Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76448 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Mudley313: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
what is this doing in the "religion" section when we have a "jokes" section

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Speddy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thought the headline states "famous people", why only Gadafi?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Linda testifying again of her previous Testimony in Abuja, Nigeria. Please, if you love your SOUL, repent now because should you find yourself in hell, it will become IMPOSSIBLE for you to repent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clqf6X5NaKg
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Speddy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
"famous people" huh. Why only ghadafi?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by yomez(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Most of you guys that are just talking the way you like, it is better you ask God to forgive you. If you watch the video you will know that all what she said are true and that those words are truly from Jesus. It is better to believe here and give your life to Christ because anybody that have in one way or the order heard the word of God but refuse to give his/her life to Christ, when such a person die it is hell straight and that time such a person will now remember that when he was on earth they preach to him but deliberately refused to yield to Jesus.
Remember the bible says it is appointed unto man once to die after this the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by kings33(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Shameless Liar! how can one be alive on earth and have their souls burning in hell. didn't the bible say "it is appointed unto man to die once and thereafter face the judgment." even the meanest "Hitler" still has a chance as long as they are alive. no sin is too dark for the perfect blood of Jesus to cleanse. my people perish for lack of understanding. Lord, deliver us from these false prophets! angry
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
I believe the message
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Iruolycious(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
salt 1:

Agreed.
Just to add that God requires purity of BODY. It is His temple which you must not corrupt by just putting anything on it but only what will please Him. He is interested in the smallest detail of our lives and wants us to yield our bodies as living sacrifices.
He is either Lord of All(body, soul and spirit) or not Lord at all
I do not know. I cannot claim to know all and i am not trying to convince anybody about this. There are some doctrines we hear and just because they are really strict we think that is what will guarantee our making heaven. Take for instance, there is no harm whatsoever in teaching people not to marry so as to remain pure and focussed on God and prohibiting them from eating certain (Unclean) things yet The apostle called such doctrines false. What is my point? These days, so many people just think up something and call it sin just because they don't like it personally. Our ways are not the ways of God. Our wisdom is not his wisdom. The fact that smbdy doesn't like something doesnt just make it sin. God cares about our body because it is his temple but is it a sin to beautify God's temple? Does he hate beauty? Even our churches are decorated how come that isn't also sin? Paul said a Womans beauty should not MERELY be outward. 1 corin. 3 ( Read from different versions for more insight) this passage in my own understanding does not condemn d outward beauty but only emphasises on it's worthlesness. I don't thnk make up was ever condemned in the Bible. I don't know, but i don't thnk wearing of make up for instance is a sin. It's not about what i think right? True. Romans 10... I would be glad if you could refer me to scriptures that teaches us that people who wear make up, fail to pay tithe, and (perm their hair) for instance, will go to hell bearing in mind that even the wicked Jazeebel was not punished because of her make up but for her wickedness. Please, help me..
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by riloxy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
So Jesus the supposed "son of God" carry this person enter hell only to show her the ordeal of Gaddafi... nawa o. But what aboout Adolf Hitler? Am sure say he go dey for the upper room of hell. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nonybb: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

Dont WORRY U WILL BELIEVE SOON ok as far as there is life u must taste death to see ok calm down
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by BlackHuman(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alright, Alright, Alright...i've heard; Heaven is real and Hell is real. so what am i supposed to do about that?..
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by achovirux(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Unfornately the majority of them that watches and listens to this ignorant,deluded confessions and or speech are WOMEN children and our young minded teenagers...some religious videos and audio tapes in this country need to be censored from our children and young minds because this will put fear in them and make them behave abnormally.I pity for the young generations.for all I know Jesus is the way the truth and the life.no threat or hell visit makes any difference
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by bishoppapi: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
There is nobody in hell now, just as there is nobody in heaven. People dont go to heaven when they die, neither do people go to hell when they die. This contradicts the message of 'resurrection'. If people go to heaven when they die, why do they need to resurrect again on the last day?. When people die, they fall asleep, their memory is forgotten.

Christ resurrected on the 3rd day, and our faith and hope are based on this resurrection, that in the last day, the dead in Christ will rise first. So, why do they need to rise when they are already in heaven? Does it make sense? Pay no attention to people like this woman that come with the doctrine of the devil. Her vision or dream is unbiblical.

The saints fall asleep, until that day when mortality shall become immortality. The scripture says some people will resurrect into eternal life, while some people will resurrect to eternal condemnation/damnation.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Here is the latest Revelation that God gave Linda concerning some Nigerian BIG time Pastors. This earth shaking revelation is very serious especially that of Pastor Lazarus Mouka of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry.
The god that Chosen church people are calling is not Jesus Christ but, a demon that entered an agreement with Pastor Lazarus Mouka.

1. Pastor Lazarus Mouka - TLCCRM. He is serving a demon.
2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Christ Embassy. He is doomed. He does not know God and God don't know him from foundation till now. He is working with the devil. The full name of Christ Embassy is "Anti-Christ Embassy".
3. Pastor Paul Eneche - Dunamis. He is doing nothing for God even though he sees himself very busy for God.
4. Pastor Abraham Chibgundu - Voice of Freedom Ministry. He is a fashion pastor and a robber.
5. Pastor T.B. Joshua - Synagogue Church of All Nations. He has gone far and he is doomed.

