Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Cousin Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is In Love With Me (1723 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / My Cousin Is Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
we met 2 years ago at first i never knew she is my cousin n im happy we didnt do anything........i just find out she is my cousin so i told her we should back off but she refuse to listen telling me that my trick is to dump her for my new chick.please what do you guys suggest i tell her to understand because its for real. Thanks for your candid advice
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by 190: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
undecided undecided

Hmm. . .

I'd say Nyash her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hammedkola(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2013
@190....you must be a badt guy while the op is a very good badt guy.

Back to the topic, if she is beautiful, kindly nd gently will her for me
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by 190: 12:32am On Nov 04, 2013
hammedkola: @190....you must be a badt guy while the op is a very good badt guy.

undecided undecided
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hammedkola(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

undecided undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by gluv01(f): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2013
She knows the truth so let her back off before an inbreeding occurs which is abominable. There is nothing bad about the truth.
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2013
What is the meaning of cousine?? undecided undecided
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Merkki(f): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Stoopid people that can't even spell. Your lives revolve around women. You all need to grow up.
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by iterator25: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2013
hensben: we met 2 years ago at first i never knew she is my cousine n im happy we didnt do anything........i just find out she is my cousine so i told her we should back off but she refuse to listen telling me thtas my trick to dump her for my new chick.please what do you guys suggest i tell her to understand because its for real. Thanks for your candid advice
back off before you guys bring another Musiwa into this country
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by psucc(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Kop do!
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Op ur use of English is quite terrible. Smh undecided
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2013
If dem grow up nw and dem no prosper,dem go sey na 1 witch tie deir destiny!!mtchewwwwu!
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Monstertrucks: What is the meaning of cousine?? undecided undecided
That has been my confusion too, maybe he meant cosine in mathematics undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Ruq: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
This trick will work.

Am your cousin damn It !!!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr. N miss english its cousin,its typo error though she is a distance cousin but i have back off n she is still disturbing me.I deleted her number imediately i confirm we can not dat.
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr. N miss english its cousin,its typo error though she is a distance cousin but i have back off n she is still disturbing me.I deleted her number imediately i confirm we can not dat.
Merkki: Stoopid people that can't even spell. Your lives revolve around women. You all need to grow up.
must u insult me hun
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Im confident dt known of u here is better than me in term of english...who cant spell cousin? I wrote ds last night so i was feeling dizzy....so sdf if u dont have anytin to say.
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2013
This place is not an english class as far as u guys can comprehend d message why bother about my english...onwan teachers....
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2013
This place is not an english class as far as u guys can comprehend d message why bother about my english...onwan teachers....ok let me modify it
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2013
This place is not an english class as far as u guys can comprehend d message why bother about my english...onwan teachers....ok let me modify it...wait o is english my father tongue?mehn no need to modify
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by emandman: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2013
@topic
is she african "cousine" or chinese cuisine
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you high?
Okay sleep me her well
Re: My Cousin Is In Love With Me by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
what is this one saying
Shaldre007: Are you high?
Okay sleep me her well

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? / 5 Reason Men Patronizes Prostitutes / Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.