Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria (19898 Views)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
ebamma 3: .Na lord lugard i blame for this nonsense, without him joining us with his kind we no for see dis rubbish
.....tru tlk,imagin d nonsens,hop e pikin go mari @5yrz
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
cannonnier:
please try to have knowledge of what you are critisizing.*
In islam marriage is not a sex contract, it's all about maturity. And maturity is not ranging from 18+. It is the ability to know what is good and bad.
Mr. Senetor is on point for his religion.

Stop all these bloody lies please
Your men marry 4 girls from the age of 9 for maturity ?
What exactly does that mean?
The millions of almajiris are products of maturity eh kwa
And the little girls leaking urine and feces all over northern Nigeria from VVF due underaged birth are all victims of maturity
Mschtwwww
Looks like the spirit of pedophilia abides in you all

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
PurestBoy:

Ok won't she go to school? Would you want a married 13 yrs old girl to go to school even when some of her teachers are not married? Even those of age 18 have their future shattered by dropping out of school let alone those of lesser ages?
Let someone try that with Dangote, Fashola or Tinubu's daughter and see the reply he'll get.
Please search or ask most of the world's school drop-out is not due to marriage.
Marriage is not a barrier to school, i swear i know room-full of people married and going to the university, and they are not having problem. And your lecturers will not disagree to teach you because you are married.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Xion: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2013
"Religion is an Opium of the People"
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2013
ebamma 3: .Na lord lugard i blame for this nonsense, without him joining us with his kind we no for see dis rubbish

no blame your leaders who fought for one nigeria...you cant have your cake and eat it too...mstchewww..
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2013
he's just following the path of his prophet . ALl hail to momo the pedo grin grin grin .Mbanu
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2013
wkae me up when he's marrying a 9yo girl lipsrsealed
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by halavoke: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2013
cannonnier:
Please search or ask most of the world's school drop-out is not due to marriage.
Marriage is not a barrier to school, i swear i know room-full of people married and going to the university, and they are not having problem. And your lecturers will not disagree to teach you because you are married.

So u hope all ur dautas marry @ 13? If dats ur praya may it cm 2 pass

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2013
This man must be arrested and jailed. Jeez. We have a lot of p-e-d-o-p-h-i-l-e-s in the senate!
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2013
This is why we can't have a revolution in Nigeria, we can't all agree on what is right and wrong. I was thinking that this yarima man wld have been sent out of the senate when he married a 13 year old, talkless of having the guts to pass such a bill.

To my greatest surprise he had support.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by mensdept: 3:16am On Jul 18, 2013
mekaboy: This is why we can't have a revolution in Nigeria, we can't all agree on what is right and wrong. I was thinking that this yarima man wld have been sent out of the senate when he married a 13 year old, talkless of having the guts to pass such a bill.

To my greatest surprise he had support.

Yep, but we the Giant of AFrica are nothing more than a bunch of complacent cowards who would rather talk about Tonto Dikeh and wear tie Gele for party. Meanwhile the world is deciding whether or not to allow us into their countries for Hajj, to give birth, or to shop.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by nduchucks: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2013
I'd like to point out that this new 'law' is a carbon copy of a similar law in the USA. The US law allows ladies under 18 to get married with the consent of their parents - the new constitutional amendment does just that .

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by DramsQ: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2013
cryThese r d kind of people that are responsible for d lives of 150million Nigerians and we expect dis country to move forward? Lailai not with these kind of people ruling us.MAY GOD DELIVER US.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by loomer: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Hmmmm, it means they will now be eligible for voting, I see the polls favouring who ever the northern elders bring out to contest elections
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2013
sincerenigerian: Yerima is a paedophile.

.. and he believes in 'his-ram'.. SMH

I believe this practice has been going on from time immemorial in that religion called 'his-ram'

sad
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by joe4christ(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2013
This man needed to be gunned down like seriousely...
I just feel like renouncing this nation right now...
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Yasmeena(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2013
All dis self righteous non thinking peeps on nairaland sef.. at wat age did ur father marry ur mother? One man's meat is another man's poison. The gal's parent luv her much more than u all do, and if they consented to her marriage, what are u all rambling about. U'd rather have her married at 25 after all u silly boys have had a go at her sexually, and finally dump her in the home of a drunk dat dos not care for her feelings, broken and emotionally battered?
common, wat happened to freewill? one of my friends married at 12, stayed in her parent's house till she's 18, moved into her husband's house and attended university from there, she was the best in her department, and she's now a happy, working class well balanced mother!

