Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70181 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Tbase2: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
cut down on junk and hit the gym. smiley
seriously Babe cases like this demand clear and understable ans can't you feel what she's going through already no homo here. Just saying what has to be said
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by airfinance(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2013
if you look at most comments that i have come across,the points am getting are that you should have good confidence in yourself,dont lower your self esteem,believe you are beautiful,also try as much as you could to hit the gym these wld go along way in helping you out, are you familiar with a particular show on BET Monique show? she was almost as twice as you which to me i think you are not over big as you made it to,she looking nornal now and sexy which i know you cld look more sexier and slimmer than she is now.. your mails seems not responding. kola_airfinance@yahoo.co.uk reach me on this pls very important...adios
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by airfinance(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2013
Jacqueline88: hi lola, my name is jackie i am big and if u like call it fat, buh i love my size so much i call myself BB that mean bold n beautiful! I have a phat azz, hot big legs d arms ar a bit flabby buh so phuking what? My man thinks they are what he needs wraped around his strong shoulders wen we make**** so duh! All am saying is that i know dat im fat, n im working on some parts of me bt i wont change some parts for five million like my azz d**m its so omosexy! So let someone not make u feel like u dont deserve what u want! Dont let some1 make u feel bad without ur consent! U have asets that even niki minaj had to go n undergo surgery to have, be proud of urself! If tire of him, kick him out! Then call me immediately i will hook u up with someone beta! My numba is 08139146554
o boy see format for yahoo yahoo. Ole
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Well,in my on view,that guy is not yet the right guy for you,and stop self pitying yourself,you will definitely find someone that will love you for who you are,as for me i'll like to be your friend,add me on facebook if u also want to....my id(t_ogunrewo@yahoo.com)
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Prowizy2(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.

special case
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by bestybee23(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2013
you are beautiful the way you are baby, if he doesnt love, that is his problem and that makes him a loser because you will find that one person that will appreciate u and if u love yourself, first appreciate yourself just d way you are and see yourself as beautiful, only then will people see and appreciate your beauty and accept you just the way you are. love yourself first wether fat or slim
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by bestybee23(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

wow , i am learning new things today. i honeslty never thought that confidence would help me attractthe right person as the society has made me feel that its always all about looks. how do i work on my confidence sir if you do not mind me asking

first, appreciate yourself and see your true beauty only then will people appreciates you and see your beauty. it has to come from you
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by andyanders: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

do big girls find love? is there someone out there who is big and has gotten real love or is this how we big girls are always treated? cry

Listen, there is always a man for every lady no matter your size. A friend of mine, loaded, likes them big. Extra big and I have called him several times and asked him and he confided in me that he cannot move with any lady that is not extra , extra large. The larger a lady is the more he showers the person with love.
So just be yourself, look good inside and feel right. Someone is out there waiting for you.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by jinkees: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2013
hey babe my name is kell I was once a fat girl I was born slim in fact. den growing up for me wasn't easy I was depressed as a teenager so I resorted to eating and den @ 12 yrs old I became very fat and I was more depressed but 12years later I worked on my self and lost a couple of pounds and am a size 12 now.so my dear I feel ur pain I was once in ur shoes the fat one, the older, one the uglier person. so my dear u have to make up ur mind make the sacrifice to loose weight. u can do it. hit me bk if u want more info. thanks
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Magicdon(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
ayodeji752: it seems mailing isn't working. Watz d oda way dat i can contact u?
Tell her to goin facebook tis easy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by b03liberty(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
re shave ur thnking, mornin road work wil do.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by jinkees: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
its really not easy accepting ur self as fat. the most important thing is wht do u want first to make ur self happy so from my observation u want to be a trimmed person so u have to remove shame and do it if I can be slim I belive anybody can
jinkees: hey babe my name is kell I was once a fat girl I was born slim in fact. den growing up for me wasn't easy I was depressed as a teenager so I resorted to eating and den @ 12 yrs old I became very fat and I was more depressed but 12years later I worked on my self and lost a couple of pounds and am a size 12 now.so my dear I feel ur pain I was once in ur shoes the fat one, the older, one the uglier person. so my dear u have to make up ur mind make the sacrifice to loose weight. u can do it. hit me bk if u want more info. thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by sheniqua: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

Never ever allow anyone to define you.
NEVER!!!
Don't give anybody the power to define who you are by buying into these perceptions
do you realize that you become what ever you think you are?
If you think lowly of yourself,that is what forms your image of you and that is the person you project.

