Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59249 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by bebechuks: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
mmmustapha: Beautiful lie
such a cute lie oo.d bible said that in heaven there is no father husbby nd etc in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mintayo:

my dear,you are asking d wrong person d right question,if u indeed want to knw d answer=STUDY THE BIBLE YOURSELF,ASK D HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU,AND HE WILL SURELY DIRECT YOU INTO THE RIGHT PATH.
The person u r asking has no authority on d bible,he is just as human as urself...i cn tell u what his reply will be,but i wnt-dnt be lazy christain,study d WORD OF GOD YOURSELF!
GOd bless you as u do.

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment. " - John 5:28-29

Notice :

1. They are in their graves not in hell or heaven.
2. At the final resurrection, they will hear the voice of Jesus
3. The saints will be translated into immortality
4. The wicked will be judged and destroyed.

Consider this collaborative verse :

"Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace." - Daniel 12:2

Ola's article is a demonic LIE from SATAN !!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abiodun Kumuyi (Wife of Dr. W.F. Kumuyi, died 2009)

"On the morning of Saturday, April 11, 2009, she woke up as usual and joined the Faith Clinic session from the retreat venue on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. As she listened to her husband leading the congregation in soul-stirring hymns, she joined and sang with a surprisingly strong and clear voice. All her weaknesses seemed to have disappeared. Her face glowed as she sang along:

“There is a new name written down in glory,
And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine!
And the white robed angels sing the story,
“A sinner has come home”.
For there’s a new name written down in glory,
And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine;
With my sins forgiven I am bound for heaven,
Never more to roam.”

Those taking care of her were over-joyed at the sudden transformation. They watched as she sang happily, then, settled down to listen to the Pastor’s Message titled: “The Shield of Faith”, which stressed protection for believers, pulling down strongholds and preservation in the shelter of the Almighty Father. At the end of the message, she became engrossed in the prayers that followed; and as soon as she heard the final "In Jesus Name", she said,

"Amen".

Then, she turned her face, shut her eyes, and passed to glory".

http://www.dclm.org/

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Abiodun Kumuyi (Wife of Dr. W.F. Kumuyi, died 2009)

"On the morning of Saturday, April 11, 2009, she woke up as usual and joined the Faith Clinic session from the retreat venue on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. As she listened to her husband leading the congregation in soul-stirring hymns, she joined and sang with a surprisingly strong and clear voice. All her weaknesses seemed to have disappeared. Her face glowed as she sang along:

Never more to roam.”

Those taking care of her were over-joyed at the sudden transformation. They watched as she sang happily, then, settled down to listen to the Pastor’s Message titled: “The Shield of Faith”, which stressed protection for believers, pulling down strongholds and preservation in the shelter of the Almighty Father. At the end of the message, she became engrossed in the prayers that followed; and as soon as she heard the final "In Jesus Name", she said,

"Amen".

http://www.dclm.org/

1. God decides who he glorifies.
2. She is dead and buried waiting for the resurrection like anybody else.

Ola, stop worshipping your pastor and his wives, this is called Idolatry, follow Jesus.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Vansnickers: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm

Why am i not surprised?! Only a River of blood can quench the Thirst of the Blood-Thirsty Yahweh.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by meshacha1: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
I believe the vision/revelation, and my prayer is that God should give me the grace to make heaven in JESUS NAME! Mean while I will start now and begin to watch my ways and pray and follow the Lord more closely!!![color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by polosky: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=ooman]Yes I saw her too as The Flying Pig, the Great God honored her with fresh Pork.

Yeah! These are these are the once that have doubt of making it. But the lord is still waiting for you even right this moment is not too late. He is knocking at the door of your heart!

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by oyedun82(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pedagogue: 1.It is quite possible that this 'dream' is the figment of the imagination of d dreamer...

2.It is also possible that there is nothing called heaven and hell!!!