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
halavoke:

So u hope all ur dautas marry @ 13? If dats ur praya may it cm 2 pass
The major problem is the west, if you don't do as they do you are a failure, even if what they are doing is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by joe4christ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yasmeena: All dis self righteous non thinking peeps on nairaland sef.. at wat age did ur father marry ur mother? One man's meat is another man's poison. The gal's parent luv her much more than u all do, and if they consented to her marriage, what are u all rambling about. U'd rather have her married at 25 after all u silly boys have had a go at her sexually, and finally dump her in the home of a drunk dat dos not care for her feelings, broken and emotionally battered?
common, wat happened to freewill? one of my friends married at 12, stayed in her parent's house till she's 18, moved into her husband's house and attended university from there, she was the best in her department, and she's now a happy, working class well balanced mother!

You are very stewpiiiiid. And this coming from a lady, you are madi i swear!

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by joe4christ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yasmeena: All dis self righteous non thinking peeps on nairaland sef.. at wat age did ur father marry ur mother? One man's meat is another man's poison. The gal's parent luv her much more than u all do, and if they consented to her marriage, what are u all rambling about. U'd rather have her married at 25 after all u silly boys have had a go at her sexually, and finally dump her in the home of a drunk dat dos not care for her feelings, broken and emotionally battered?

You are very stewpiiiiid. And this coming from a lady, you are madt i swear!
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by victorious1986: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
If nairalnders were allowed to av a say we wont be discusing this. hwever 4 u who a gate keepers pray to God 4 Nija. this is idolatery in high places.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by victorious1986: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
If nairalnders were allowed to av a say we wont be discusing this. hwever 4 u who are gate keepers pray to God 4 Nija. this is idolatery in high places.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Paschal007: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
the_ripper3: U can't blame him, the custodian of his faith actually consummated a 9yr old and it was stated vividly that he had the strength of 10 bulls. He is just being an obedient slave. His god must be pleased with him speaking out amidst strong opposition from the "infidels".

grin grin
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by halavoke: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
cannonnier: The major problem is the west, if you don't do as they do you are a failure, even if what they are doing is not good for you.

Pls ow does dat correlate wt wat I said?
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
halavoke:

Pls ow does dat correlate wt wat I said?
I don't need to tell you at what age i would marry off my daughters.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by tomsniel(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Islam and paedophilia...Two Words that Go together well.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
The disgusting thing about animals like him is that they will be the first to oppose gay marriages,modelling,educatioin indecent dressing and strip clubs.but the can shamelessly support child marriage.some groups of religions that know themselves are the biggest hypocrites of all timesgrin o I forgot to add to,polygamy.tufiaaaakwa

I wonder the pleasure paedophiles like yerima derive in inserting their condemned prick inside a little growing vagina.I doubt whether the girl has started developing breasts sef.tufiaaaaa.let me just stop here.I want the consciences of paedophiles like yerima to start pricking them
Pyrrho: Agbaya!!! Eranko!!! Alai ni 'tiju!!!
All these shameless adults, greedy people, wicked souls, are always using islam as an excuse to kill people, abuse children, oppress women, avoid development because of selfishness and to promote exploitation (by opposing education)...
I don't want to even get to the "70 virgins" syndrome.
Bt God is watching all of you hypocrites.
*spits*
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
No,leave him let him be deceiving himself by justifying adolescent/teenage pregnancy with child marriage.we know their type.by the time one money miss road aboki comes and splash small change on his face,he will give oit his 9year old daughter for marriage.do they know the difference between ram and pikin
babyosisi:

On what thread has anyone ever condoned the impregnation of a child
You don't have to tell bloody lies in your bid to support child marriage
Getting a child pregnant is a crime
What Yerima did should be a crime too
Calling it marriage doesn't make it better
A child is still a child
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2013

What! Happy that she didn't have a right to choice of a life partner. Happy that her dignity was being traded on the platform of culture and religion. Happy that she was being seen and used as a 2nd class citizen.

Enough is enough! This is the 21st century. And for that peodphile old fool and his silly cohorts, get ready to be drown.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by prettyG: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Buoyed by Senator Yerima's recent victory, Pastor Eze moved fast in Edo. Two aged 6, two aged 11.
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by nora544: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
please Nigerian let the hole world know what happen in your country because this is against human rights.

please start a campain with www.avaaz.org

Please start there the world will know and the president will have much problems because this law is against girls the next law that they want is that they say every muslim woman must be circumsized.

That is the only way that this law gets known all over the world.

http://www.avaaz.org

please don't wait start it
Re: Yerima Persuades Senate To Support Underage Marriage In Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
luvmijeje:
What! Happy that she didn't have a right to choice of a life partner. Happy that her dignity was being traded on the platform of culture and religion. Happy that she was being seen and used as a 2nd class citizen.

Enough is enough! This is the 21st century. And for that peodphile old fool and his silly cohorts, get ready to be drown.

What matter is she is happy. How many of our christian sisters have grown old waiting for that life partner?
I dear say 70% of christian sister are not married.

Anyway my repliwee doesn't seen to have respect for religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.