You are overweight you said,and so what?
Does that diminish you as a person?
If you have no self confidence when you are fat,self confidence will not come to you just by being slim because even the slim person can have what they don't like about themselves.
I wanna loose some weight too.
I am a big bold 14 that would like to be a 10..You may say 14 is OK,but just like your 24 is big,my 14 is big but should I stop living because there is someone slimmer,certainly not.
Get clothes that fit you well,wear them stylishly,wear them well,accessorize well,use colors
Get your hair and nails and make up right,and carry yourself with confidence

There is a girl I like and her name is Eniola Badmus gbo gbo bigs girls
She is big , she is bold she is confident in her skin and carries herself well.
You can loose weight too,I have lost weight down to a 10 sometime ago but sadly relaxed after an illness by a family member and added some weight so it can be done
But you don't have to beat yourself up or stop living while you are losing weight
Get your mind right first,that is more important than shedding the pounds,when your confidence comes,the weight will be easier to deal with.

I wish you well my little sis
Don't let whatever negativity people write here affect you.
Sift through the words,pick the ones that help you and shove the Stoopid comments down the toilet

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by stone2x: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
so sorri 4 ur pain, i also feel d same way about my self cos am also chubby....love to cal my self dat. but i know for every lady there is a gentle man awaits u. kindly add me on pin 2392b868
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by comely77(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Try skinny fibers,
It works!!!
U can google it and order online, unfortunately however, they don't deliver to Nigeria but if u really want it, I'm sure, u will get it.
Cheers!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ChainBlinger: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damn.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by anisylva(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
i av a frnd who z rili big n she z so proud. She gets all d attention anywhere she goes n evrybdy wnt to b around her. Secondly, der z no way a smbdy will luv u if u dnt luv urself - how u feel abt urself inside def shows on d outside widout u knwin n determinds who z attracted to u. Start luvin urselv sweedy, u only live once.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fulli16(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i need to feel better about myself please mada. i am tired of feeling like this. please madam i need help . please ma cry

oops. i am sorry sir for calling you madam

angry if u need 2 feel better bout ursef, ur not in d right place.
and i dont appreciate either the sir or the madam
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by joeace2020(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It will. Never let anyone walk over you or make a mockery of you.
Be confident in yourself......
I hav a friend of mines that is so confident men don let her rest even with her yam legs grin
I can walk up to a guy and make him fall for me with just a simple convo .....I've done several time wink
Wake up each morning and be like "damn, I'm so fine"....... Walk and talk with confidence.

Ps: Be mean to him a little. They may deny it, but men love tough nonchalant sweet women tongue tongue

Mehn for real, I'm too fine tho kiss kiss

Texas.Cowgirl:

I hav a friend of mines that is so confident men don let her rest even with her yam legs grin
I can walk up to a guy and make him fall for me with just a simple convo .....I've done several time wink
Wake up each morning and be like "damn, I'm so fine"....... Walk and talk with confidence.

Ps: Be mean to him a little. They may deny it, but men love tough nonchalant sweet women tongue tongue

Texas.Cowgirl:

Lyk seriously dats ur ppic...... U r weird
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Ibroboss(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let's see ur picture(s)...abi na
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Basildon1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And who is dis sexually frustrated kangaroo? Park go zoo mehn! Nansense!!

LMAO! Been a minute but i see you still got it!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
wow NL. The responce has been so overwhelming. You guy do not know how reading all this makes me feel. I am literally in tears because i am so humbled. I feel like jump start a work on a new life now. I have been dealing with this for years but have never spoken to anyone. Yesterday i was just so down and decide to write about it and the responce is sooo wooww. I am starting a new life as in yestersday and i owe it all to you. I am starting gym this evening and for now i am buying some different types of food which have been suggested by some of you even via email. I am taking this so serously because i know and believe that it will be life changing. As for the boyfriend. I do have sent him a text messgae telling him that i will not be taking part in sexual activities and i wil not be doing him any favors. He did not respond in a negative way but i do not know how he will respond when we meet but i really do not wana see him for now coz the only thing that will come out of my mouth wil be tears and me dumping him and him trying to sweet talk me again. I can't handle his lies for now. Wow you guys are the best. I feel like you guys are in this with me. wow i am so so humbled. I really do not know what to say but i really feel as if a heavy load has been lifted off my heart and shoulders. Why did it take me so long to open up. wow

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Cee9(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Madam self pity kilz. I am ayoung man but i look more matured than my age dat my do joke bout me geting married in my uni.doer dat make me feel bad?ofcoursse not it had made me to handle positions pple my age may never get. Cheer up and make out smthing wit ur fatnes
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by MostHigh: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i wana. but how? please give me tips

Try extract of african mango

It will help you burn calories if you want to fast intermitently

Also have diluted cranberry juice or lemon juice preferably fresh

This will help counteract dizzy spells and lethargy caused by toxins released during a fast.