One thing is however clear, No.1 and 2 are two different things.
We can decide to believe No. 1 or not!
But No.2 carries with it a weight no one should ever pay - HELL!!!

Many believe that there is no hell and no heaven! But friends, what if there is? Is it not risky to live one's life thinking there is no hell and die to find out there is!

And again, many disregard d heaven& hell 'theory' cos no one can say with scientific certainty that there will be RAPTURE...

But friends,lets attempt to answer this by looking at it from this angle- is death not similar to rapture? Since no one knows the date and time of both, is this not a significant relationship? Once a person is dead, that marks the person's 'rapture' from earth!! D subsequent ascension to heaven/hell of dead saints/ sinners after the blowing of d trumpet is only symbolic.
Once a person is dead, he/she cannot amend his ways-so, he/she will be judged based on how he lived his life b4 d time of death. The same also applies to people that are not dead before the trumpet is blown- they will be judged based on their actions as at d time of d blaring of d trumpet.

One curious thing about this heaven and Hell theory is that d 2 major religions (Xtianity and Islam) both believe in Heaven and hell!!!

D sum total of my post is - Let us live right in order to make heaven!!! Believe me, I'm a serial sinner...arguably worse than most ppl here...! But when it comes to heaven/hell topics/thoughts, I find it difficult to accept any suggestion of going to hell! Oh Lord, I really want to make heaven. Create in me a clean heart that will fulfill your heaven 'visa' requirements. All I need is HIs GRaCE.
i love this

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
As much as we want to believe theres no hell, it is certain there is and i have no doubt that the knigdom of heaven is coming so soon, its inevitable and if uve noticed these experiences revelations come every time, even aethists get revelations from jesus, , professionals and the most rational people on earth are getting revelations from jesus cos jesus is real and he is really the way. Give your hearts to jesus today, and strive to stay holy.
JESUS IS FOR REAL! Ex athiest.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by oyedun82(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pedagogue: 1.It is quite possible that this 'dream' is the figment of the imagination of d dreamer...

Many believe that there is no hell and no heaven! But friends, what if there is? Is it not risky to live one's life thinking there is no hell and die to find out there is!

And again, many disregard d heaven& hell 'theory' cos no one can say with scientific certainty that there will be RAPTURE...

But friends,lets attempt to answer this by looking at it from this angle- is death not similar to rapture? Since no one knows the date and time of both, is this not a significant relationship? Once a person is dead, that marks the person's 'rapture' from earth!! D subsequent ascension to heaven/hell of dead saints/ sinners after the blowing of d trumpet is only symbolic.
Once a person is dead, he/she cannot amend his ways-so, he/she will be judged based on how he lived his life b4 d time of death. The same also applies to people that are not dead before the trumpet is blown- they will be judged based on their actions as at d time of d blaring of d trumpet.

One curious thing about this heaven and Hell theory is that d 2 major religions (Xtianity and Islam) both believe in Heaven and hell!!!

D sum total of my post is - Let us live right in order to make heaven!!! Believe me, I'm a serial sinner...arguably worse than most ppl here...! But when it comes to heaven/hell topics/thoughts, I find it difficult to accept any suggestion of going to hell! Oh Lord, I really want to make heaven. Create in me a clean heart that will fulfill your heaven 'visa' requirements. All I need is HIs GRaCE.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
sylvalord:
U got it all wrong dude..

U r not forced pay tithes.. Its jst a commandment God gave and as xtians we are meant to follow God's commandments..

What we are compelled to do is love d lord our God with all our heart and worship him.. Jesus is d way, d truth and life.. Pls give ur life to him and ur life will be made whole

Was i speaking double Dutch ? I said your god can go to hell! He is meant for ppl like you!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Imthebest(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is dis new pattern of advertising? Just call dis Deeper Life Bible Church evangelism, pls. Dis will certainly get u more members.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mediachirps(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
brain washed Christians. you'll die of imaginary art. person wey never qualify to touch the gate of hell.talkles of heaven.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel: 100% nonsense.

