Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. (9563 Views)

Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Nigerian Builds Biggest Hospital (AFAM CLINICS) In Brooklyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by Enijomah(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abeggy make shell go boil shit ,now dem wan say dem no sabi say na top govt officials dey do the major crude oil thiefy thify,i have witness in two occasions where govt bungry barges 14 in numbers pass my community,i have a friend working with DPR the guy also accuse senetor magnus of having were dey process stolen crude,so make shell short up dey knw who does thieves are
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by Shekson(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na we dey try improve power supply and itz still D̶̲̥̅̊ same us dats destroying Ι̥τ̲̅ with theft. Haba wat a paradox. Are we looking for a miracle? because if these activities continue, no administration can solve Nigeria's power problem. Plssss using dis medium to reach out to those I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ Niger Delta region, plsss let's all work togeda on the development of this country. Abeg
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by beewhyfocs(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
And to think that the people vandalizing pipelines see nothing wrong in their devilish acts amazes me.

I think its not only government that is failing us. A lot of us are failing this nation. Some people here know those profiting from this evil acts yet they complain about the situation.

Prayer is that those responsible for all these issues will know no peace from generation to generation.
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by ssultana(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
cryCould this be why shell hasn't paid us this year"s scholarship?
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
SHELL is Nigerian Government. Thats all
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by MightyThor(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
This just out that the presidency is now accusing the IOC's of complicity in ongoing crude oil theft saga.

Well both the shameless FG and the corrupt IOC's should keep it up. How can the Government blame the IOC's for stealing from the country, you the FG, are suppose to protect it interest FG you have the means to limit this rape of our country now? just like a helpless girl tired and continuously raped by each passer by that happens upon her.

The level of incompetency, shamelessness and outright....evil.. (for lack of a better word)going on daily in this country is mind boggling.

For crying out loud why cant they steal in moderation and attempt to do the right thing for the masses, ohh so i forgot this is Nigeria where everything is done to the extreme!
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Post

I really don't know where we are headed as a country. So much bad news.
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by T8ksy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Omen100:

you know that's funny right, but on a most serious note, Afam4ever needs to be shot in the head. angry angry angry angry angry

Yeah but why waste a BULLET to accomplish this noble goal? I can vouch for much more cheaper

alternatives cheesy grin grin
Re: Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. by suwailad(f): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu / Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority / 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.