My dear disipine matters so does your diet cut out sugars and processed foods completely and try and get an aquired taste for any bitter herb they are great for depression and anxiety.

like bitter kola, bitter leaf, bitter melon or ven aloe vera.

They will help adjust any hormonal imbalace and also supress appetite for unhealthy foods, just chew on little pieces throught the day like I said an aquired taste.

Finally a tablesoon of Moringa leaf powder twice a day in a shake or even water while fasting from food will boost you with energy and keep you refreshed.

Sound like a lot but na from clap den dey enter dance, take your time and school yourself you know you can DO IT
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cee9: Madam self pity kilz. I am ayoung man but i look more matured than my age dat my do joke bout me geting married in my uni.doer dat make me feel bad?ofcoursse not it had made me to handle positions pple my age may never get. Cheer up and make out smthing wit ur fatnes

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by sheniqua: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: wow NL. The responce has been so overwhelming. You guy do not know how reading all this makes me feel. I am literally in tears because i am so humbled. I feel like jump start a work on a new life now. I have been dealing with this for years but have never spoken to anyone. Yesterday i was just so down and decide to write about it and the responce is sooo wooww. I am starting a new life as in yestersday and i owe it all to you. I am starting gym this evening and for now i am buying some different types of food which have been suggested by some of you even via email. I am taking this so serously because i know and believe that it will be life changing. As for the boyfriend. I do have sent him a text messgae telling him that i will not be taking part in sexual activities and i wil not be doing him any favors. He did not respond in a negative way but i do not know how he will respond when we meet but i really do not wana see him for now coz the only thing that will come out of my mouth wil be tears and me dumping him and him trying to sweet talk me again. I can't handle his lies for now. Wow you guys are the best. I feel like you guys are in this with me. wow i am so so humbled. I really do not know what to say but i really feel as if a heavy load has been lifted off my heart and shoulders. Why did it take me so long to open up. wow

GReat!!
I like the way you sound now
Hold your head up high,you are on a good path here.
I am rooting for you girl!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kooto(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
It might be a bit difficult to believe, but the truth still remains that there are men who will not look at a skinny or what you call normal built twice, I have a friend like that this was the reason we nicknamed him [50kilo]any lady that is not big with big boobs means nothing to him[though he is married now] his wife has everything big.my reasonning is this if I know someone like this; there definitely will be other men with thesame taste like him.cool down you will see a genuine man coming for you just the way you are.keep your self confidence you need it!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by FinanceFitness: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
simigold: Get to the pharmacy and ask of Lepastin 120mg. It cost about N6,000. It helps you shed weight

Don't! Whatever you do, don't use pills to lose weight. There are medical implications.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by bishoppapi: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013

Hit the gym young lady, even for your health.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by motdiet(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
i fink u should bliv in ya self n dnt b to eager to b in a relationship,n pray to God dat d ryt person should come n b4 u no it, he is already wif u.it is well.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by gemini35(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: wow NL. The responce has been so overwhelming. You guy do not know how reading all this makes me feel. I am literally in tears because i am so humbled. I feel like jump start a work on a new life now. I have been dealing with this for years but have never spoken to anyone. Yesterday i was just so down and decide to write about it and the responce is sooo wooww. I am starting a new life as in yestersday and i owe it all to you. I am starting gym this evening and for now i am buying some different types of food which have been suggested by some of you even via email. I am taking this so serously because i know and believe that it will be life changing. As for the boyfriend. I do have sent him a text messgae telling him that i will not be taking part in sexual activities and i wil not be doing him any favors. He did not respond in a negative way but i do not know how he will respond when we meet but i really do not wana see him for now coz the only thing that will come out of my mouth wil be tears and me dumping him and him trying to sweet talk me again. I can't handle his lies for now. Wow you guys are the best. I feel like you guys are in this with me. wow i am so so humbled. I really do not know what to say but i really feel as if a heavy load has been lifted off my heart and shoulders. Why did it take me so long to open up. wow

baby one more thing try taking hot water m and nite,get electric gym machine the runing type ,my baby is big too,but nt good on @
but i,luv her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.