The devil is a liar and deceiver , the bible is very clear on the truth that the only hope a dead man or woman has is the resurrection.

False prophets and their gullible followers place people in hell or heaven even before judgement day , the resurrection becomes almost a joke and makes a mockery of the hope of all believers.

This is a false vision from the father of lies.

I pity u that wrote this quote, because if u fail to receive christ and abide by the truth, the demon in hell will never pity u for once. They will torture u till u regret why u were created into this world, u think its a childs play. Anyway i think 1 tim 4vs 4 is playing a role in ur life right now.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dee60:

With God, all things are possible. With God, it is possible for a man to be taken to heaven and returned to earth. Nothing is impossible with God.

God bless you. For with God all things are possible.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dallyemmy: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
John 14:6  Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Ayatullah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Abiodun Kumuyi (Wife of Dr. W.F. Kumuyi, died 2009)

Never more to roam.”

"Amen".

OLAADEGBU Please can I have the video clip of this 'memorable' occasion?

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by kolamilan(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
first class lie.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: I pity u that wrote this quote, because if u fail to receive christ and abide by the truth, the demon in hell will never pity u for once. They will torture u till u regret why u were created into this world, u think its a childs play. Anyway i think 1 tim 4vs 4 is playing a role in ur life right now.

A number of things to note ;

1. Demons are not in hell , they are on earth deceiving people like you.
2. After judgement day, it is God that will punish and destroy the wicked including demons and SATAN.
3. Your gospel is straight from the mouth of SATAN , God is not in the torture business
4. Salvation is not by force , you accept it and live or you reject it and die the second death.
5. You are obviously ignorant of the scriptures and most likely a follower of MEN.
6. You need to repent and believe In the real Jesus.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by alexleo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel:

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment. " - John 5:28-29

Notice :

1. They are in their graves not in hell or heaven.
2. At the final resurrection, they will hear the voice of Jesus
3. The saints will be translated into immortality
4. The wicked will be judged and destroyed.

Consider this collaborative verse :

"Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace." - Daniel 12:2

Ola's article is a demonic LIE from SATAN !!

smiley

Luke 16:19-31

19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[d] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Godswill41(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] oh God have mercy on the entire universe including myself to end in heaven. God lives, trust him he will make all the impossible to be possible. Am happy for those that re opportuned to see heaven. I pray that God should includ my name

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
@alexeo

Your post on Luke 16 is a Parable. smiley

To form a major doctrine on 1 parable is at best poor bible scholarship.

For those who want an explanation of the rich man and Lazarus, you can read my article :

https://www.nairaland.com/974971/rich-man-lazarus
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
profeth: Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is for us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.

As far as my own religion is concerned,the OP is maddening. Come,u think say na babies dey on nairaland. Mtschew

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please, those of you
who condemn should
not mention what
might also cause you to
be condemned. Leave
her to God to judge....we
don't know if she is
lying or saying the
truth....as the bible says
we do not have the
right to judge or
condemn any man, only
He is in authority to
judge.
What we can all pick
from her message is
for us to change our
ways and repent.
Thank you
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by kolaxy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mark 8:35-36

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Tininitanana(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013

Get to know Jesus pls it is very important brother.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by parkuel(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
profeth: Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is for us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.
if God wanna give his signs, he givs a clear one in which dere wud be no doubt... Dis person didnt probably eat b4 going to sleep... They now go to heaven 4 excursion abi
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm very happy to see this. I don't care if its true or not, mummy is up above I'm going to see her someday. Adieu!mama. We love you very much and miss u terribly smiley

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by alexleo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel: @alexeo

Your post on Luke 16 is a Parable. smiley

To form a major doctrine on 1 parable is at best poor bible scholarship.

