Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) (5045 Views)

Sex Funny Video / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by alibaba1995(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Synzu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's for niggaz who don't know how these things work. Women are always on "defensive mode" by default. A true G not only knows howta break that defence but also get her to be the one begging for sex. There's really no need to try nd "rack sense" with her undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
That's for niggaz who don't know how these things work. Women are always on "defensive mode" by default. A true G not only knows howta break that defence but also get her to be the one begging for sex. There's really no need to try nd "rack sense" with her undecided
Yeah right, most of 'em only say it but deep down they need someone who can drive them wild with sex.
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Michellla(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
that guy is a learner.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Synzu(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
DonChippy:

Yeah right, most of 'em only say it but deep down they need someone who can drive them wild with sex.

True that! cool
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by nigeriancuban: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
stalemate!!!
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Smellymouth: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by ipledge10(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
I dated a gal back then,before we started we agreed no sex,no kiss only hug as form expression cry I agreed...2wks later story changed grin to Yes kiss, Yes hug no sex...to cut d long story short it later became Yes to every damn thing

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Synzu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
I dated a gal back then,before we started we agreed no sex,no kiss only hug as form expression cry I agreed...2wks later story changed grin to Yes kiss, Yes hug no sex...to cut d long story short it later became Yes to every damn thing

That's that shiit I'm talking about right there grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Michellla:
that guy is a learner.

How? Explain?
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by ipledge10(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

That's that shiit I'm talking about right there grin
the first step is to accept to date, every other things follow...but who does that again,only small girl can say shits like that...I
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Synzu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
the first step is to accept to date, every other things follow...but who does that again,only small girl can say shits like that...I

That's wuh I was tryna say. Even the wildest fukaholic chics were built that way but only inexperienced niggaz will wanna argue and spoil everything in the process.
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by MzPecs(f): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Both the boy and the girl are dumb!

Who does that? undecided
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Synzu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ladybianca might have something to add tho..
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
exactly.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by macino1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny, why would she ask him why? 50 50 na.

Anyway, when she finally agrees to your terms, get back up for maximum performance. www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by ipledge10(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

That's wuh I was tryna say. Even the wildest fukaholic chics were built that way but only inexperienced niggaz will wanna argue and spoil everything in the process.
galz were designed In a way that u should always have your head intact when dealing with them grin...but I still dey fall Maga many times

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
A girl tired that with me but I told her I accept but I have been eyeing her friend I hope she don't mind if I Bleep her friend since she is willing to. The girl broke up with me
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
I like that!

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by cruzita(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
lame and dumb raise to power of 6
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Michellla:
that guy is a learner.
How
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
lame and dumb raise to power of 6
Na ur mouth tongue
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
MzPecs:

Who does that? undecided
if u ask me, na who i go ask
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Vision4God: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
undecided
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by opeycl(f): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by Code45: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
MzPecs:

Who does that? undecided
Is the girl that's dumb.
Re: When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) by MzPecs(f): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Code45:

Is the girl that's dumb.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

They Say This is The Best Love Making Position / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) / I Cheated But He Still Want Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.