Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pls Kindly Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Kindly Advice (1693 Views)

Ladies Pls Kindly Stop This Habit / Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This / Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
There is a discussion between i and my spouse about money. "She said i should be giving her money weekly or Monthly? I asked how much? "She said anything that comes my mind" Am confused on what to do because am a victim of heart break before, so am afraid to do anything for her now. Pls kindly advice on what to do.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by buklan4realyah(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Anytin u can afford...... just show care.

even if it is little. just do ur best

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by texaco1: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
angry tell her to go to hell
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahah see billing, is she not working??
Well at the end of the day its your money you can do whatever you want with it but I'll advise instead of giving her ''anything that comes to your mind'' as she claims you should save up and start a business for her.

Parasitism shouldn't be condoned at all unless you enjoy it as it makes you feel ''superior'' to her which is very very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Enegod(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1: angry tell her to go to hell
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
She is working?
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by sexymoma(f): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
A good, well trained, polite and responsible woman would not ask for such...
How long have you guys been dating if i may ask
If you giving her monthly allowi that means you are indirectly building a duplex in her life with your money, why cant she advice you to invest your money in something that both of you would benefit from, why is she demanding in favor of herself. Monthly allowance that she cant even ask her parent to provide. mtcheeeeew.
OPEN YOUR BRAIN BRO.
My advice for you is to tell her you are not promising monthly or weekly allowance but anytime you have you would give her.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Just 11 months now..
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by sexymoma(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
seun4peace2015: Just 11 months now..
You mean 11 Month shocked, Not even three years or more, ah ma brother there is fire on the mountain, How much do know her, do you know the kind of friend she keep? Dont you think her friends might be influencing her am just asking o

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
I can't say? Because i never knew how she started this behaviour.Am just been careful to handle the situations.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by chelseaguy: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
sexymoma: A good, well trained, polite and responsible woman would not ask for such...
How long have you guys been dating if i may ask
If you giving her monthly allowi that means you are indirectly building a duplex in her life with your money, why cant she advice you to invest your money in something that both of you would benefit from, why is she demanding in favor of herself. Monthly allowance that she cant even ask her parent to provide. mtcheeeeew.
OPEN YOUR BRAIN BRO.
My advice for you is to tell her you are not promising monthly or weekly allowance but anytime you have you would give her.

I couldn't have said it better, sexymoma. I also feel like proposing to you...are you married?
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
@OP
- is she working?
- how much is she earning monthly compared to your salary?
- if she makes her own money, then what is the handout for?
- do you guys have a joint account?
- since she said anything that comes your mind, give her ₦1K, et voila!
- instead of handing her money, why dont you instead teach her how to make her own money (or bankroll a small biz for her)?
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
She finished from a reputable fashioned school and she had graduated. I don't get salary now. I just finished my incorporated Company and i own it,nothing of joint account and i can never had such.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^so you are both unemployed at this present time?! where does she expects this "mystery money" to come from?
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
I have my own Biz Flourishing.. Am into CCTV Installation, Pabx Installation and Bulksms site running . ICT in general.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
chelseaguy:

I couldn't have said it better, sexymoma. I also feel like proposing to you...are you married?
am not married but have been taken tongue, so park go BRT lane. grin
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by texaco1: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
seun4peace2015: I have my own Biz Flourishing.. Am into CCTV Installation, Pabx Installation and Bulksms site running . ICT in general.
Tell her to get a loan for you so that u can enlarge ur business then u will treat her nice grin
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by sexymoma(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
seun4peace2015: I have my own Biz Flourishing.. Am into CCTV Installation, Pabx Installation and Bulksms site running . ICT in general.
My brother the point is she dont suppose to make it mandatory. Even if she knows you can afford to give her money every 2 2 hours.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by jhydebaba(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
the lady needs monthly payment as subscription for nyashing her, don't u get Pay her according to the pleasure u derive, shikena!
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013

so you ARE making money (however small it may be), and she isnt....... man give her something as she will need some little cash to buy her female stuff (you know wink )

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by texaco1: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Op,tell her to make nyanshi pay as you go,in that way you will be paying for services rendered
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
My aim is in another dimension but d way she speaks am confused because she had her parent financing her one way or the other. I believe to work hard now to save the future..
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by sexymoma(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

so you ARE making money (however small it may be), and she isnt....... man give her something as she will need some little cash to buy her female stuff (you know wink )
Dont forget they aren't married, their relationship is just 11 month, with the way the op narrated his story it really shows that the lady is somehow demanding, if she is doing this while in relationship, i wonder what she would do in marriage. No offence
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
seun4peace2015: My aim is in another dimension but d way she speaks am confused because she had her parent financing her one way or the other. I believe to work hard now to save the future..

bro, how can you expect her parent to still bankroll her , when you are MARRIED to her. thats your responsibility now, and although you may not have to hand her the money, you need to provide her with her needs (you go buy tampons at the supermarket?!).

sexymoma: Dont forget they aren't married, their relationship is just 11 month, with the way the op narrated his story it really shows that the lady is somehow demanding, if she is doing this while in relationship, i wonder what she would do in marriage. No offence

isnt she his "spouse"?

@OP
is he your wife or just dating?
is she working or not?!
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls don't be mislead.. Yet to get married oh..
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
seun4peace2015: Pls don't be mislead.. Yet to get married oh..

AH ok then:
if she is living with you, YOU PAY!
if she is living with her parents, THEY PAY!

and dont be calling her your "spouse" yet!

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by seun4peace2015(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
SHE IS NOT LIVING WITH ME.
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^ then technically you dont owe her anything.......be honest and tell her that you have been burned in the past and will only provide for her needs when she becomes your wife. even at that, tell her that you will provide for the FAMILY, not giving her a personal salary at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by texaco1: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Op,if u bang ashewo u no go pay?give the girl some dough
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1: Op,if u bang ashewo u no go pay?give the girl some dough

what does banging ashi got to do with this man and his future wife?
comparing her to ashi is very disrespectful of you. whats next? ashi take it up the aasss so his wife MUST do it?
Re: Pls Kindly Advice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

who be dis edioot? And to tink u r a guy is anoda issue entirely. Can u imagine d advice u r givin to a fellow man? Did u say give her money? Is he married to her yet? Is she his responsibilty? Is d lady in question an orphan? If u giv birth to a female child, dnt take care of her and see if she will nt become an ashee like d Op's gf. @all, the opportunity to make money is open to everyone both male and female. Dis day, wat most ladies dnt knw is dat, as they set out to hunt for rich, industrious n well to do guys who can provide for them, some smart dudes (like us) hav taken it upon ourselves to hunt for productive n industrious ladies as well. Any lady dat tries such wit me is on her way out! If I go giv u money while datin u, na my sole decision NOT YOURS! Abi I go dey pay u salary for datin u? #nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advice by texaco1: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

what does banging ashi got to do with this man and his future wife?
comparing her to ashi is very disrespectful of you. whats next? ashi take it up the aasss so his wife MUST do it?
Ok,I am sorry then I think u are right,but why doesn't the guy give some money to the lady ?I don't think the guy gives at all and what the lady is trying to do is to train the op to be a responsible man and to make him realise that once she gets to him she will become his responsibility

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance / My Cousin Is In Love With Me / 30 Things Better Than Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.