Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59246 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm
Whoever had this revelation or trance or vision or whatever is a liar! It is scriptural that you can have revelation of Heaven and Hell but, you can't see the people inside. STOP SPREADING LIES
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
babyosisi: Please click on the link and start from the beginning of the story you will read

An 18 year old sick with tuberculosis and iron deficiency anemia saw a 6 year old tormented in hell and Mrs Kumuyi in heaven?
I hope he is now cured of his ailment
Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by patostation(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr. heaven and hell dreamer! Abeg park well joor, you no see nothing and nothing see you. You see Pastor Kumuyi's wife for heaven. And you no see Mother Theresa for there, abi? In short na high fever dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by irokobest(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel: 100% nonsense.

The devil is a liar and deceiver , the bible is very clear on the truth that the only hope a dead man or woman has is the resurrection.

False prophets and their gullible followers place people in hell or heaven even before judgement day , the resurrection becomes almost a joke and makes a mockery of the hope of all believers.

This is a false vision from the father of lies.

gbam. may God bless u. too much fables are told and people don't care of what the bible teaches.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman:

The Flying Pig shall destroy your soul if you dont worship him.
and who r u refering to as the flying pig? Certainly not my God.. Pls let d holy spirit take over ur soul b4 its too late.. Give ur life to christ
ifeness:

Turn to what? Voluntary slavery?
salvation brings freedom to the soul.. U might think u r free, but u are all around in shackles.. Repent bro.. REPENT

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
sylvalord:
and who r u refering to as the flying pig? Certainly not my God.. Pls let d holy spirit take over ur soul b4 its too late.. Give ur life to christ

salvation brings freedom to the soul.. U might think u r free, but u are all around in shackles.. Repent bro.. REPENT

You are wrong! I am free and you are in captivity.

You must pay tithes

You must sing loud and worship ur monster god

You must go to church....... And you call that salvation? Pls think well

I do non of them bullshhits!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Euckybaby(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
True lie
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Boss13: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I cannot question the validity of this testimony neither can I refute it. only one question,
How can a sophisticated'ly intelligent GOD be such a throw-back to the dark-ages.. washing in a river of Blood shocked shocked that reminds me of BAAL worshipers .. and for a Spirit God he seems to have an obscene addiction to material things, land, jewellery, Mansions, Gardens, plush Georgio Brutini Scarves an dHugo Boss perfumes

Guy this is wicked analysis. loool
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
sylvalord:

your god is only a figment of your imagination ..
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ mmmustapha. Beautiful lie? Whether you believe it or not does out rule out the truth of existence of heaven and hell. Or are you saying that for those that have never been to America, Tahaiti or Bermuda Triangle, to them those places are nonexistent? Please my friend, obey the voice of God and repent. Great and wise men fear and obey God. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Decryptor(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
One reason i have chosen not to believe all these "i visited heaven and hell" tales: Cos everyone of them who claims to have gone to either of these places comes back to tell us DIFFERENT versions of how they look like.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
From the same link,the same visioner says

i saw something that wonders me, I saw some group of people and they were women, they try all their possible best to pass through the way to heaven but a power was pushing them back. And the Lord told me "UNCLEAN THING SHALL NOT PASS THROUGH MY WAY". [Isaiah 35:8-9]. And I ask, what is the unclean thing in them? And the Lord told me "IT WAS THEIR DRESSING, THEY PUT ON EARRINGS, WEAVON, ATTACHMENT, CHAIN, JEWELS AND PUT ON MAN'S CLOTH, THEY BEAUTIFY THEIR SELF AND THEY WANT TO PASS THROUGH MY WAY, THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE, TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE. And he continues crying.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
Same old deeper life doctrine he heard from his pastors showing up in his dreams
Lord help us

The same agod that says this in revelation

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully adorned for her husband.

And this in Isaiah

Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Now against adornment
You folks are preaching heresies

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Kanmyos(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
You people should stop doubting if she's lying or not.whether you like it or not there is heaven,there is hell...
for you to prepare for an examination and find out that the exam will no longer hold,or not to prepare and find out that the exam will hold.tell me,which one is better??

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by simpleseyi: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls kindly educate me bible teachers and students; I thought everybody will be judge on the same day when the trumpet (or saxophone) sounds, how come some people are already in heaven and some in hell? Does it mean that some people are already judged before the sound of the trumpet or does it mean that each person will be judged immediately he/she dies. Please backup your answers with bible verses.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
simpleseyi: Pls kindly educate me bible teachers and students; I thought everybody will be judge on the same day when the trumpet (or saxophone) sounds, how come some people are already in heaven and some in hell? Does it mean that some people are already judged before the sound of the trumpet or does it mean that each person will be judged immediately he/she dies. Please backup your answers with bible verses.

John Wesley , Justin Martyr and William Tyndale agree with you :

William Tyndale who, with Coverdale, translated the Bible from Hebrew and Greek into English for the first time in 1535, said this, when debating with a Roman priest about resurrection: "Ye, in putting departed souls in heaven, hell, and purgatory, destroy the arguments wherewith Christ and Paul prove the resurrection. If there should be a heaven, tell me why they are not in as good care as the angels be, and then what cause is there of a resurrection?" The same error causes people today to ask- "If the dead are already in a blissful paradise, why must there yet be a resurrection?" If, however, we accept the Bible truth that the dead know not anything, that they sleep in death, then the resurrection at Jesus' return assumes the importance the Bible places upon it.

