Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70163 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by olajidesam(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
i feel u dear, anyway it matter of choice, image am a slim person and i so much appreciate a fat lady compare to slim lady(lepa), so therefore u dnt need to be discourage because very soon u will meet someone who will appreciate u so much and love d way u look, pls don't be discourage and note that according to your letter u said and quote"I have a very beautiful body"so why so you be discourage and stood so low to someone who is underage to you and he (d small boy)still play game on u, anyway it experience of life.
on final note don't ever count yourself low on any reason,u ar a beautiful lady and appreciated by many.
Do take good care of yourself and enjoy yourself, feel free and believe in yourself.
cheer.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Oloriebi22(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
i dont feel pains tongue tongue tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Op, I have two fat friends , age 27 and 30 , whom are happily married to 40 yr old slim guys ....and their husbands look young and fit....it's when u scrutinize their spouses faces with theirs, one will definitely know the girls are way younger.. And their love nah die!.... smiley.... And there's one fat dark girl on my street, . She recently moved in with her mum...come and see the way, slim guys r wooing her....her shakara, no get part two.....and this babe dresses so well...the first day, I saw her...I couldn't help but stare at her confident walk....I was like , wow! See confidence and chocolate beauty shocked....and with a sexy look on her face o.... grin....most times, when am coming back home, I usually see at least one different guy trying to chat her up and she go dey pose , dey waka! cheesy......I was like, wat da fvck! sad grin.....lemme not talk much... sad......but she try!....I hail! grin
So Just love yourself , be confident in your orobo looks....and pls don't sell yourself cheap.... Ain't worth it, on the latter run...babes.....different guys with different strokes .....cheers!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Sugahylz(f): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2013
biggirloya2:

do big girls find love? is there someone out there who is big and has gotten real love or is this how we big girls are always treated? cry

Do big girls find love? Oh yes dey do.
The tin is..u have to love urslf first...c urslf as special, do not look down on urslf as not being normal. So wen u treat urslf well n don't act too desperate b4 guys, d right one ll come and surely ll appreciate u.

N/B; taking care of urslf also includes working out,eating healthily n staying HAPPY. Cheers!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Sugahylz:

Do big girls find love? Oh yes dey do.
The tin is..u have to love urslf first...c urslf as special, do not look down on urslf as not being normal. So wen u treat urslf well n don't act too desperate b4 guys, d right one ll come and surely ll appreciate u.

N/B; taking care of urslf also includes working out,eating healthily n staying HAPPY. Cheers!!

thank u so much
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by delpee(f): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Love yourself
Be confident
Dress well/Carry yourself well
Focus less on your size in negative terms. Exercise and watch your diet to maintain good health/decent weight
Always remember- different strokes for different folks
Someone will surely love you as you are!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
biggirloya2:

thank u so much

Sup chic? Sent u a message.. Pls reply..
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by freshblazine(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
I feel your pain,because I have a friend who is going through an almost simillar thing. What you need to do first before any other thing is too boost up yout self exteem,end that relationship of yours,because no woman deserves to be treated like crap. Next take out time and evaluate what you really want for your self,write out the desired weight you want to achieve. Then plan a strategy to what best suits you,is it exercise,diet plans,or any other forms of lossing weight. Then you are set to go
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by PETERANDRE(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Jacqueline88: hi lola, my name is jackie i am big and if u like call it fat, buh i love my size so much i call myself BB that mean bold n beautiful! I have a phat azz, hot big legs d arms ar a bit flabby buh so phuking what? My man thinks they are what he needs wraped around his strong shoulders wen we make**** so duh! All am saying is that i know dat im fat, n im working on some parts of me bt i wont change some parts for five million like my azz d**m its so omosexy! So let someone not make u feel like u dont deserve what u want! Dont let some1 make u feel bad without ur consent! U have asets that even niki minaj had to go n undergo surgery to have, be proud of urself! If tire of him, kick him out! Then call me immediately i will hook u up with someone beta! My numba is 08139146554

nice and sexy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by slimbowwow(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Jj
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by slimbowwow(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kkk
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Monicasque(f): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2013
baby God never makes mistakes and blv me hun , he did not make a mistake by creating you. Love your self coz if you don't nobody is gona come and do that for you. You are the only person who has the power to make yourself happy. Take care of your skin, nails and hair. Take care of your health by eating right and workinh out 1 hour day. Then spoil yourself. Go shopping and buy clothes that suit you. I know its hard to find plus size cheap clothes but hey look around maybe you will fine and if you don't then go on and buy the quality ones which you know will last. Work on self love and confidence. Take your mind off silly stuff and focus on your best qualities. Then relax and whatchém disturb you
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Never!! I mean, Never!! Allow People degrade u because ure Fat. Fat Is beautiful. Ask Umeh Oma On his Online magazine here http://umehoma.com and u will know more.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Abidex114(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2013
biggirloya2:

do big girls find love? is there someone out there who is big and has gotten real love or is this how we big girls are always treated? cry
Nope. Beign big is not a crime and it will never be. We'd rather be grateful to God than to stand there regretting what we can never in our life make. There is no different between big and skinny females, we are all females. I am a little bit fat and it doesn't stop me from getting my own love it depends on ho you use yourself
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by nneh1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Babe how I wish I can talk to you one on one. I don't want to understand how you feel bcs I don't expect you to feel bad. I'm a very slim girl by nature and some selfish people won't call me a slim girl rather they will say "Thin",it never made me think less of my self. People only talk down on you if they realise that you are better than them,so they try to make you feel inferior by their words. Shut yours ears to negative talks and your confidence will develope. Love you

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by dislokated(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=biggirloya2]

If I have the chance to date a woman today I will like a fat woman over a slim one cus if you look closely to a fat woman there is this love in her that I feel she can give and is what ever man need in life and relationship remember sex is all.........
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
my two kobo

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Exceed15: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
biggirloya2:
this is me.

Haba this is nice nah. U need to ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by LadyD22(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
biggirloya2:
I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

I am smaller but I have several girlfriend's who are bigger and they have no problem pulling good men , if you were skinny he wouldn't love you , it's how they are , we all get to meet one

It's okay for other people to not like you , it's normal even Beyonce has her own share of haters ( the Illuminati pointing hypocrites) but when you don't like yourself , that's torture

You are the right package at the wrong address and unfortunately he has infected you with the low self esteem virus , only people who are not satisfied with themselves pick on other people to feel good about themselves ,and that's the relationship you ended up in

I dated someone who told me he liked my face and my personality but wanted me to gain weight in specific areas grin you have a tiny waist D, maintain that ,but could you add some hips and some butt , let me this model on IG , yeah I want you to look just like her and could you maintain your hair , I want you to leave it natural , I love long hair

I used my own money to buy weight gain pills and all of that , and I really didn't see what other people saw when they said I was beautiful

Eventually I met someone who had eyes for only me and I realized I had it all along and the guy who did that thing to me is now a drug addict sex maniac , I was lucky to have left sooner , butter and bread Nollywood story grin

I have seen gorgeous women of all shapes , sizes , heights and colors , you'll be fine , you need to raise your standards and find yourself a MAN who knows your worth , stop nursing that man-child

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.