For those who want an explanation of the rich man and Lazarus, you can read my article :

https://www.nairaland.com/974971/rich-man-lazarus

Sorry my brother, it is you that says its a parable and not the scriptures so I won't accept yours. You are not the one that wrote the scriptures and you are not the Holy spirit that inspired the writing so I have no reason to believe you rather than what am seeing in the scripture.
Secondly, whether its a parable(which is your own words) or not(which I believe), a message is being passed to us in the story and the whole content of that story is the message Jesus was, and is passing to us. If the content of the message was not exactly what he wanted us to learn, he would have stated the lesson he was driving at at the end of the story. If you check the parable in the same luke 16, Jesus told a parable from verses 1- 8, ended it there and started telking of the lessons from it from verse 9-13. In as much as Jesus did not attach any other lesson at the end of the story of Lazarus, it then means that the whole content of the story is the message or lesson he was passing to us. Any other imterpretations you people are giving to it is self manufactured and totally unacceptable. The worst thing any child of God will do is to rely on such unfounded and unauthentic interpretations. The story of Lazarus is a very plain message and as we can clearly see, the disciples didn't ask Jesus for any explanations as they usually did when they don't understand his statements,teachings or actions. If we honestly want to cling to the scriptures as we proclaim here, then we must totally drop all these our self manufactured interpretations. It is all these diverse man made interpretations of the scriptures that has created so much confusion amongs christians and churches. We must do away with all of them and truly face the scriptures bros. Thanks.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by seegobe(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
devigblegble: End time things jor
repent today...don't wait for tomr chikena
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
alexleo:

Sorry my brother, it is you that says its a parable and not the scriptures so I won't accept yours. You are not the one that wrote the scriptures and you are not the Holy spirit that inspired the writing so I have no reason to believe you rather than what am seeing in the scripture.
Secondly, whether its a parable(which is your own words) or not(which I believe), a message is being passed to us in the story and the whole content of that story is the message Jesus was, and is passing to us. If the content of the message was not exactly what he wanted us to learn, he would have stated the lesson he was driving at at the end of the story. If you check the parable in the same luke 16, Jesus told a parable from verses 1- 8, ended it there and started telking of the lessons from it from verse 9-13. In as much as Jesus did not attach any other lesson at the end of the story of Lazarus, it then means that the whole content of the story is the message or lesson he was passing to us. Any other imterpretations you people are giving to it is self manufactured and totally unacceptable. The worst thing any child of God will do is to rely on such unfounded and unauthentic interpretations. The story of Lazarus is a very plain message and as we can clearly see, the disciples didn't ask Jesus for any explanations as they usually did when they don't understand his statements,teachings or actions. If we honestly want to cling to the scriptures as we proclaim here, then we must totally drop all these our self manufactured interpretations. It is all these diverse man made interpretations of the scriptures that has created so much confusion amongs christians and churches. We must do away with all of them and truly face the scriptures bros. Thanks.

You do err , not knowing the scriptures.

You cannot form a major and important doctrine which was never revealed to Adam, Abraham, David, Moses , Solomon etc , from a single parable.

Study Bro, it's about studying not cramming.

thanks.

smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by alexleo(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

You do err , not knowing the scriptures.

You cannot form a major and important doctrine which was never revealed to Adam, Abraham, David, Moses , Solomon etc , from a single parable.

Study Bro, it's about studying not cramming.

thanks.

smiley

This is simply your opinion and you are entitled to it. Like I ve always said, it doesn't hold water. It only starts and end with you.
If I had giving an interpretation to the lazarus story as I did in the past and you reject it then its understandable but when you are finding it difficult to accept the scriptures as it is written without adding your own interpretations then it raises questions. And if giving your own interpretations to scriptures is what you people have been refering to as studying the scripture then there is a whole lot of problem. It means the same thing you people have been accusing churches and pastors of doing is exactly what you people are doing behind the scene. It doesn't work that way. Bros na wa o.

And if we cannot build a major doctrine, according to your submission, from words that came out of the mouth of Jesus(whether as parable or not), I wonder whose words are so qualified to build it on. My brother, the words of Jesus are much more important to me than my very life. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.