than he, smh. Tommy has not proven anything with his videos other than his ignorance, he only shows one side of the coin, in order for him to be real in his perception of black women he would have to show the other side of the coin, the good things black women do for the community but then again this is just his perception. He will never show positive videos of black women because that would go against his agenda, and his agenda is to brainwash impressionable minds of young black men to reject darkskin black women as a retaliation for being rejected by them when he was young. When you watch his videos notice he only have disdain for darkskin and the light skin gets a pass. I am not saying he prefers lightskin women because his wife is darker than he is, but he is on a mission and that mission is revenge. Tommy is still young in the mind and cannot move pass his teenage years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics) / I Want Her But Her Family Background Is A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.