Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76443 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
praise The Lord Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONFIRMATION OF SISTER LINDA NGAUJA TESTIMONY BY ZIPORA FROM KADUNA NIG.
JESUS VISITED THIS SISTER AND GAVE HERE MESSAGES TO CONFIRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwoBKN7IwUc
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Believe it or not, Heaven is real and Hell is real. Jesus Christ is the only way to God. Accept him today

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
My personal REVELATION to confirm Linda Ngaujah's Testimony is from Our LORD Jesus Christ, posted Monday, 10th June, 2013.

Linda Ngaujah's Testimony Is Of God
Text: 1 John 4:1-3
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

"Yesterday, Sunday 9th June, 2013, around 1:20PM (Nigerian Time), I saw a revelation, where an Angel of the Lord, came to pick Linda Ngaujah to heaven that, the Lord Jesus Christ want to give her a message. So, as they started to ascend to heaven, I saw a man calling, pointing to Linda and accusing her of something. Then, I had a voice, responding to the man that 'I sent Linda'. There and then, the revelations ended"......
See more here http://emwanta..com/2013/06/linda-ngaujahs-testimony-is-of-god.html
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ChrisGnarly: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
you will only visit hell cos thats where u gelong, u canever visit heaven. plz next time u visit try n remain there do not come back again, all d best.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by dallyemmy: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
salt 1:

My understanding of the Scripture is far from perfect too. But Jesus told a parable of a rich man, who still had living relatives, lifting up his eyes in hell and being in torment. Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom where he was being consoled.
In my understanding, there are several resurrections:
1. Christ resurrection which is the first fruit
2. the first resurrection when the dead in Christ shall rise first (meanwhile the righteous dead are in paradise. Where Jesus is, is heaven)
3. the general resurrection at the white throne judgment where the rest of humanity will be judged; some to everlasting contempt and some to joy.
Bible prophecy can actually have several layers of understanding and interpretation but I want to be in the first resurrection, don't you?
SEARCH FOR MARY K BAXTER ON YOUTUBE! Her revelation of heaven and hell has answers to your questions
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by vittielrey: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
trolling: if u had been to hell,u wont be here to say it
lol
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chai. Sickness is very bad.
Diseases is very harmful to the brain.
Weed is so dangerous to the Tissues and cells in the human sense organs.
Finally. maleria Causes funny/stupide dreams .and make them look like reality.

I can bet on that.

Jesus christ don suffer.#so this mumu say My own Jesus christ wey I dy worship go hell fire with him? Rubbish.I don't believe these .fake prophecy
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Smartini: Wat is goin on wit Nairaland and hell this days?:/
U they fear night?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by dagr8oy: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, I have not gone but, when I receive a warning by studying the Bible and also through revelations by people, I amend my ways. Thank you.

exactly my point. we need 2change 4rm our evil ways anytime we get a wornin, and Jesus is d only way 2 salvation..we shuld't take thins lik dis as a joke...please repent
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by mediachirps(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
wake up and stop dreaming. no man born of woman has seen God before. even the great men of Bible history was not even able to withstand God's presence. all these brain washed Christians. how many has a Muslim told you he saw Ala or Muhammad?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Personally i dont believe this woman. shes an assshooooooole. she's lying. this disgursting woman with Jesus for a second time na lie jo. another near death fairy tale tseeeew* she is sick in the head. she just wants to be famous lol. she no know watin she dey talk. crazy theory. you can say what ever you like but ask yourself this question. Wha if she is telling the truth?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by lomprico(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na when u go park go hell finally na?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Galaxydon1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
when next you visit hell again, pls tell 2pac am really missing him here,

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
mediachirps: wake up and stop dreaming. no man born of woman has seen God before. even the great men of Bible history was not even able to withstand God's presence. all these brain washed Christians. how many has a Muslim told you he saw Ala or Muhammad?
lmao. my brother do you think you can withstand the glory of Jesus if he appears before you? you can only do that if he helps you. Jesus came to this world and stood amongst men. God today can invite you and make you stand beside him. Do you think anything is impossible before God? Meanwhile, mohammed cannot be in heaven according to christian belief sorry. he is not from God he is just a worrior who thinks he is from God.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Revolva: Na wa oo with all these brain washed sister..or evil....

