Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70133 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by dkings101(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.
U aren't looking bad either babe...u need to have self esteem.U need to appreciate your body and be happy always. For me, I don't do "skinny babes"...I do "Phat ladies" like u r..
Appreciate yourself and I know ur kind of man would come hovering over u.

NB: Do you reside in Nigeria?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by rejoke(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Well my dearest, a chicken once said,''its ALL in your HEAD''. I hav neva been slim, am married for over two months now n I know bigers girls who are married. Self carriage is born from within an individual. Just start by thinking right and becides.. Don't expect a boy of 26 to be so loving, it will tak a mature minded person who knows wat he wants to appreciate u.. So think right first.. Shine and bounce it all round and above all be contiouse of ur diet... U cld actually drop some kg.. So how much do u weigh?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by godunia(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

do big girls find love? is there someone out there who is big and has gotten real love or is this how we big girls are always treated? cry
of course de do, d only reason why u feel big girls dont is because of yr believe.yr believe makes u,u re what u think most times, and what u think abt determines what happens to u.u get what u expect.if u think there is something wrong with been big,then dat thought is d problem.change yr thought ,work on loving yrself on yr self esteem and others wld love u.how can u hate yrself and expect someone to love u?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hey lil' miss. Several years ago, a leading cosmetic surgeon in the US named Maxwell Maltz (I think) observed something very startling in his patients.

A certain potion of his patients left completely transformed, and the others remained virtually unchanged - despite the fact that the aesthetic results of both groups were about the same.

Remember these were people with stuffs like horrible burns, disproportionate ears, noses etc. What this doc 'discovered' was what he called the 'Self-image Concept'. The image that you have of yourself...in your mind's eye.

And this is all that matters really. If your concept of yourself is of a fat chic, your own mind will sabotage all your efforts to go to the gym or lose weight at an 'inception' level.

You will disbelieve all claims by people who lost substantial weight and your mind will filter out everything that is inconsistent with your 'personal reality'.

Right now, what you first need to do is not to lose weight. It will be superficial - like the act of painting a tomb; which in truth houses rotten matter.

The first step you will have to take is to realize that you already are a person of value (note: I didn't say become. You can't become what you already are. YOU ALREADY ARE A PERSON OF VALUE).

You need to engage in activities that will help you rediscover your self-esteem...not to build it. You already had self-esteem when you were a kid.

Read, read and read positive stuff. Read up stuff about how wonderful and magnificent your circulation system is; the mind numbing wonder of your brain and your nervous system; and the supernatural genius and craftmanship involved in designing a very complex organism like yourself!

You are a f*cking bipedal wonder!

This is actually just the surface of it. You were born fine; we learnt all this insecurity bullshit. If it is important to you that you lose weight. Then commit to a plan and do it.

Seriously, you don't even have a problem, if you think it's your weight. Check these guys out:

