Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59248 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by SpruceDrinks: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote autalencia25]Vabu ooooooo[/quote]komaa roll
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
I pity Nigerians now we have begun to swim in the rivers of error now,that is why we dont know truth from lies.God revealing heaven to someone does not mean the person went to heaven.The bible say ''the secret things belong to God but that which is revealed is unto man for warning, correction,edification ,teaching,rebuke etc.Please if you do not think about a time of reckoning or end of time ,try visit other religion like hindu,islam,traditional religion they will tell you something about a time you will give account of what you have done.Bear in mind my people some minute to your depature on earth your life record will be played back to you,that is when you see people that know asking people they offende to forgive them and wants to make amend.STOP WRITING RUBBISH ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Op I no blame U

I blame Govt. wey allow our Warehouses to be used as Churches
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Okijajuju1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
But wait o!!

I thought that people will only go to heaven after Jesus comes according to;

1 Theselonians 4:15 - 17..

15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So which one is this one again na?!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Trusty247: and i nid 2 c my late mum too who died eight years ago.she was very gud.
Hahaha Trusty,urs is long ago nw,I know u must by nw 4getting the pain. I really thinking of my Cousin I hv nt seen him since 2007 nw he is in no Mans land. Anyway hw are u? And sorry 4 ur Mom.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Op I no blame U

I blame govt wey allow our Warehouses to be used as Churches

Our mental asylums have been turned to churches and mosques, to be attended by the mentally impaired. We need a better govt

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Really?? What a joke, our best information about heaven or hell comes from only one person. undecided
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by solomon111(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't know if this story is true or false.
But one thing i believe is that if anybody will make heaven,then sis. abiodun kumuyi should be among them.
Atleast judging by her lifestyle,she was the epitome of christian simplicity and grace.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by penny01502: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Imagine what mustapha miss out
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
solomon111: Na wa o.
The comments on this thread is something else.
Just like the days of Noah.
"In the last days scoffers shall arise...."

Mr Man, go to the villages and scare them with your fables!

Last days since the 1900s. We are no longer in the dark ages

Someone had a Vision of heaven where he saw someone and he did not beg God to make him die in his vision.

Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dederocs(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
who is seeing all these...just curious.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Adiotimothy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
The kingdom of God is at hand, let the dreamer alone. Be prepared.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Symphony007: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman:

but he couldn't help it, he was created just to suck our blood....
that is the irony of the whole thing and a question i'll like by religious friends to answer. What qualifies as sin?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You need to get off this deeper life propaganda craze and stop propagating the gospel of demons
In Christ there is neither Jew nor gentile,slave nor free,circumcised or circumcised.
Baptist or deeper life
under the cross,his people are his people,denominations mean nothing
If the Bible is true then this nonsense up there is false
If God be God worship Him and lift Him up

Your attempts to cause divisions in the House of God with cheap deeper supremacy dreams and revelations will fail you
The Lord rebuke

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, [size=18pt]variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies[/size], Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Gal. 5:16-21, KJV).

Hello babyosisi, how is sheniqua? cheesy You are cordially invited to a special programme titled: The God That Cannot Fail @:

You can watch it online on this link: http://www.dclmhq.org/ cheesy

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by raystanley(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
profeth: Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is for us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.
DUMB A.SS, THE SAME PEOPLE AS THEY ARE TAGGED! IS THIS ENOUGH REASON WHY YOU SHOULD FILL PEOPLE WITH ARRANT NONSENSE! AND DONKEY SHIT.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by solomon111(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
dare2think:

Mr Man, go to the villages and scare them with your fables!

Last days since the 1900s. We are no longer in the dark ages

Someone had a Vision of heaven where he saw someone and he did not beg God to make him die in his vision.

Tales by moonlight
ok sir.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Btruth: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
If this is true,I wish to see my Cousin who died last dec,too he was very gd guy.

......try & make it to heaven first bro. Don't joke with your salvation, we all are sinners though, but believing that Jesus is Lord, that He truly died for our sins, and rose up, ascending to heaven, and finally coming back for those who believe in Him, though with faith and by His grace, only His grace......then,...

I think you should be able to see your cousin (if he is there oooo).

Shalom.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by emmanuel4758(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman:

Our mental asylums have been turned to churches and mosques, to be attended by the mentally impaired. We need a better govt
onyibo
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
seunlayi: [size=30pt]I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TRASH VISION BUT I AM SURE SISTER BIODUN WILL MAKE IT[/size]

It is straight out of the pit of hell
Lying lips deceiving the Church
The Lord rebuke them all
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Everyone goes to heaven apparently. So my people please let try resolving the problems of this country while dead people worry about the other side .
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
solomon111: I don't know if this story is true or false.
But one thing i believe is that if anybody will make heaven,then sis. abiodun kumuyi should be among them.
Atleast judging by her lifestyle,she was the epitome of christian simplicity and grace.
I'm an epitome of Christian simplicity and grace too, I'll definitely make heaven too then smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by solomon111(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
hornipipe: I'm an epitome of Christian simplicity and grace too, I'll definitely make heaven too then smiley
who am i to say no.
If you are an epitome of christian simplicity and grace,then it means you have come a long way.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by raystanley(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
sambrow:

I pity u, u beta retrace ur step b4 itz tu late
Bleep 0FF! WHY CAN'T NIGERIANS DEAL WITH PURE FACTS, AND PRATICAL TO DETERMINE THE TRUTH. WELL SINCE ALMOST ALL NIGERIANS ARE DUMB A*S*S WHAT WILL ONE EXPECT? DUMB POSTS...

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by oobim(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
These confusionists; which one b pool of blood that washes our sin every time we sin? Disgusting!

I thought the bible says that those who died in Christ shall be ressurected when our saviour returns.Wetin d sister dey do for heaven so soon? Just imagine millions of soul springing up from d earth n d oceans, lifting holy hands in worship to d king of kings.It is gona b mind blowing!
Believe n live right..it costs nothing! In d end, u will lose nothing.
Jesus shall return, He will! Life is deeper than we think.You won't understand until your soul leaves your body for a minute. There is a life after here
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
dare2think: This is a joke.

[size=16pt]CAN SOMEONE SEE A VISION ON WHEN NIGERIA WILL HAVE CONSTANT ELECTRICITY.[/size]

That is more important than these unverifiable claims!
So nairalanders is now T B JOSHUA abi ?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
I thought in heaven you don't recognize any1, even your relations you only sing with the angels!, so how come people die recognize ppl and come back, last time it was hell this time heaven!! What else is new!! Mmtcheeew
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ALEXIS0240: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
He that has an ear,let him hear,no be by force.messages from the great beyond under any religion should never be taken for granted.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Yazmin: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
postulate321: what is he saying?

He sayeth that which thee comprehendeth not and what thou knowesth lest of....
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ChainBlinger: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
True Lies!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
solomon111: who am i to say no.
If you are an epitome of christian simplicity and grace,then it means you have come a long way.
Yes I have. smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.