Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59247 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yea! Women stop dressing WORLDLY...pursue RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS without which no one will see the LORD
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nten:

Omo nawa o, people just dey drim, dey see vision, God spoke to them, dey see revelation, dey go heaven......
I don dey fear o, i no 1 go hell fire o! God abeg na beg i dey beg o!!

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit" - Joel 2:28-29.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by solomon111(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
babyosisi: For Oladeegbu and those like him

Therefore your style is not of God
You are preaching heresies
If deeper life preaches heresy,then it means there is no real church on earth.
And i am not a member of deeper life.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
davefieldpop: I am very suprised that there are many fools here, on wat ground shud u talk 2 ur creator anyhow, rememba Nebuchadnezar he was running his mouth against my Almghty God,I AM THAT I AM and u all know wat happened to him. I rever u O God

Again the false stories told to tie people like you down in bondage and fear. Why do you fear god? I guess so that he would not strike you down right? Do you truly believe a benevolent god will send people to hell? You need to think!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Mentcee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Curiously, I believe this revelation.

I don't know why!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Halleluyahtope: is there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going. ;Dis there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going.

Remember most xtians both male and female claim they are married to jesus. So i think your question has been answered,there is sex in heaven since jesus is bi sexual smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
babyosisi: For Oladeegbu and those like him

Therefore your style is not of God
You are preaching heresies

One message you wouldn't want to hear...

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mentcee: Curiously, I believe this revelation.

I don't know why!

Yes becos you believe anything
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
I can bet my life on it, this olaadeegbu guy would have drank poison with jim jones!

What sane fellow believe these nonsense in this digital age. Make use of the internet and expand your mind.

Stop pasting cartoons like a damn 4year old.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by joshuaidibia(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Made of gold? Mehn. Dats old sch. Ppl nw use diamond in making fones! Gold is cheap na. #u can ask gold circle#

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by badassnigga(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
rubbish. shitload of crap. r u sure it is heaven? av u been der before. those gullible sheep will still believe it sha lipsrsealed
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
ifeness:

Who is this almighty? Unless you accept he is almighty,then he/it/she is not!

Love does not put out fear......if you claim your god is love,then why fear him?
Only the Lord will save U.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by kwajahafiz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm
Poster u are soooooo full of it.........
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by pri3stess(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
All na wash abeg.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by bokohalal(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
If God has a mansion in heaven then he goes to sleep and shelter from the elements and does every other thing we do in mansions.
There is talk of a North Korean like glorification of God. And why do we need to praise God in heaven? You made it there already.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ayatullah:

I wonder when this OLAADEGBU man will stop fooooling himself. I have visited the site he is quoting from and found it surprising that OLAADEGBU who want us to believe he is an intelligent person on this forum will chose to present the Testimony of someone who claimed he had this experience when he was seriously ill with Low Blood and Tuberculosis in November 2012.

Where it became clear that this person was seriously ill and his testimony goes against the Bible is when he said in one of his testimonies that he saw a 6 year (six years old) boy being punished in hell because the boy used to disturb his parents during Pastor's Message. The question then is: Has this not gone clearly against Jesus Christ injunction in the bible that: LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD? OLAADEGBU should please stop this Spiritual 419 and respect our sensibility on this forum.

Jesus is the Way, the truth and the Life.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nonybb: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: Yes I saw her too as The Flying Pig, the Great God honored her with fresh Pork.
why is Nairaland filled with atheist, agnostics and horrible unbelievers? Jesus christ! Am out
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by RedCard1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Professor Peter: I believe in Heaven and i also believe in hell fire. I will do every thing possible by the grace and God's mercy, to avoid hell fire i will make heaven
eiyaaa......what a fearful soul. Don't believe everything you see or hear. No1 has seen the so called heaven before.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please click on the link and start from the beginning of the story you will read

My name is Emmanuel Senayon; I'm 18 years old and from Nigeria.
(EMMANUELSAMPSONJUDE@GMAIL.COM)

In November 2012, I became seriously ill, and my parents took me to a hospital. The doctor said that my blood was very low and that I had TB [tuberculosis]. This was very hard for my parent because they didn't have any money to take care of me, so they took me back home. While I was on my bed resting, I started getting weaker, all my body became weak. I soon found myself, outside my body. I found my self in a pure white room, and JESUS came in, His face was shinning and handsome. But I notice He was not happy. He took my hand and took me out of the room, to a stand before a great throne.

An 18 year old sick with tuberculosis and iron deficiency anemia saw a 6 year old tormented in hell and Mrs Kumuyi in heaven?
I hope he is now cured of his ailment
Hehehehehe
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bossforeva: Only the Lord will save U.

Sorry i do not need to be saved, maybe i can save your Lord
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nonybb: why is Nairaland filled with atheist, agnostics and horrible unbelievers? Jesus christ! Am out

You hate it when your stupid belief is challenged. You are out like a coward you truly are
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ahmedoo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
ooman: is there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going.
lol
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by RedCard1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
ifeness:

Remember most xtians both male and female claim they are married to jesus. So i think your question has been answered,there is sex in heaven since jesus is bi sexual smiley
LMAOOOOOO....... I don't even think there is heaven or hell like people say. They do not exist.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nonybb: why is Nairaland filled with atheist, agnostics and horrible unbelievers? Jesus christ! Am out

Oh! You thought the place will be filled with pastor worshippers, religious 419, feudal-minded zombies and brainless people?

Sorry for the disappointment!

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Red_Card: LMAOOOOOO....... I don't even think there is heaven or hell like people say. They do not exist.

They certainly do not exist. They are stories meant to scare people into doing good things. Most kids do not fall for them anymore...but some adults on Nairaland still do
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Ayatullah(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit" - Joel 2:28-29.

OLAADEGBU! OLAADEGBU!! OLAADEGBU!!! Why are you bothering us with the VISION OF A SICK MAN...........And when will you on your own Go to Hell and bring back
some news for NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Faroqk(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Just like in Nigerian films! LMHO!!! You see the so callled saint singing and clapping from above.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ayatullah:

OLAADEGBU! OLAADEGBU!! OLAADEGBU!!! Why are you bothering us with the VISION OF A SICK MAN...........And when will you on your own Go to Hell and bring back
some news for NAIRALANDERS

Lmfao!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dubem3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
the rate at which you guys go to this heaven of late, am sure soon enough we will have commercial vehicles plying that route, then me sef can breeze in on Saturday evenings and leave on Sunday nights.
#Makeunataketimeoh
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Ikechukwuiyke: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Some people dnt have d fear of God in dem.we should be mindful of wot we say nd nt 2 speak bad abt d dead.we shuld jus try 2 change our ways so dat we wil nt miss heaven.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Okijajuju1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
davefieldpop: I am very suprised that there are many fools here, on wat ground shud u talk 2 ur creator anyhow, rememba Nebuchadnezar he was running his mouth against my Almghty God,I AM THAT I AM and u all know wat happened to him. I rever u O God

Im already looking forward to seeing you in hell... grin

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,'is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.