This guy: http://imgur.com/a/OzsXc

Or this guy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-qGqkqYVaqa8/Tz076hYzAQI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/bj8QqwP1wVY/s1600/Nick+life.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-9OnsYMpYQV8/Tz09ASlbzKI/AAAAAAAALNA/FUF7LrRRFMQ/s400/ge.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by klickstar: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
I beg go watch phat girls maybe that one fit preach to you.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by andyanders: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: wow NL. The responce has been so overwhelming. You guy do not know how reading all this makes me feel. I am literally in tears because i am so humbled. I feel like jump start a work on a new life now. I have been dealing with this for years but have never spoken to anyone. Yesterday i was just so down and decide to write about it and the responce is sooo wooww. I am starting a new life as in yestersday and i owe it all to you. I am starting gym this evening and for now i am buying some different types of food which have been suggested by some of you even via email. I am taking this so serously because i know and believe that it will be life changing. As for the boyfriend. I do have sent him a text messgae telling him that i will not be taking part in sexual activities and i wil not be doing him any favors. He did not respond in a negative way but i do not know how he will respond when we meet but i really do not wana see him for now coz the only thing that will come out of my mouth wil be tears and me dumping him and him trying to sweet talk me again. I can't handle his lies for now. Wow you guys are the best. I feel like you guys are in this with me. wow i am so so humbled. I really do not know what to say but i really feel as if a heavy load has been lifted off my heart and shoulders. Why did it take me so long to open up. wow
God has made you beautiful and NEVER feel bad about yourself, dress neat nd eat right.That Mr right will come your way.Goodluck
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by andyanders: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: wow NL. The responce has been so overwhelming. You guy do not know how reading all this makes me feel. I am literally in tears because i am so humbled. I feel like jump start a work on a new life now. I have been dealing with this for years but have never spoken to anyone. Yesterday i was just so down and decide to write about it and the responce is sooo wooww. I am starting a new life as in yestersday and i owe it all to you. I am starting gym this evening and for now i am buying some different types of food which have been suggested by some of you even via email. I am taking this so serously because i know and believe that it will be life changing. As for the boyfriend. I do have sent him a text messgae telling him that i will not be taking part in sexual activities and i wil not be doing him any favors. He did not respond in a negative way but i do not know how he will respond when we meet but i really do not wana see him for now coz the only thing that will come out of my mouth wil be tears and me dumping him and him trying to sweet talk me again. I can't handle his lies for now. Wow you guys are the best. I feel like you guys are in this with me. wow i am so so humbled. I really do not know what to say but i really feel as if a heavy load has been lifted off my heart and shoulders. Why did it take me so long to open up. wow
God has made you beautiful and NEVER feel bad about yourself, dress neat nd eat right.That Mr right will come your way
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Paulaok4(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i wana. but how? please give me tips

Weight loss is not just about tips, you have got to be prepared and do your own study, are u on twitter? If yes then follow @FlTNESS also try this fab web site http://www.africanweightloss.com/.
If you want it, then work for it, be determined and also learn to love yourself. Best of luck, u can email me if you need more clues, also get some buddies who are like minded, any time I think of quitting I am inspired by my friends, one lost 14kg so far d other abt 9kg.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ biggirloya2, I tried sending you a mail to biggirloya2@gmail.com, but I received failure notice (invalid email). There is a chapter I will like you to read in the eBook I intend to send.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
k2039: @ biggirloya2, I tried sending you a mail to biggirloya2@gmail.com, but I received failure notice (invalid email). There is a chapter I will like you to read in the eBook I intend to send.
AH! *Slot in name*!!

I thought you said you already have an obese girlfriend, what else are you looking for??

Chapter of the e-book ko, chapter of the e-book ni. Post it on here, let her download online herself abeg grin grin tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Stop this low self esteem it wont do you any good. If you think you have a problem ask your neighbour, he has a bigger problem. Try to be happy with yourself.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Debora246(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:
Go on a diet dear....

i wana. but how? please give me tips
Exercise aint easy so dieting is sometin u can do.Eat in moderation.Eat lots of fruits & water:I wish u dey best
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shollypopz:
AH! *Slot in name*!!

I thought you said you already have an obese girlfriend, what else are you looking for??

Chapter of the e-book ko, chapter of the e-book ni. Post it on here, let her download online herself abeg grin grin tongue
Try to be nice to me, I don't believe a woman should have just one woman, it's all about conquering as many girls as possible.

Sholly, na joke I dey joke o, before you change am for me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@biggirloya2, I just remebered an ebook that will be of tremendous help to you.
AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN by Anthony Robbins.

Basically the part that applies to you is in chapter 6, page 81/378 ( HOW TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE: THE SCIENCE OF NEURO ASSOCIATIVE CONDITIONING)

You can get it on [url]4shared.com[/url] if you are a registered user (if not just register) http://www.4shared.com/office/OOachY5E/Awaken_the_Giant_Within.htm
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by hrykanu231(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funny enough some of us love the Big
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by DOnly1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
u were born fat, not your fault but u can do something about it in order to boost your aliening self-esteem & prevent tendencies of various chronic ailment associate with excess of fat. I tell u, u can loose up to 55kg through natural & scientific means without side effect. No starving, no long exercises with guaratee

You can mail me on akinsolada@gmail.com or cal me Ademola on 2348072721872
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=D_Only_1][color=#000099][/color]
u were born fat, not your fault but u can do something about it in order to boost your aliening self-esteem & prevent tendencies of various chronic ailment associate with excess of fat. I tell u, u can loose up to 55kg through natural & scientific means without side effect. No starving, no long exercises with guaratee

You can mail me on akinsolada@gmail.com or cal me Ademola on 2348072721872[/quote

is it tablets or how sir? can you please specify a little?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
hrykanu231: Funny enough some of us love the Big

really?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2013
k2039:
Try to be nice to me, I don't believe a woman should have just one woman, it's all about conquering as many girls as possible.