why did she not get burnt while she visited..fake story..no place like hell exist jare....imaginary concept
SMH.. I advise u to repent bro.. Hell is as real as heaven.. Repent b4 it z too late
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
lomprico: Na when u go park[/b] go hell finally na?
lyk seriously?.. Its PACK not PARK
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by fr3do(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Adebowale352: it hurts me when I realize that people like this still exist......you are not preaching the Gospel,u are only inputing fear into others

if one is walking in light he wont be afraid of this.
God is merciful and also a consuming fire.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by jaymdee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
This woman should be arrested!!!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by chukjojo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
The wages sin pays is death but God gift is etarnal life. (Rom.6:23)
immortality of the soul is gift for the righteous and not for sinners. (Psm.37:9,29)
besides, will it be just for God to grant etarnal life to the righteous and still do same to sinfull humans, irrespective of thier conditions? i mean, can our just God still pay the unrighteous with eternal life in hell? if no, what is this woman saying about seing Gadafi in hell and conversing with him. whould it not be wicked for God to purnish his own creative work (MAN) in a firery hell eternaly (Demonic doctrine that potrays GOD wicked).
Yes, God dealt with wecked people in Sodom with FIRE and they perish and cease to exist, He also dealt with wicked people in Noah's day with flood and they are nowhere to be found, neither in heaven nor earth. No account in the bible or any book says these wicked people are still alive, suffering from the flood or fire. This woman even claim been told that demons increases purnishment to those who have places that dishornord Jesus on earth. Could this not mean that the jesus with her is working hand in hand with those demons in her so call hell?
Faulse PROPHETS the bible prophecise about you in Matt.24:5,11,24. Continue misleading those you can, your rewards surely await you.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by rusher14: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
OliverPin: lmao. my brother do you think you can withstand the glory of Jesus if he appears before you? you can only do that if he helps you. Jesus came to this world and stood amongst men. God today can invite you and make you stand beside him. Do you think anything is impossible before God? Meanwhile, mohammed cannot be in heaven according to christian belief sorry. he is not from God he is just a worrior who thinks he is from God.

None of us here has seen God.

What we know and believe is mostly as a result of what we have been brought up on.

sometimes we have epiphanies and convictions about our faiths, yet not one of us can categorically say what is really going on.

Many preach, act, insult and sometimes kill based on their convictions and experiences which often times cannot be substantiated.

At the end we are all flesh and would return to the earth.

That for me is the only guarantee that we have...for now.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by 8686(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
I won't say I believe it or I don't bt like someone mentioned, its better to be saved b4 getting to d point of no return. D thing is if this vision was revealed to someone else, no1 wld believe sef. They'd prefer d explicit shower photos of big brother afghanistan
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Vansnickers: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
LMAO!!! I don't know what she smokes, but whatever it is; i want it!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Thereishel: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
I pity those ppl here commenting who did not believe in Christ Jesus repent b/4 it is too late HELL IS REAL!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Anybody who believes this nonsense needs serious help. !!!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by gerald09(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
U see why it aint good to drink ur own urine. It makes u say trash.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by gerald09(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
U see why it aint good to drink ur own urine. It makes u say trash. What u wuld have ask Jesus was dat y change all the mosque to churches even though you were jewish n also died jewish.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
If anyone should make fond of this thread, it should never be a christian. Or why do we go to church and claim to worship Jesus, the Son of The Living God? The greatest miracle is salvation with hope of meeting God. Properity and other successes are secondary. HEAVEN not HELL is the hope of all christians. For the Scripture says if our hope is not beyond this earth then we are miserable. On issue of heaven and hell, there is no sitting on the fence. Remember God is no respecter of persons. Please accept Jesus Christ now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Deiok(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
why come back?. Why cant he stay there?.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
My brothers and sisters, don't be deceived by your academic success, fame, wealth, position, etc. Hell is real. Hell is real.
Accept the LORD Jesus Christ right now and you will escape the danger of hell fire.
Please, this is not a joke and nobody is using it to intimidate you with fear. May you receive the mercy of Jesus Christ, and the forgiveness of your sins right now in Jesus name, amen. God bless you.

http://rapturewatcher./2013/07/11/biblical-king-saul-is-in-hell-millions-of-lost-souls-are-also-burning-in-hell-repent-now/
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas: My brothers and sisters, don't be deceived by your academic success, fame, wealth, position, etc. Hell is real. Hell is real.
Accept the LORD Jesus Christ right now and you will escape the danger of hell fire.
Please, this is not a joke and nobody is using it to intimidate you with fear. May you receive the mercy of Jesus Christ, and the forgiveness of your sins right now in Jesus name, amen. God bless you.

http://rapturewatcher./2013/07/11/biblical-king-saul-is-in-hell-millions-of-lost-souls-are-also-burning-in-hell-repent-now/

You are not preaching the gospel you are preaching another gospel , a gospel of fear designed and perpetuated by SATAN. Stop this nonsense.

smiley
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by grailife(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by cycline404(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
This woman again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / The Power Behind Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.