Watch, pray and tell God to prove this revelation to you, if you are truly a Christian as you claims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DAk1mFSKWo
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
achovirux: Unfornately the majority of them that watches and listens to this ignorant,deluded confessions and or speech are WOMEN children and our young minded teenagers...some religious videos and audio tapes in this country need to be censored from our children and young minds because this will put fear in them and make them behave abnormally.I pity for the young generations.for all I know Jesus is the way the truth and the life.no threat or hell visit makes any difference
And unfortunately and very sadly, majority of the people in HELL FIRE are women too. Any coincidence?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Okeikpu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol grin
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Otses(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
I normally don't like posting on threads like this, but I will take an exception, am tired of so many people claming they saw this and that, for crying out loud, the Bible is the standard for believers, and not some funny doctrines human put into places to tie us down. So because I'm a believer I should tie my ear, dress like some funny creature and look hagard? I believe moderation should be a key fact in everything we do, and the Bible as our daily guide. When you are on the right track, you will know, and have inner peace.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Slimyy: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
U better change and follow jesus this is aint rumour or false story is true..have heard similar story and have met someone who was given a revelation please change and turn to him before is too late
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by chuqudy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas:
And unfortunately and very sadly, majority of the people in HELL FIRE are women too. Any coincidence?

That means you too have gone to hell before. You are not different from this guy who claimed to have visted hell the second time.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Black Human: Alright, Alright, Alright...i've heard; Heaven is real and Hell is real. so what am i supposed to do about that?..
This is what you should do. Acts 16:30-32. Thank you.
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Christmasdon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
.if p.o.rnography is a SIN. ..MANY I said MANY. I wish you can shout "MANY" Many people will land in Hell. God will give me time to repent in Jesus Name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by achovirux(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
yomez: Most of you guys that are just talking the way you like, it is better you ask God to forgive you. If you watch the video you will know that all what she said are true and that those words are truly from Jesus. It is better to believe here and give your life to Christ because anybody that have in one way or the order heard the word of God but refuse to give his/her life to Christ, when such a person die it is hell straight and that time such a person will now remember that when he was on earth they preach to him but deliberately refused to yield to Jesus.
Remember the bible says it is appointed unto man once to die after this the judgement.
My brother be enlightened read ur bible with different version travel get civilised and open ur eyes to light CHRIST said it all I dnt know what else. You want me to believe.maybe the fear she had already succeded in puting in you... Go study deeply the teachings of CHRIST read it in hebrew if you can...and come to knowledge and understanding Simple
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
chuqudy:

That means you too have gone to hell before. You are not different from this guy who claimed to have visted hell the third time.
My dear, I have not gone but, when I receive a warning by studying the Bible and also through revelations by people, I amend my ways. Thank you.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Okeikpu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Una don dey practice dis religions pass d oyibo pple wey bringam for una.. SORRY MY PPLE sad
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Iruolycious: I do not know. I cannot claim to know all and i am not trying to convince anybody about this. There are some doctrines we hear and just because they are really strict we think that is what will guarantee our making heaven. Take for instance, there is no harm whatsoever in teaching people not to marry so as to remain pure and focussed on God and prohibiting them from eating certain (Unclean) things yet The apostle called such doctrines false. What is my point? These days, so many people just think up something and call it sin just because they don't like it personally. Our ways are not the ways of God. Our wisdom is not his wisdom. The fact that smbdy doesn't like something doesnt just make it sin. God cares about our body because it is his temple but is it a sin to beautify God's temple? Does he hate beauty? Even our churches are decorated how come that isn't also sin? Paul said a Womans beauty should not MERELY be outward. 1 corin. 3 ( Read from different versions for more insight) this passage in my own understanding does not condemn d outward beauty but only emphasises on it's worthlesness. I don't thnk make up was ever condemned in the Bible. I don't know, but i don't thnk wearing of make up for instance is a sin. It's not about what i think right? True. Romans 10... I would be glad if you could refer me to scriptures that teaches us that people who wear make up, fail to pay tithe, and (perm their hair) for instance, will go to hell bearing in mind that even the wicked Jazeebel was not punished because of her make up but for her wickedness. Please, help me..

I am not aware of scripture passages just as none condemns cigarette smoking etc. Jezebel wasn't punished for painting her face but for institutionalizing idolatry. Many times, our outward appearance is a reflection of inner attitude. A true child of God will want to glorify God, not in the way the world defines beauty but by the prompting of the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is faithful: He condemns whatever He has convicted in us. The spirit of the world is antagonistic to the spirit of true godliness. God wants garments unspotted by the world. Narrow is the way and straight is the gate and few they be that find it. If making heaven was so easy, Jesus wouldn't have said they are few.
We who have set for ourselves the goal of making heaven would rather play safe than sorry: maintain such a high standard of godliness in body, soul and spirit than risk sinking with the world

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas:

They will laugh and make mockery of such revelations, just the people in the first world mocked Noah until they all perished without them knowing it. Repent now before it is too late.

Matthew 24:37-39
37 "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (NKJV)

But as the days of Noah were....

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Sunglow: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote
author=Oxygenmayo]Many people will say lots of things about this post
about it been false. whether you believe or not, accept Jesus. Don't
wait till you know the truth in Hell when there's no second
chance..#AcceptHimNow[/quote].Leave them,they think God is joking wen He sent His son to die for d whole world.Salavation of your soul is serious matter.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Tgirl4real(f): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

Bruhahahaha

I don laff tire.

grin grin grin

She is delirious. . Lol

Someone should please direct these people to nollywood producers.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Tobiustobius: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm almost certain that the person who experiences this "vision" was fasting. Hypoglycemic coma, ladies and gentlemen.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
... Only the wise'll take d message... There's life beyond this life, there's an habitation after earth. Take d msg, make d right choice! God help us all

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please tell me she saw Abami Eda.. the skunk dat niggu be smoking would sure give her a nasty buzz..
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Yahayamoses(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Rev 20: 13 - 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.