Sholly, na joke I dey joke o, before you change am for me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@biggirloya2, I just remebered an ebook that will be of tremendous help to you.
AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN by Anthony Robbins.

Basically the part that applies to you is in chapter 6, page 81/378 ( HOW TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE: THE SCIENCE OF NEURO ASSOCIATIVE CONDITIONING)

You can get it on [url]4shared.com[/url] if you are a registered user (if not just register) http://www.4shared.com/office/OOachY5E/Awaken_the_Giant_Within.htm

wow thank you sir.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2013
dkings101: U aren't looking bad either babe...u need to have self esteem.U need to appreciate your body and be happy always. For me, I don't do "skinny babes"...I do "Phat ladies" like u r..
Appreciate yourself and I know ur kind of man would come hovering over u.

NB: Do you reside in Nigeria?

no am abroad
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by lifestyle1(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
biggirloya2:

no am abroad

lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by tshegs19: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Love Yourself girl or Nobody will !.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2013
tshegs19: Love Yourself girl or Nobody will !.

No i have learnt that. Through all the wisdom of all the nairalanders who assisted me in this terrible time. I am sure in a few months i will tell everyone about my weighloss and new found life. I am soooooooooooooooo hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. thank u Nairalannddddddddddddddddddddddd smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2013
biggirloya2:
wow thank you sir.
You welcome, I will love to have a feed back about your opinions about the book though.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by crystaljoy: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Hello Dear,
First and foremost its unfortunate that you feel that way. There are things you should know
1, You must love yourself for who you are
2, If you dont like your stature pls do something about it....its possible
3, You nid to be sure you love ur boyfriend and that he loves you tooo, if non of these two is in place pls brake off that relationship
4, Lastly im a health consultant and can help you with loosing your waith and making you feel better,

I ALSO TREAT VARIOUS HEALTH CONDITIONS. IF YOU OR ANYBODY IS INTRESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON
KRISS 08034724146[i][/i]
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
k2039: You welcome, I will love to have a feed back about your opinions about the book though.

will sure do
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Tafeedon: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
my sister just engage yourself on weight reductio excesices and stop looking down on yourself
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by PETERANDRE(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jacqueline88: hi lola, my name is jackie i am big and if u like call it fat, buh i love my size so much i call myself BB that mean bold n beautiful! I have a phat azz, hot big legs d arms ar a bit flabby buh so phuking what? My man thinks they are what he needs wraped around his strong shoulders wen we make**** so duh! All am saying is that i know dat im fat, n im working on some parts of me bt i wont change some parts for five million like my azz d**m its so omosexy! So let someone not make u feel like u dont deserve what u want! Dont let some1 make u feel bad without ur consent! U have asets that even niki minaj had to go n undergo surgery to have, be proud of urself! If tire of him, kick him out! Then call me immediately i will hook u up with someone beta! My numba is 08139146554
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by lukulukuboy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Don`t loose hope, your true love will find you when you least expect !
biggirloya2:

i honestly do not have photos. You hey the most hurting thing is that the men who wer attracted to me before where old and married so i was always their side thing and i hated that but i was so desparate for love. All people who are around my age go for the different kinda girls. i am so tired of feeling left out and i am tired of being someone's side thing or dirty little secrete. I want a man who will be proud of me and show me off. I just want him to feel proud when seen with me in public.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by biggirloya2: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
lukulukuboy: Don`t loose hope, your true love will find you when you least expect !

Thank you sir
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fatorney: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
fat chicks are the most caring and romantic people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.