John Wesley, founder of the Methodist Church, said in a sermon on Luke 16:31, "It is indeed generally supposed that the souls of good men as soon as dislodged from the body, go directly to heaven, but this opinion has not the least foundation in the oracles of God."

Other church leaders have stated their beliefs on the state of man in death: "In AD 150, Justin Martyr wrote, 'If you meet some that are called Christians, who say there is no resurrection of the dead, but immediately when they die their souls are received up into heaven, take care that you do not look on these as Christians.' " Justin was a recognized leader in the first century after Christ, a man still known to have been firm in the true Christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by gemini35(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
solomon111: Na wa o.
The comments on this thread is something else.
Just like the days of Noah.
"In the last days scoffers shall arise...."
i,wonder if hell was made to scare us,?just askn
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by joephemzyz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: Yes I saw her too as The Flying Pig, the Great God honored her with fresh Pork.

Stoooopid punk!!.....
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ablyguy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Akin-David:

It is appointed unto man to die and after then Judgement...My bro, I'm not better than you but sure we all know there is an end and it is nearer than we thought.Heaven is real and Hell is real. Choose wisely.

Ok! And lie is real...
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ablyguy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
@op, abeg is my grandfather there too?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Rhema001: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: Yes I saw her too as The Flying Pig, the Great God honored her with fresh Pork.

accept the Lord Jesus Christ NOW or regret LATER. There is no mercy in hell

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

Im already looking forward to seeing you in hell... grin

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,'is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

grin grin
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by lovegeneration(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=profeth]Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is fo
r us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.[/quote

see let me tell you this believe it or not the kingdom of God is at hand, av also seen it severally that is coming to take his people soon

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
ifeness:

You are wrong! I am free and you are in captivity.

You must pay tithes

You must sing loud and worship ur monster god

You must go to church....... And you call that salvation? Pls think well

I do non of them bullshhits!
U got it all wrong dude..

U r not forced pay tithes.. Its jst a commandment God gave and as xtians we are meant to follow God's commandments..

What we are compelled to do is love d lord our God with all our heart and worship him.. Jesus is d way, d truth and life.. Pls give ur life to him and ur life will be made whole

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman:

your god is only a figment of your imagination ..
My GOD is real.. He is d only one true God.. D only way to him is Jesus Christ.. Pls turn to him

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: is there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going.

is dis de only thing dat is important to you.pls my brother dis is real,it is only the fool dat says in his heart dat their is no God.Jesus luvs u.heaven is real,hell is real

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by simpleseyi: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel:

John Wesley , Justin Martyr and William Tyndale agree with you :

William Tyndale who, with Coverdale, translated the Bible from Hebrew and Greek into English for the first time in 1535, said this, when debating with a Roman priest about resurrection: "Ye, in putting departed souls in heaven, hell, and purgatory, destroy the arguments wherewith Christ and Paul prove the resurrection. If there should be a heaven, tell me why they are not in as good care as the angels be, and then what cause is there of a resurrection?" The same error causes people today to ask- "If the dead are already in a blissful paradise, why must there yet be a resurrection?" If, however, we accept the Bible truth that the dead know not anything, that they sleep in death, then the resurrection at Jesus' return assumes the importance the Bible places upon it.

John Wesley, founder of the Methodist Church, said in a sermon on Luke 16:31, "It is indeed generally supposed that the souls of good men as soon as dislodged from the body, go directly to heaven, but this opinion has not the least foundation in the oracles of God."

Other church leaders have stated their beliefs on the state of man in death: "In AD 150, Justin Martyr wrote, 'If you meet some that are called Christians, who say there is no resurrection of the dead, but immediately when they die their souls are received up into heaven, take care that you do not look on these as Christians.' " Justin was a recognized leader in the first century after Christ, a man still known to have been firm in the true Christian faith.

Prof. thank you very much for the insight, but em em sorry; i am still confused despite your lecture. Please what can we derive from your premises.

a. there is no heaven or hell
b. there is heaven and hell
i. when people die, they are judged immediately
ii. when people die, they remain in the grave until the trumpet or saxophone sounds; all the dead are then awoken and judged.

pls select answer:
a.
b.i.
b.ii.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by tlops(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
dare2think: This is a joke.

[size=16pt]CAN SOMEONE SEE A VISION ON WHEN NIGERIA WILL HAVE CONSTANT ELECTRICITY.[/size]

That is more important than these unverifiable claims!

The time is N_V_R!!!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by headTO: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Malaria parasite
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
It is not over until tuberculosis joshua speaks

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Gabson91(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
i believe dis story,tins dat were said are exactly wat i read in a book titled heaven is so real by cho nam,dos dat make heaven hav a mansion to deir sef.also dere was a big hall wit saints who continualy sing praises to God,heaven is so real n i cant afford to miss it.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
simpleseyi:

Prof. thank you very much for the insight, but em em sorry; i am still confused despite your lecture. Please what can we derive from your premises.

ii. when people die, they remain in the grave until the trumpet or saxophone sounds; all the dead are then awoken and judged.

pls select answer:
a.
b.i.
b.ii.

bii

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Mintayo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
simpleseyi:

pls select answer:
a.
b.i.
b.ii.

my dear,you are asking d wrong person d right question,if u indeed want to knw d answer=STUDY THE BIBLE YOURSELF,ASK D HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU,AND HE WILL SURELY DIRECT YOU INTO THE RIGHT PATH.
The person u r asking has no authority on d bible,he is just as human as urself...i cn tell u what his reply will be,but i wnt-dnt be lazy christain,study d WORD OF GOD YOURSELF!
GOd bless you as u do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.