Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11528 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Damoche10: 11:26pm On May 23, 2008
I beg make I share this experience with una.I bin get one nasty experience with a girl called Olaolu. We were dating and  actually felt I had gotten someone I would settle down with. I tried my best in giving her everything and she appreciates all I did for her only that I never knew she had a game plan.
I went to her house one morning and realised that I was cash strapped. I told her I was going to do banking after spending like 2 hrs with her that saturday morning. On getting to the bank so many customers were doing what I came there to do. So I spent a whole lot of time trying to get money from the bank's branch. I left the bank after doing the transaction for her house. On getting there, one of her neighbour called me saying that she has somethings to discuss with me. We sat down talkin things of no value.Before I realised that this woman was talking trash , I had spent about an hour without even noticing. I immediately left for her flat.On entring,  I saw her in wrapper with another guy sitting next to her and her head on the guys laps. I was dumpfounded to an extent that I didn't even know what to do. The guy and I exchanged pleasantries and started talking. He was just talking like a canary but I couldn't just hold anything as a proof until he said are u Ropo' ? I said no and he answered by saying he thought I was Ropo. That this is a woman he can lay his life for and that he is ready to anything to keep her.
He didn't know that Ropo happens to be my inlaw and I presumed he got the name from her phone. I just looked at her and stood up and bidded good bye. She didn't even say anything so I understood. I stoped seeing her from that day. A few months later she got pregnant for this guy and he denied it vehemently. Today she has 2 kids for two different men(Single parent). I PITY HER DOUGH BECAUSE SHE DOES MENIAL JOBS TO FEND FOR HER KIDS. SHE ALSO ENDED UP DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL. I have moved on with life but will never forget. My people, that was painfull because I really cared for her!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Scholarship, Loans And Opportunities For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.